This actually beautifull, you are making amazing progress america

this actually beautifull, you are making amazing progress america.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/utnisi.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The average American will be a spic in 2050 not mixed. What is this bullshit fantasy they keep trying propagate

the amerimutt meme is real

this is just going to accelerate the class divide. only poor people racemix.
cyberpunk within our lifetimes.

>only poor people racemix

fuck off marsh nigger

A spic is a mixed raced mongrel, so you are technically correct

mostly

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!!!!!!

They look beautiful, what is the problem?

Inb3 hurr durr they must have paper white skin that burns under the slightest amount of sun! Smdh

National Geographic Had Concluded How Americans Will Look Like In 2050 And It's Beautiful

Ehmm... boss. I don't want to cause no trouble, but the popultion of spics has close to doubled in from the 1990s, which makes the doubling of interracial marriages, which are mostly blacks and latinos, to have increased.

Masons playing god. Hurr durr look we created a mongrel race unlike any other hurr durr we like god hail satan hure

The memes never lie.

>the average american will look like several wildly different people
yeah nah. nothing will change.

>when all r brown n look same, racism go away hurrr
>peace on earth durrrrr
BEING THIS FUCKING NAIVE

This is very funny and all but people with Yuropoor flags really shouldn't be talking shit.

Why not?

Europe is white

Yuropoors have it just as bad as the Americans in terms of demographics, with the additional bonus of having no weapons to defend themselves with. 20 years from now, even if Americans are overrun by spics, they will at least have the means to maintain some degree of control over their territory. But Yuropoors? Not only will they be entirely overrun in their own countries, with their governments powerless, unwilling and too incompetent to do anything, but they'll also be completely unarmed and have to compete with a population of migrants who are not only far more aggressive than they are, but also much better at dealing with the intense pressure of real world hostile social interactions and will have to undergo severe social accommodations to try and prevent violent conflicts from escalating.

From my perspective, it's just a matter of how long it's going to take for Yuropoors to accept this reality and start begging America to unfuck their shit like they always do.

here we go with the retarded leaf who thinks that europe is more blacked than burgerland (or canada, for that matter) because "breitbart said so". you're an absolute retard

a.pomf.cat/utnisi.mp3

AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Why do Americans do this?

> tfw you don't understand jack shit about demographic trends and you cannot even math
this whole post just lowered my iq by 30 points. I'm now officially a 56% amerimongrel intellect

>From my perspective, it's just a matter of how long it's going to take for Yuropoors to accept this reality and start begging America to unfuck their shit like they always do.
America never "unfucked" anything leaf. If the world is in the current condition it's because the Americans sided with fucking communists to stop the axis. Had they not intervened we would be both better off and they might have ridden themselves of the niggers they always had.
They certainly wouldn't be 56% white and falling, and neither would we have rapefugees

>le 56% face

>le 33% face

They seriously ramping up the race-mixing propaganda with emotionally manipulative ads.

I can only guess who is behind this ad. Disgusting.

I can't wait until the white race is fully mongrelized. There will be no white "safe spaces" for you faggots by the end of this century.

>I can only guess who is behind this ad

It's a mystery

hahahahaha, white people BTFO

So it was a white man who betrayed his own race by marrying a black woman that started this.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

Looks boring. Lighter features will become even more coveted when everyone is brown.

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO
wait til you see th-

They keep pushing bad vibrations & visuals
the chutzpah is real

So america will look like Brazil.

wow so beautiful so diverse

does anyone have the crying wojak with a smug wojak mask on. Thats how I feel whenever I see a coalburner

"Black people drown when they go in water because swimming requires work."

yes such beautiful and most importantly DIVERSE children

DELETE THIS

At last, I truly see... glow-in-the-dark CIA NIGGERS!

Biracial kids and people look fucking ugly, it's almost like it's not supposed to be

>country is increasingly mixed race
>still retains a monopoly in new technologies, best universities, a strong economy and the rule of law
Now I see why Sup Forumstards are so scared. Your whole thesis of mixed societies being dysfunctional is going down the shitter.

The way his nigger wife is going he'll be poor soon enough. Or did you think he did Dirty Grandpa because it seemed like such a fine project?

Actually they look great when they grow up. Stay jelly.

wtf I love biracial models now

if i was him i'd kill the whole family and then myself.

You like weak jaws?

this has me loling

The more time goes on the more i end up hating america. Not the core system and values of the country written in the constitution, but just the people that inhabit and control it today. Myself included. I fucking hate niggers but fap to big black asses getting pounded

We are doomed within 100 years

>average american
Well thank fuck I'm below average.

;_;

You can't be that bad