Why do uneducated Inbreds vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

>Why do uneducated Inbreds vote agaisnt their own economic interests?
Some because they wrongly believe it to be in their own economic interests.
Some because they wrongly believe it to be in their country's economic interests.
Some because they regard social conservatism as more important than economic interests.

Plus some who just prefer the Republican candidates. a few who vote that way because they've always voted that way, and a few rusted on libertarians who think that all taxation is theft and cutting the amount of it is more important than anyone's interest, regardless of the consequences.

Niggers

Because they're landlocked. That's the only reason California and NY became so prosperous is because they were international trading hubs. Are you literally retarded? Anyone capable of simple logic should be able to work that out.

>be international shipping hub for your side of the country
>since businesses are situated there as industry changes new businesses also work from the same area due having infrastructure in place to support them

Did you post this image thinking it was some sort of sparkling witticism which would "btfo" people? If anything it just proves what a illogical brainlet you are that you can't work out such a simple concept.

They vote against their interests because they hate themselves. They believe rich people are superior and therefore the rich deserve everything. If they aren't rich then they don't deserve anything.

Also, they're stupid and don't understand economics.

because city influence over politics make all the machine works towards pampering them to get votes. meanwhile the rest of the country lacks investment in infrastructure and everything else.

its the same all over the world

Why do white liberals vote against their own race's interests?
Thousands of years ago, a ''liberal'' would've been exiled from the tribe or killed.

Republican districts tend to be spread out and sparsely populated taking care of themselves and their needs whereas liberals tend to go where there are large populations of people to siphon resources off of and try to satisfy all their whims and desires.

You clearly haven't read Hayek, Milton Friedman or Thomas Sowell.

Let the adults talk before you lose all your good boy points.

Niggers, obviously. Their presence is also why all the white people vote Republican, by the way.

Why are blue states and the ruins of cities filled with niggers and democrats so horribly insolvent?

>90+ percent white regions vote blue because they can, think Scandinavia
>90+ percent white regions are economically prosperous because the white people in those regions are white and therefore more likely to be competent

>50-80% white regions are exposed to diversity in everyday life, so that 50-80% votes red out of necessity
>the 20-50% of non-whites in that region drag down the economy because they are not white and therefore less competent

really made my noggin jog through a foggy bog

Being landlocked also breedes narrow minded thinking, lack of prespective, and limited opportunity to expand knowledge. Land-locked people are generally less intelligent than coastal peoples and have less money, less power, and consistantly vote against their own interests since they are easily fooled. They do this to themselves considering they choose to live in such a disadvantageous area.

>Land-locked people are generally less intelligent than coastal peoples
lol

>Land-locked people are generally less intelligent

Objectively incorrect. All the rest is unproven and subjective horseshit you pulled out of your ass after having your boyfriend pack it in. You're not half as intelligent as you believe yourself to be, or half as intelligent as me for that matter.

This, look to Detroit as a counterpoint for an answer to the discrepancy between landlocked and trade hubs.

Let's not forget this one too.

Yeah but he is obviously trolling you

How is he trolling me? I'm in full robot mode so I cannot be upset. I'll keep autistically correcting him until he leaves the thread.

You giving your super serious responses to someone who is basically broadcasting "I AM AN INSANE FAGGOT" = you getting trolled.

Your emotional state may be fine but you're still getting trolled

>23%

Holy shit. Almost a quarter is barely literate.

Here's TARP bailouts by state. Just look at all that free, jew printed fiat play money going towards democrat areas. And yet, those states are STILL borderline insolvent, even with the highest taxes around.

But I'm enjoying it. I love arguing with people but I especially love correcting people who articulate factually incorrect statements. lul

Plus threads like this provide newfags with information which helps them argue more effectively against these typical lefty sort of arguments. I enjoy it and it is a useful service to newfriends, win win if you ask me.

I wonder why :^)

Where is the land-locked states' superior intelligence when it comes to overcoming geographical inferiority? What has that supposed IQ score brought them? Why is their GDP so low by comparison? If they have the smartest people, surely they can overcome something so trivial through innovation and ingenuity? Where is the prosperity? Where? Tell me. Tell me now.

My blue state is running a surplus and they'll never even think to issue rebates.

this. sage

what is cost of living and purchasing power

thanks for taxing yourselves and sending all the money to red states you autists

That doesn't include the indirect costs such as the cost of crime committed by niggers and muds the general deterioration of society the huge opportunity costs associated with dealing with those animals etc.

>redistribution of wealth
He didn't even try to cover it up and people still defend his policies. I remain astounded.