Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings#Mossad_conspiracy_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=naXWztFC_rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>imamofpeace

Kek

>Twitter.
Without a doubt a genuine imam.

Maybe it's because they didn't feed Jihadists weapons. Just another story of fake news. It's impossible to tell the difference nowadays so I guess it's not your fault.

Oh right, I forgot they were 'moderate rebels.'

Militant islamists, not jihadI terrorists. Get it right.

I love that guy. Wish all Muslim immigrants were like him. He's a bro.

Sup Forums doesn't like distinctions, but Tawhidi is a Persian Shia. ISIS and anti-Western terrorists are almost always Sunni, and more specifically the Salafi sect of Sunnism. The only thing close to Shia terrorism is Hezbollah, which may have done the Beirut bombing in 1983 but never claimed responsibility, and the Houthis who bomb Saudi Arabia (which is ok in my book, fuck the Saudis)

Also the Jews probably did 1983 anyway:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings#Mossad_conspiracy_theory

I follow him on twitter and he's pretty based for a Muslim.

He is definitely a contrarian in the muslim world, as 1) he comes from a Shia background, and 2) he thinks even most Shia are retarded.

No leaders want to pay attention to him because they're too busy sucking the muslim brotherhood's cock.

poopoo man make gud point. I like poo poo man. He mite be futer friend 4 me.

>no argument
>attack character
potato niggers get the rope too

His interview with Roaming Millennial was quite good (especially considering it was Roaming Millennial doing it, lol). He points out which texts make Islam most fucked up, and how to spot a jihadi, why women wear burka in western countries, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=naXWztFC_rg

I've heard some accuse him of being a shill for radical Shia, but I don't really buy it.

>Roaming Millennial

who is this hapa qt semen demon

Radical Shiism just seems to mean "kills more Sunnis," so it's OK with me.

He's shia muslim, the only decent kind

This.

Every shiite terror attack has been against sunnis so they're basically /ourmuzzies/

There is no decent kind, but they can have Mecca as long muslims stop immigrating out of the middle east.

>Be shia
>Taqiyya is my live

/Ourguy/

Tawhidi (i refuse to call him imam) is a disgrace to islam, an insult to Allah and to his Prophet (pbuh).
This one tweet may be correct, but in general his words sometines might be Satan's himself.
In my eyes he deserves nothing but death, to await Allah's punishment for him.
>in case you don't know
he is very western oriented and preaches things to make Muslims follow western ways

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD xD xDDDD

KYS scum

The Sahih al-Bukhari is dogshit that was crapped out by a mentally ill man who never met your prophet.