Why is Central Asia so irrelevant?

Why is Central Asia so irrelevant?

No oil.

this

Every dog has its day. It was the center of the world for a time. Then the Mongols happened.

Fuck you too.

>the great game
>irrelevant

fix your history knowledge

Who?

retarded by islam.

They have a lot of oil but more than half of them are Russia's bitch some are chinas bitches and those who aren't are dirt poor and a desert wasteland

because plains are comfy and chill

no oil, big language barriers, low internet usage.

ultra rare

A week from now you'll be able to collect Tajikistan when I go there on holiday. I'm going to Turkmenistan too but I'm not sure they have Internet there.

why you always find a reason to be against a country?

they're fine. Nothing wrong with the stans.

not to be a cunt but, why go on holiday there? is it comfy? hot bitches? cheap?

I met some Tajik guys in Almaty and promised them I'd visit them there.

>is it comfy
Not sure what this means

>hot bitches
The average girl is like a 8/10 by Western standards, it's a shame they're all muslims and don't have sex before marriage

>cheap
It's cheap as hell, you can get a liter of vodka for $5. You can eat like a king at a cafe for about $10

>Nothing wrong with the stans.
>deus vult flag

Russian colonies used for natural resources extraction. People are just part of the landscape.

>Not sure what this means
beautiful landscape/peaceful/relaxing
that sort of feeling

Because its still dominated by Russia.

Like other post-soviet countries, nobody in the west cares about them until something happens that can remove Russian influence.

My dude, I find Kyrgyz women to be fucking hot. I would kill to find one that wants to marry for a 1-way trip to the USA.

They have both oil and gas, retards.

Annoying faggot, if you have one cell for a brain and lack basic understanding of history and geopolitics doesnt mean that Central Asia is irrelevant.

ancestral turkic homeland. tengri punished us for our degeneracy starting 2000 years ago. he first sent chinks on us and made us fight each other, then he sent ar*bs to ruin our culture and mongols last to finish us off and ruin our bloodline

Not enough, otherwise they would be something instead of a former satellite of the USSR. Like you guys.

>and mongols last to finish us off and ruin our bloodline

didnt turkic speaking people originally come from mongolia?

Turks talking about having their bloodline ruined
You tried to ruin Albanian bloodlines you fags

I know of one but she already has a green card burger

Inferior Potassium

the turkic people you see now are racemixed stock. mongols raped all of asia and mongols are chink-turk hybrids themselves

ottoman history is so irrelevant and recent in contrast to turk history in general

I guess Africa doesn't have enough of everything either.

It isn't. It's a central square in the great game.

Of course. I don't imagine it's very hard for them to find an eligible male. These girls really are ideal, they come from an old country that still respects men and family. There should be arranged marriage services like the poo in loos have.

No male, dv1 diversity visa

You are a retard.