I am fucking tired

Sup Forums is really going down the drain.

In the last 2 months the amount of shilling and slide threads got outa hand.

What's next? Rate muh dick threads like on Sup Forums?

Srsly can't this be stopped? Or do you anons have a trick? How do I filter out all the shit?

Help a relattively new nu-fag out here or I gonna quit this shit

SAGE

Do 5 push-ups for every SAGE-able thread and Sliding post. Get fit. Have redpilled redpilled audiobooks playing while browsing. Ignore slide posts on good threads. SAGE when commenting on slide threads. Get off page one and boost good topics on 2-7
Mostly, take the cock out of your ass and stop being a faggot.

>Srsly can't this be stopped?
Range ban Canada, and have the mods enforce the rules.

It won't happen though, because this place is basically now just 56% Sup Forums, 44%Sup Forums and /x/

>It won't happen though, because this place is basically now just 56% Sup Forums, 44%Sup Forums and /x/

So quitting is the only option then?

> or I gonna quit this shit
p-please stay, you must be allow yourself to be profiled, and collectively datamined on this alphabet-honeypot of a site. One of the greatest forms of honor is to participate on Sup Forums.org. Also don't take it too personal that the owners are hostile towards Sup Forums. It's a real privilege to be allotted a "contaminate" board. Just reciprocate their humble benevolence, and make full use of it. Everything will be ok, if you just post and consume as you normally would.

>22222

Wow - rlly makes me think. Or are you double crossing me anaon?

post all the links that hurt your feelings sweetie

pic related happened and then there were all thos fucing Foxtrot EAMs

and this board is talking about nigger dick

fuck this

Rate it yourself faggot

Iotbw really is starting to piss me off
As well seeing how it’s making us lose elections
Oh well live by the meme die by the meme

Sup Forums has gotten so bad I have gone from neoreactionary to national communist in 6 months.

gookmoot fucked it up
moderation is shit
shitskins behind western/meme flags
mobile posters
normie invasions

>Srsly can't this be stopped?
no

>and this board is talking about nigger dick

this guy gets it

The joke here being that I can't tell if you are disgusted by the circlejerk and shitting up of any new views and opinions, or disgusted by the cracks in the circlejerk and insufficient shitting up of these threads.

Are you a reasonable guy crying there are fanatics on the board ruining it for everyone, or a fanatic crying that there are non-fanatics ruining the board's purity?

>Sup Forums has gotten so bad I have gone from neoreactionary to national communist in 6 months.

Don't blame other for your stupidity memflag-fag

>Are you a reasonable guy crying there are fanatics on the board ruining it for everyone, or a fanatic crying that there are non-fanatics ruining the board's purity?
both I am a reasonable fanatic also puritan

maybe its ma german autism that i get brain spasms about shilling and shitpisting

> Or are you double crossing me anaon?
no wouldn't ever :D

OP = sage

Open Society paid shills. Voting season up to yesterday. Should slow down

OP owned, now sage him so he can be to reddit.

What if we all agreed to abandon ship? We managed to get the bulwark we needed by memeing Trump into the White House giving us about 3 years remaining to use our time as best as possible before the shit really hits the fan. We're against 16gorillion Soros bucks, they're going to slide us until Sup Forums is nothing more than the husks of it's former self, why not pack up out bags and make for the best in a brave new world before we become like Sup Forums?

If you were reasonable, you'd listen to reason, that is you would consider other views.
If you are a puritan and fanatic, you would not do such things.

So you can't be a reasonable fanatic.

so many slide threads from the same german IP.

i wonder why.

SUCK

MY

DICK

Promise it ain't me.

Only time I am OP is this thread and /srg/-souther-reich-general-posts/bavarian posts

>semi newfag
>already tired
You don't belong here.

Where's the source on this?

nice software op

>it's an "I'm a big important user with big important opinions to post on my big important anime forum" episode

So rate muh dick threads when?

Nigger university of WE WUZ

Give up Australia you'll never be shitposting kings like New Zealand

it's on CNN's website