H-E-L-P! Jason Chaffetz autistic or Morse code??

youtu.be/qX9nZVXkvAY
youtu.be/qX9nZVXkvAY
youtu.be/qX9nZVXkvAY

Skip to 8:02

>JASON CHAFFETZ BLINKS MORSE CODE ON FOX

You probably remember Jason Chaffetz literally tearing people new buttholes as Chair of oversight, and then retiring suddenly for literally no reason

>There were literally reports in his LOCAL (people he could actually get word out to) newspaper of his family being threatened

Find out what he's saying. Watch him blink

Previous thread

Hes been dropping fucking breadcrumbs all god damn year and none of you fucks are listening. The clintons got his fucking family. One time he stepped down from running again because he said "he loved his country but he loves his family even more". He drops shit like that tons while investigating seth rich.

It was obvious he got threatened.

more Larpers with no proof
disinfo shills should be shot

fuck off moishe.

>Chaffetz got a little bit excited when Trump was elected. He posted several things on his Instagram provoking the Deep State.
Anyone know if this is true? I remember before he quit he was pictured in a potato head costume. The potato head imagery came up in photos from wikileaks or around that time last year I think too.

SAVE JASON!

he is Q

Lulz....chaffetz is going to prison along with the rest of the Republican traitors.

contact lens problem or just his chinky eyes

I think him dressing up as potato head was a sign from his handlers he has been taken care of. This potato head shit needs a thread of its own lol

Wrong. He is of the light and the light has already won.

When does the trials start

Fucking this. My gut feeling has always been that Chaffetz is a decent man and was one of the few halfway clean individuals in Congress. Was.

Pretty obvious he was threatened and that's why he left.

so what does the blinking mean in morse code?

Notice on his 7th blink it takes a little longer, he's not keeping his eyes shut longer he is just waiting longer between blinks for the long ones

After some analysis it looks like the first blink you can see is not part of the message. Also WATCH HIS HEAD NODS ON THE DASHES!!!

H = 7m51s • • • • 7m54s
E = 7m54s • 7m54s
L = 7m55s • - • • 7m58s
P = 7m57s • - - • 8m0s
**screen pan**
M = 8m0s - - 8m2s
E = 8m3s • 8m3s
** I think he starts repeating it here right after he nods his head and opens his mouth slightly**
H = 8m3s • • • • 8m8s
E = 8m8s • 8m8s
L = 8m9s • - • • 8m11s
P = 8m11s • - - *video cuts to trey gowdy here while his eyes are closing for the second dash on the P*

Once, maybe a coincidence. Starting to say it again is not a coincidence.

Fuck. What can we possibly do?

Pray

>Threatens to audit the fed
>Comes back with a broken leg and resigns from Congress.

I'm sure that is just a (((coincidence)))

BUMP BUMP .---.--.-.-.--.---.-.--..-01010101010101010101niggerniggernigger

He was all talk. Him and Gowdy did not accomplish shit. It was theater.

Yeah. (((They))) got to him.

He has spoken often in interviews since them about how he and Gowdy were hamstrung by the establishment Republicans (and the Deep State) at every turn. Last time I saw him speaking on this stuff, he was so frustrated and angry he was almost stammering.

If it's a choice between believing you or him, I will probably choose him.

what could they they do?
their job is investigating and legislation

checked

I believe

I read that bullshit too, turns out I'm actually familiar with trey gowdy enough to know that he's a truly great man

It's an interesting suggestion, for sure.

This. WTF IS GOING ON.

This is a weird fucking conspiracy anons.
How deep does the potatoe hole go?