Blondes

We all know natural blondes are a minority. If I wife up and impregnate one, as a brown hair/brown eye'd man, will my daughters be blond or will I be ruining a natural blonde?

hi this is a politics board

You post on Sup Forums, I don't think it will be something you have to worry about.

In such a competitive world we live in-- for you to impregnate and sully the beauty of a blond is a victory for you. Don't be afraid to destroy what is yours to plunder

hi what is free speech

Your genetics would ruin anyone, stick to other brown hair brown eye people, preferably Africans. Leave us true Ayrans to the blondes

That picture is a Jew with dyed hair.

Something that doesn't apply apply to private enterprise.

Зaткниcь, y тeбя ee нeтy

As long as you're European then it's a dice roll.
Even Southern European counts since I have seen it happen.
your kids could be blond haired and blue eyed, or they could be brown haired and brown eyed, or they could blond haired and brown eyed(very rare), or brown haired and blue eyed (most likely if you are European).

It depends on your genes. As a brown haired man you can still have a "blonde" allele in you, since they are recessive. If you indeed do, your daughters (and sons) have a 50% chance to be blonde. If you don't, all your children will be brown-haired, but your grandchildren have a chance to be blonde assuming your children marry blondes as well.
At least that's how it would work in classical genetics, maybe this shit is codominant or something.

Depends on your genes. If one of your parents was blue eyed and blonde, you’d have about a 50/50 chance of your kids being blonde and blue eyed. If your parents and grandparents are also brown haired brown eyed it’s very unlikely you’d have blonde kids. Blonde hair blue eyes is recessive genetically so it only shows if the kids gets the genes from both parents. If it only gets it frm one and the brown hair gene from the other, it’ll have brown hair

You have to yourself have blonde eyes for there to be even the chance that your children would be blonde. If you have brown hair and eyes, it's very unlikely that you have the genes for blonde. As a rule of thumb, if your eyes are not a shade of blue, you are unlikely to be able to have blonde children.

>blonde eyes
Blonde hair, fug.

Tell us about the hair/eye color of your parents and siblings so we can guess what your genes are.

The constitutional right to not have the government impede your right to express yourself.

keyword: government

are you black or white?

A brown eyed, brown haired man can have blonde/blue eyed children if they grandparents had such.

Natural blondes are super rare. Every white chick dyes their hair blonde nowadays. The most famous blondes are usually not even real blondes. Brown/black haired chicks with blue or green eyes.

It's weird, my sister was born with blonde hair despite being from brown haired anglos. As she aged it became brown though. While I have incredibly dark hair, I sometimes find red hairs in my beard. You never know.

1 our of 4 grandparents blue eye'd
Neither parent is blonde

What about me? I have black haired, eyed and brown skinned iraqi.
I'm dating a blonde cute girl and wanna impegrate her so badly but she doesn't want it. I think it is unfortunate for my seeds to waste. Next time I will rip my condom intentionally to get her preg.
Sucks to the white boys but the strong wrecks the weak, thats how it works.

Make sure you tell every blond girl with mix race kids that blond hair will be extinct in 200 years, shame really. sad :(

I'm blonde haired and blue eyed and I honestly don't understand whats so appealing about it. Maybe because my mother and sister and everyone else in my immediate family I grew up with had that coloration made it lose its special meme appeal, but I don't understand why blondes are so popular. I'd prefer a girl with nice auburn or brown hair and green eyes any day.

Not to mention the amount of bimbos and thots who bleach their hair blonde has kind of ruined it.

So none of your grandparents were blonde and only one has blue eyes? Do you know of any aunts or uncles with blue eyes?

Anyway, the chance for you to have blonde children with blue eyes seem pretty slim. They were of 50% at best, but if you happen to have brown/brown alleles (which is possible given your parents' phenotype) it drop to 0.

my hair was blonde as a child and it turned brown during puberty, what do