Are we fucked for 2018/2020?

I have had a bad feeling about 2018, and tonight's house elections only confirmed these fears.

Democrats have probably never been this mobilized and emboldened in their lives. They still don't have a platform or an ideology, but they are willing to throw in any shitskin or tranny into office just to give a big middle finger to the right-wing

They're going scortched Earth, maybe similar to what we did when we elected Trump.

Are we going to be able to survive 2018/2020? Or are we going to see a major backlash against the right-wing populist movement

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Democrats are demented insane asylum level deranged, and you're worried they'll take control? hah, they're basically directionless zombies with the special power of being offended and crying.

Once Mueller indicts the whole clinton cabal, 2018/2020 are in the bag.

Yeah they are still getting out and voting.

They have power in numbers, just not ideas.

I highly doubt that will ever happen though

that's why voting should require intelligence tests

>there are people dumb enough to fall for this transparent concern trolling

Sage

When the Boomers age out and/or die, you are finished. They are the only real voters you have - right wing youth are a TINY minority.
Goodbye, you cunts - you're done.

The Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicas need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

This was typical.

Bitch, you do know that every tends to lean conservative as they age, as the prospect of giving shit to the tax man gets increasingly less appealing. Old republicans will never go away you dolt, because young democrats will become them once they pay taxes.

*everyone tends...

right wing populism will grow. the dying jewish organisation will do all it can to stop it.

you will see dictators (like Duterte) arise worldwide and people will go with them. after all, all they have to do is get the military to remove those running central banks.

more of a domino effect than a linear one. as hubby said: a ball rolls downhill more easily than it is pushed up. entropy.

also, don't fall for the gay-assed meme of democrazy.

hmm

really gets that noggin joggin

Just stop. This will never happen.

Pro R factors:
>the senate electoral map is very favourable to republicans
>republicans do better in midterms because their voters are aware that midterms exists
>democrats seem to be lost in the wilderness and staying that way for the time being

Pro D factors:
>Trump is very unpopular
>people won't be voting against Hillary this time
>some discouraging signs such as weak results in Virginia

Don't know how it'll work out, but my bet would be that they keep a senate majority at the least.

I thought Trump was crashing this plane with no survivors?

>Be Donald Trump

>Promise radical change if elected

>Get elected

>Go full 180 and continue to do the exact same shit as Bush, Obama, Clinton, etc.

>Be surprised it backfires on his party

>go full 180

I wouldn't say he has gone full 180 yet. Many of his Executive orders have been great and fulfilled many of his smaller promises.

We will see what he does about immigration, teh wall, and NATO.

Yeah...We'll see what happens.

We have some work to do for 2018 to be sure. But the price of liberty is eternal vigilance

They have their backs against the wall. 2020 will be the final happening to end all happenings. The right and the left are polarizing every day.

The problem is that there is only one Trump.
I personally despise most Republicans, and now I hate the Dems even more. I went across the aisle because I believed in Trump, but there's little to nothing keeping me here besides him. I truly am a person without a party now, and there's many out there like me who just won't vote at all if there aren't good candidates with a good message. The right needs to clean house and get with the program if they want to survive... all neocons must GO.

idk
/pol seems to be pretty good at spinning crap & the americans dont have good long term memory

Any reports of voter fraud? I saw some tweets saying the tranny picked up every single vote in certain precincts. Like 1500-0. These results don’t really make sense at the delegate level.

Don't forget Trump can't get anything done just by himself. He needs allies in congress. Which is the problem. Can't blame Trump for McConnell and Ryan.

Two establishment candidates had an election. One establishment candidate won. What exactly am I supposed to be worried about?

This election was just democrats winning in blue states.

The media hyping up this win will backfire because the dems will think their transnigger liberation shit is actually working and will push it harder which will further alienate white people and cause them to lose the house in 2018 since they need rural & suburban white people to win it.

Never underestimate the democrat ability to snatch defeat from what should be a victory. I've seen it happen so many times where the dems look like they're gaining ground and then some anti white transnigger activist drives everyone away again. As long as the dems keep running radical activists like that it is impossible for them to win any non urban constituencies.

We don't have tons of tiny constituencies around urban areas like the UK. If the dems wanna win they need at least a few rural areas.

which is why this "win" won't matter in the long run. 1 month from now people will forget about it and the dems will be back to fighting for transnigger bathrooms.

Stop falling for the cult of personality. Be the change you want to see in the world. Stop sucking Donald's dick and looking to him for guidance. WE elected him, WE choose him, not the other way around. He is beholden to us. He is expected to be loyal to his constituents and his voters ideals.

As soon as he goes full neocon or conservacuck, he is useless to us. That day is not upon us yet, but we've definitely had scares. Look into what Bannon says. Don't jump ship, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Who cares? MAGA onward and upward!

Politics has nothing to do with that anymore, it's all about identity now. It will be a constant struggle between the "people of color" mega group and whites from here on out.

Maybe so, the more actual nazi shit you fucking retard fags make, the worse off we are. The nazi "roleplaying" is obviously not roleplaying to many here, and you dumb fucks are letting leftists take control of the uninformed again. You retards are getting just as bad as SJW's. Just stop paying attention to the shills, and keep being informed on happenings.

only happenings can save us, praise kek

“Scorched earth?” As in, three dem-elect Governors? Hyperbolic, no? Patience.

>tfw backwoods TN here

An intelligence test would hurt republicans as much as democrats.

>have been great

Explain...

Nah, the most conservative states have the highest average IQs. Although that's because liberal states rely on low IQ non-white voters.

They were liberal states. Jesus does anyone on here understand politics.

It was almost a garuanteed loss. Both blue states, and the party in power always suffers in these elections. That said, i really wanted a gop win even if it was with cucks because it would have been the straw that broke the dems back.

I don't see why you are so scared. When California falls , and I can guarantee this will happen before 2020, people will wake up. They are already fucked financially.

it's almost as if (((some one))) is making sure our government remains constantly infighting.

How nu ru

Now is not the time for fear anons, that comes later.

retards will pretend everything is fine, which will make the tears in 2018 that much sweeter

yesterday is but a sample of what's to come, been telling you idiots for months that winning 30+ rep states/districts by a few points isn't a win, yet you preferred to stick your head in the sand, keep it up until 2018

Source.

but wouldn't those high IQ's directly correlate to those who study at universities that happen to be in Conservative states but are mostly populated by liberals?

>he thinks Clinton is getting indicted

No, because those are not the people whose IQs are tested for those results. They test primary school aged children.

A state who always goes democrat went democrat. Who knew???

>people of color
>colored people

How did Democrats manage to convince so many people to bring back segregation?

Because niggers are literally retarded. They hate Bernie, the dude who would unironically swallow their cum if they asked him lol

>They still don't have a platform or an ideology, but they are willing to throw in any shitskin or tranny into office just to give a big middle finger to the right-wing
Reminder that you all initiated this form of fuckyou politics because you couldn't deal with the president being black.

Ironically in the mid terms following most of those elections, the US house and or senate flipped control tool.

In 2018, Trump's going to lose the house or senate. Or both. Then things will get really interesting.

>They have their backs against the wall.
I first read that as
>They will have blacks against the wall

God damn i've been on poll too long.

No one cared that he was black. The fact that he was a retarded nigger is what got us.

T. Fag tricked into voting for him in 08

>not knowing this is exactly what we want
lul

>Dems elect a bunch of unqualified retards based on MUH TRANS or MUH BASED NIGGER
>Dem areas driven further towards destruction
>Drives a bigger wedge between Dems and huwyte peep o

Who do you think will be there with open arms? You retards can't stop taking the bait, it's actually quite amusing to watch.

well we will be boned but as long as Trump is in office than he can keep the Democrats in a deadlock for most of the things they will try.

This. I would rather us not become Brazil but if it’s necessary for the happening so be it.

>elect a bunch of unqualified retards
This is what you did when you voted for Trump. As long as he's around the bar for competence is so low not even a toddler could look bad.

Nice 4D chess meme, I mean obviously of you got wrecked it was all a part of your master plan, right? But you're still as stupid as ever. Ciao.

Where is your source?

> being this excited about the most predictable election ever.

Lol anyone who is worried look at the absolute state of the dems.

I think someone who doesn't know the difference between life insurance and health insurance, or that Frederick Douglass is no longer living, is a retarded nigger. I guess we value different things. But I respect your right to vote for morons.

It's not even about looking bad, you stupid fuck lmao. It's about doing a bad job. At the federal level you can always blame shift quite easily (it was the

>excited
Where did I say I was excited? It's like you're just making things up. Why would someone do that? Some of you guys are weird.

> wrecked
> blue state where dems spent 32+ million dollars on what should of been a free win

If i were in your shoes, i would be shitting my pants.

Democrats are a party run by niggers and women. The DNC is bankrupt, corrupt, and ineffective. Democrats are probably the more popular party right now, but they are incapable of winning a major national election.

Your drugs are world class bro.
I wonder will you guys neck yourselves when DJ and 666 get indicted?

Fucking up at the federal level seems to have had direct implications at the local level, but hey I'm eagerly awaiting your next novel of a rationalization for why losing is actually a win. Please continue.

No you see, this is going well. They win big in 18/20, and then they go far left and then the populus goes very far right as feedback like 24/28/32. We win still in the long run

>everyone except me is a dum dum

If you have to tell me to be scared, then you're probably the one who's scared. Why are you so scared?

I’m all for accelerationism but i would rather not deal with the trans nigger chimp out if possible. I wish we could meme a peaceful balkinization into reality. As much fun as iraq was i would rather not turn my home into it.

Found the Jew

Hey idiot it was a close race but they won in BLUE states. Virginia is not a swing and the republican running was an establishment fucker. As for New Jersey chris Christie fucked any republican’s chances winning. Pay attention in 2018 to the rust belt states trump won. Do not pay attention to red or blue states they are hard to lose or win.

There's no reason to think about this shit too much right now because we don't know how shit will change once the government corruption arrests start happening.

Will democrats be mobilized to vote after they find out all the shit the DNC/Obama/ Hillary did?

Will the DNC have money to fund all the races in 2018?

Will the deportations continue and reduce the illegals who vote?

Will voter fraud in general be reduced enough to make a difference?

For people who vote based on their finances, will there be enough improvement to want to keep GOP in charge?

Democrats are ignoring all that shit, and pretending that democrats holding on to democrat seats in democrat states = blue wave

honestly I voted Trump in hopes he would be constantly scrutinized by the media (which he is) like he was during his campaign to keep people aware of how dishonest the media is. So far I think 30% of people are totally aware of how shit all the american media outlets are. I just hope that in the next couple of years people will move away from their "news outlets" and start making their own damn decisions, regardless of political party and personalities and whether or not someone leaked DJT saying the word pussy to the media.

No. The dems won in blue states. The only race that was thaught to possibly be competative was Va. gov. And it was. No suprises in the elections, just some fodder for dems to poind their chests.

>I voted Trump in hopes he would be constantly scrutinized by the media (which he is)

By being more dishonest than the media?

I always love when someone calls out a Jew and they just disappear from the thread lol

Nah that's absolutely false, if anything we will gain more seats. Cap this.

Actually yes. I didn't even like trump. I just new what Hillary was doing. Trump can burn in hell like his steaks for all I care. I wanted people to question everything. It's a socmedia democracy at this point.

e.g. "BREAKING NEWS -- trump too impatient to feed fish with spoon"

People are surprised Virginia went blue? Look at Cville, Virginia is not southern anymore and its basically fucking jew york

Hard to tell. The Anti-Trump momentum will burn out soon though.

Another year of strong Economic growth and people will warm to Trump.

There is a difference bettween questioning things and thinking the media is all “fake news” and lies with every article.

Also nice strawman.

BE A CUNT... Ohh wait... YOU ARE

>strong economic growth.

There was the same strong economic growth under obama. But here we are with trump and people in red areas still complain about obama.

Trump will try to start a war with nk to gain support from voter (typical USA election ritual) but it will backfire badly
Its just a speculation

>stop looking to Trump for guidance
We don't. If anything Trump came to us because he already knew what was simmering below the surface.

What we are looking for is other candidates who share some of the same qualities.

Oh, and you are a flaming transqueer faggot

If they can make even modest appeals to the white working class via jobs while the right continues their policy of letting the Pentagon neocon militarists and free traders squash everything while the GOP continues to act like it's still Dubya's presidency then yeah things will not look good.

Trump needs the ability to fight back against the swamp, otherwise we're in the Gilded Age II. The elite (Military and mineral extraction companies on the GOP side, Wall Street and the media with the Dems) fight among themselves through their puppet parties and the President is a weak figurehead.

Oh boy. The vast majority of this board was asleep at the wheel and admit we allowed the shilling to keep the conversation away from these elections. The reason being most of us didn't have a dog in the fight, and nothing going on locally. When things are heated up in the battleground states, and the states that Trump won handedly who also happen to have Democratic Senators up for reelection, you will again witness the power of meme magic. I say again but it will probably be for the first time since you're likely a second gen shill. KYS before 2018 it'll be a better outcome for you.

>modest appeals to the white working class via jobs

Yes because what we need is more miners rejecting free training because trump is going to “bring coal jobs back!!!!!”

you have to be a member of an oppressed class in order for the left to vote for you, this began in 2008 and will remain in vogue until America becomes a white ethnostate

get ready for Jenner/Dunham 2020

No really he just explained it to you perfectly. You are still down nearly 1000 seats since Obama was president, and in 2018 there are something like 7 dem seats on the line in states that Trump won. Feel free to gloat and be excited but I guarantee you will be crushed again next year.

I don't think things are fucked for midterms but more democrats are going to win that much is obvious. 2020 will be bad though.

I had a professor who worked for the government in data collection be the one to tell me that if I wanted to get real american news that I'd have to go to foreign news sites. Honestly that appears to be more true than not from my experience. I prefer to source my news out of country or from different on the ground sources. I don't think that all news is "fake news." I tend to think in terms of MGS2 and the Selection for Societal Sanity as playing a bigger role than outright fake events or misinterpretations.

I just woke up and live in virginia, who won?

Be weird if Democrats got Texas at the same time.

2016 recap

So your complaint is entertainment news?