Richard Spencer is doing irreparable damage to the white advocacy movement...

Richard Spencer is doing irreparable damage to the white advocacy movement. His stunts in Charlottesville are why we lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7xjQxL-TI
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/927843442457276417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok shills

((()))

>Richard Spencer is doing irreparable damage to the white advocacy movement.
Of course. That's what he gets paid for. How many times does he need to intentionally humiliate himself in public before people get the hint?

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&t=160

hopefully nick fuentes bullycides him soon

I'm going to guess Northam would have won regardless.

Except as noted (*), every Virginia Governor election for 36 years has been won by the nominee of the party opposite the President at the time of the election.

Chuck Robb (D) 1981
Gerald Baliles (D) 1985
Doug Wilder (D) 1989
George Allen (R) 1993
Jim Gilmore (R) 1997
Mark Warner (D) 2001
Tim Kaine (D) 2005
Bob McDonnell (R) 2009
*Terry McAuliffe (D) 2013

McAuliffe was the exception, simply because the previous GOP Governor was going through a phony FBI investigation and got convicted of corruption (which the U.S. Supreme Court threw out.)

I've no doubt had Hillary won a year ago, Gillespie would have won tonight, with or without Spencer and his motley band of retards' antics in Charlottesville.

BASED BLACK MAGAPEDES TROLOLOLOLO

Fuentes is a spic and civic cuck

he's clearly a spaniard, not an aztec so idgaf.

watch this speech if you think he's a civic cuck. clearly he tones it down for his audience, but his core message is about demographics and thats undeniable:
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7xjQxL-TI

Spencer is a CIA nigger.

The Republicans don't need Spencer's help to lose. They're the best there is at losing.

Except that he admits to having a Mexican father with indio ancestry

where

He's doing his job quite well then.

HE’s said publicity that he’s 1/4 Castizo, meaning that he has only 1/16 Indio blood.

>oy vey
Them being niggers doesn't change the fact that Spencer goes out of his way to humiliate himself, brainlet.

He talks about his Mexican ancestry all the time. It's why I don't consider him to be white. A white person must be white european and white european only

where

Maybe he should release a DNA test then

ANYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE RICHARD SPENCER IS A SHILL

that’s stupid. The only people yelling “spic” are a few natsoc larpers on this board. this place is so autistic.

If it still hasn't hit you that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition you might be autistic

One drop rule nigger

I like nick but he is a little too cocky and thinks he knows everything. I think that is a sign of promise desu but he's still young and Spencer has been doing this for awhile. Also please do a 23 and Me, Nick.

no shit he's a fucking fed

Post your DNA

Stop shilling your glow in the dark CIA nigger here.

>be dickie spencer
>marry russian agent
>live in CIA mecca
>do hailgate
>plan dumpster fire charlottesville
>try to plan a gun tote rally, get btfo'd
>"elections are for cucks"
>"local politics are for cucks"
>"planning and organization is for cucks"
>"we need a big dream, a white zion if you will"
>"homosexuality is the last stand of whiteness"

BASED!

Never took one. How does my DNA have any effect on him anyways?

no it's not 1 drop but it has to be like 80% plus, we are talking about race here so it's fair for them to release their dna results

>no shit he's a fucking fed
He is without a doubt the most obvious FBI ever. Honest to god, he could come clean of it tomorrow, and Id not be shocked at all.

What is his history? Somewhere he was picked up as an agent. Was his dad IC?

digits confirm...Nick already did though on the Nat Review. He basically argued the right needs more organization and concrete planning, Spencer was arguing for more LARPing and got really personally offended when Nick confronted him. It was a really weird conversation.

>the holodomor wasn't a genocide, just bad weather
>also, the communists were right about most things
>never forget the 6 million
>the wall is bad, mexican horde is much better than educated Europeans through RAISE
>fuck drumpf
>white privilege is real
>racemixing is good
Totally not countersignaling the right at every opportunity.

10 fucking shills always the same fucking arguments ready to go every fucking thread. The same fucking shit over and over

So why do you say one drop rule? if it doesn’t matter for you why should it matter for him?

>80
Come on. I think 90 at a minimum and 95 just to be safe. Let 56 meme aside, over 80% of Americans who identify as white are over 95% European. We aren't so desperate that we need to start letting impure people in

Nick got btfo by Spencer.

Not him but did he actually say any of that

>we
>richard spencer
>white advocacy movement
fuck off sage

yeh it's pretty gay

i'm torn on richard spencer. I don't think he is a fed and he is the one that made white nationalism palatable to me. Before that it was kkk redneck people. Also a lot of people that I trust and respect like him: James Allsup, Mustache Matt, and others

>autistically stammering about a mythical ethnostate that even he doesn’t fully believe in is winning

Stay mad regard Nick got btfo

Why doesn't he run for office if his ideas are so popular?

You know alssup is like 1/4th Filipino right?

fbpb

no he's like 85% white which is fine in my opinion (maybe it should be less for those mixed with african dna I don't know)

Dickie went to a tiny exclusive college in TX known for pumping out feds.

It’s like 1/8th. He released 23andme, somewhere around 85% European

>DNC and CNN invent the name Alt Right
>Suddenly a random guy out of nowhere shows up and proclaims he is the leader of this imaginary movement
>Media gives him 24/7 attention platform
>His “rallies and marches” hurt Trump and white wing politics big time

>There are people who dont get this fucking nigger is a DNC operative

His first appearance in the media was literally holding rally where he said "Hail Trump, hail victory" and had everyone do a Nazi salute.
Dumbest shit I've ever seen.

No it wasn't cuck. Stop being a little GOPe cuck.

Gilly lost because he's a GOPe cuck. Simple as that.

But why? Are whites really that desperate that we gotta start accepting impure people like the niggers do?

He did say the holodomor wasn't a genocide. He did rip on Trump, saying how a horde of unwashed, uneducated and stupid mexicans is preferable due to them being unassimilable. He called nationalism cuckery with the counter-example of vikings "slaying" women of all sorts. He did assert the existence of white privilege. He did claim the communists were right about "a lot of things".

And that's just on his goddamn twitter. I did add the 6 million for flavor, but he is the most obvious glow in the dark nigger in history. He's also a fag, just listen to his speech. Trust me, you come to know these things here.

I actually think we are, yeah

85% is still too low. I make the cut off at 95

RS and Allsup were butthurt babies when Fuentes asked for a very basic idea of a concrete plan going forward beyond "muh ethno state"

Very weird reaction.

>being so autistic to the point where you throw out a green-eyed, 95% European for being “impure”

You really want something to beat up Richard Spencer for, use this:

Then let's lower it down to half white. That way we will be in even better shape

w-what do you mean, we were talking about our based leader of the alt-right here on Sup Forums daily even back in 2001

he wasn't made relevant to the media, your just ill-read!

What Spencer says today will waken up white people to race realism and demographic changes that will ultimately destroy white and native peoples in US, Europe unless nothing is done to stop it. If his self sacrificing approach doesn't work out in waking up white people it only means that inevitable race war will be just delayed for more years. Segregating people depending on their race or origin wouldn't have to be done violently if it's done today. When pushed further into future then violence is unavoidable.

95-98 is borderline. 99 and above is white.

no something like 80-85 is good

No I think 95 is sufficient. Maybe even 90 depending on what they're mixed with

Then nobody in America is white. But don't worry, most people stopped caring long ago.

imo Spencer has gotten divorced from reality. Case in point:

proof? I don't trust allsup

No, we lost because of people like YOU. Now go kill yourself

why don't you trust him? he is honestly the type of guy that can run for office and win in the future

Blaring gas out of your butt, like ever.

Maybe if you're a nigger but whites are better than that

He's 1000% an opportunist using us to get rich and promote himself, in the best case, or actively working to undermine us for money from the media in the most likely case.

However, even when people ignore spencer. Even when nobody gives a flying fuck about him, the media will give him primetime coverage because every single thing he does is so stupid and asinine it paints everyone and everything connected to him in a bad light

He's the david duke of 2017.

He's white nationalist-lite. He wants a white supermajority but doesn't want to deport legal citizens.

Yeah dudes, we need to MAGA with tax cuts for billionaires! Fuck those antisemites, jews are based!!!

He's not white-nationalist anything, he's a plant

The argument is that winning elections are great, but they should be under a political philosophy tied to the white ethnostate. Fuentes is still trapped in the conservative mindset of being a reactionary and putting out the fire that leftists continues to burn without building anything beyond that. Right wing idealism has never really occurred in contemporary politics and this urge towards pragmatism which plagues the conservative mindset is actually a disservice to continued growth.

Gah - he's supporting the whole thing himself. He has to be careful not to let it drag him down to poverty.

He's born filthy rich. It's not money. He's a CIA nigger. Duke, at least, is consistent and sincere.

He's good on 80-90% of the talking points, but I'm suspicious about how fast he's risen and the fact that he's close to Spencer, who I'm confidant is a nefarious element (either foolish or fed, with the latter being more likely).

Too many shills. So you are saying both Richard Spencer AND Nick Fuentes are plants? How does that make sense?

. He is not white and sympathizes with other muds

>19 year old forced out of school for his views is a plant

you people are like schizos

>We woulda been kangz and shit if whitey never stole us from our homes

wew

(((optics)))

That gave me a bit of hope when I heard about the cycle going back five times, but it went even further than that. However I still don't like how much house seats went up to the democrats.

Spencer is a fucking cunt and he's why I hate you 1488 race war now retarded faggots. You are more interested in your masturbatory fantasies of an ethnostate that would you cut your nose off to spite your face. You don't want to succeed, you want a suicide fantasy so some half-literate ape in the ruins of the world 200 years from now can go "HE WUZ RITE!". You want to be hitler 2.0.

If that pleated pants wearing pipe-smoking cocksucker couldn't get a Nazi American party going back in the 60s when white-consciousness was mainstream WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL NOW.

Everyone who isnt trump is a fed!

Spencer is a plant and Nick is just another civic nationalism cuck

But thats why we use him. Of course he is a fed only federal collaboators of one sort or anothee are given airtime on the major networks. I am curious if he's a jew plant or just fumbling a lot.

I see it as more basic. Fuentes isn't prepared for the larp world where whites will magically rise again through super will-power, super-whiteness, super unity. Instead he wants to focus on turning the demographic tide. Spencer cedes the tide part - he's seemingly not aware that the Hispanic birthrate has dropped, and whites are once again on top.

I don't think it'll last long though. But it's a hopeful sign, a front to continue fighting on. Which Fuentes wants to do, while Spencer wants to larp.

David Duke seems like a plant to me and turned me off to white nationalism. Spencer seems legit because he was born with lots of money so it doesn't matter and also he's just kind of a philosophy dork that says weird shit that people don't understand.

>never getting a following because you're fat, ugly and smell

Because I honestly don't see us winning so I like to fantasize about a better future that probably won't happen. The world is becoming more brown and we can't stop it. I have become completely black pilled

If you watch this:

you may begin to suspect it's ego.

Ok ok yeah. Lol hes so a jew. But im not totally wall wall either. Most countries dont need damn walls just guns to keep who they dont want out.

it don't line up you fucking homo

idk who the fuck fuentes is

spencer is 100% purposely trying to destroy any and every pro-white identity movement
We don't need eceleb namefag shitheads and we never have
you newfags need to wake the fuck up

You and me both. I don't think even CRiSPR on mosquitos can save us.

Gillespie lost because he was cuckolded Bushite faggot who inspired no one. Still don't understand how he won the primary.