HAPPENING!!!

BREAKING:
Former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak referred Weinstein to Mossad agents he hired to quash allegations

MOSSAD IS GOIN DOWN BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.754873
archive.is/FgK4v
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ehud Barak and Bill Clinton are good friends
Pic related is just from 4 days ago

Smelling a lot like pizza in here.

Reminder that Ehud Barack literally likes to wear girls dresses and then claim it was for """"work reasons"""".

Not surprising. Jews are very tribalistic. They also know that other jews are shady as fuck. They don't ask questions because they know they don't want to know. That is the true pattern.

bump

This is a liberal compared to ketanyahu rigjt?

HEY THE MAN LED A RENAISSANCE OF HOLLYWOOD FILMS GIVE HIM A BREAK.

Ehud Barak was found at pedophile Jeffrey Epstein apartment
The apartment was full of Pizza that night
pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is a good friend of Bill Clinton
dailymail co uk /news/article-3405407/The-busy-life-Jeffrey-Epstein-Group-gorgeous-Manhattan-girls-billionaire-pedophile-s-mansion-flies-private-jet-attractive-brunette.html

Pedo Epstein is also good friend of Bill clinton
dailymail co uk /news/article-3825882/The-cozy-relationship-billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-Bill-Clinton-flew-pedophile-s-private-jet-praised-insights-generosity-detailed-new-book-James-Patterson.html

Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak seem to love doing favor to each other
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.754873

DON'T
>DON'T
LET
>LET
IT
>IT
SLIDE
>SLIDE

Shiksa hunting service:
archive.is/FgK4v

(((You))) rape them
(((We))) harass them

BUMPI

pure coincidence my dear goyim!

the israeli PM probably didn't even know that Weinstein was a fellow heeb, it happens all the time

PALESTINE WILL RISE!

This is a hail mary Jewish psy op.

make us think that kikes are owning up to some of their bullshit.

are (((they))) not afraid anymore?

more afraid than ever.

checked

Lmao jews, I love ya but this is hilarious

>The Jewish equivalent of the CIA is going down
Yeah k

Sure is user

check
well said

All that push for pedophillia...
All that push for Sharia law....

It's all starting to make sense now. They were preparing for the huge backlash from the goyim.

This is to distraft the goy from 711

I have to ask, are you really from Israel?
I didn't think we had any true user Sup Forumsrothers over there...? Are you... What are you?

I'm from "Israel" but not Jewish
Asalamu aleikum

Nice find user. That's hilarious. Is that a modern Jew hat? So this is just another part of the pizzagate pedophile ring.

Half of Israelis aren't even jews, they're just Russians who scammed the Israeli government into thinking they have a Jewish grandmother or grandfather. Bet you didn't know that

God bless you, my friend.
I am one who belongs to Isa.

Salami aliens? O FUCK RUN FOR YOUR FUKKIN LIVES

Don't miss this part. It's super juicy:

Is using a mercenary spy ring to gag reporters and rape victims RICO worthy?

Ehud Barak knew Bin Laden was the culprit of 9-11 and said so minutes after the attack on BBC.

A mudslime? even worse

Fucking sand nigger

DO
NOT
LET
IT
SLIDE
LET
IT
NOT
DO

You spelled "a valuable ally" wrong.

You guys are lettin it slide
My shekel co workers say thank you

All intelligence agencies need to go down and be replaced with organizations that answer to the government not vice versa

Right now I'd wager that almost all western countries are run by spook agencies blackmailing officials

Bump

>HAPPENING!!!

Zionist civil war heating up?
I'm getting comfy and rooting for both sides to strike deep.

This.

But ultimately, what can we do? Only time that Mossad ever came to my part of America was to dance on cars and high-five as the World Trade Center towers came down. Ain't seen 'em since, personally.
Nobody's gonna do shit, yeah?

I see no signs of that, unless I'm missing something.

Jesus Sup Forums, I don't want to be right anymore

What do you think of Richard Spencer?

>Richard Spencer
Faggot

Kek, even Palestinians know he's a faggot

bumpppp

plaese don't let it slideeee

BAMP

Why do you think he's a faggot?

fuck off jew, theres an oven waiting for you

Nice please Brown every kazar you see

Fuck off richard
thanks for the bump tho

وهاي واحد بامب لعيون الشباب

M
O
S
S
A
D

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

I've been so conditioned to think "anti-Semitism" when I hear the name, that I was surprised to see it is a Palestinian who made this thread.

Is it the default position to believe every claim if it is related to jews?

Are you the Israeli poster who always trashes him and calls him a Fed and whatnot?
You're welcome

jews

bump for answer

Just looking at their semitic/gypsy faces, I don't think so.

Comping for truth

fuck jews

JEWS BTFO BY BASED JEWS

Holl up, you be sayin we wuz jews 'n shit?

Wonder if the same thing happened with pizzagate

bumperinho

Barak was the worst PM and bitches all the time about Bibi
thank god hes going down

KEK give me numbers and purge the earth from pizza eaters!

redpill on Barak pls
also, is Bibi still going down for that corruption(?) case and his son getting caught shitposting Sup Forums memes?

>mfw Weinstein can get away with this and I can’t even do a slither of it

New here, can confirm. We're also all perverts. Haven't meant one that isn't.

so this is why the weinstein thing was such a big thing

Some OC.

It's just a prologue
The real shitstorm is yet to come

Had a friend warn me about Chinese. I ignored it. Had Chinese woman try to bribe me with her 17 yr old daughter, including inviting me to her hotel on Martha's Vineyard with a "special helper for me. I refused to play along. She then, when she couldn't get me that way, conspired to destroy something with one of my close associates. I'm presently suing them all. My friend had been right. He said, she will find some way to fuck you. Anyways, you can't trust the Chinese.

well done

soros interview
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI

this just in, the fucking jews stick together and run the press, hollywood, and international finance. in other news water is wet, fire burns, and the sky is blue.

Mossad did 9/11

Trump tier Meme there lad

For digging
This is the crumb we were looking for. 1000%. It's a land slide, the Vatican is taken over by executing John Paul I in 1978 (The Godfather III). The Middle East is subverted by CIA, GCC (Khalid, Iran Contra after Khomeini refuses an irrefussible offer, Anwar Sadat etc.). The queen is subverted by "The death of a Princess" linked below. Of course USA was subverted by CIA in 1963. Q clearly stated "Bloody wonderland". Not just wonderland.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT

If you notice, both of these articles are "tagged" with Alice and Wonderland, the first is downright coded.

Can I get an A meme? Praise Kek

Without a doubt, this is what we are supposed to be after. If DJT plans to undo the 1978 Khalid deal then people will need to know why the Pope and the Queen have some splainin' to do. Of course this is all durring the Carter Admin, either clueless or Skull and Bones Pirate like the rest.

I always knew something was off about that fucker. Easily our worst prime minister in history.

>Even the NYT reports it

Shit, somebody wants to bury Ehud Barak and Weinstein in the same grave

did mossad also do the reporter who's car ran into a tree for reporting hollywood pizza?

Bump for real thread.

Also worth noting he was never elected prime minister, he only became one due to Rabin's assassination.

>he only became one due to Rabin's assassination
True, but he got elected. served only 2 years, the shortest PM tenure in Israel's history

>DAILY REMINDER THAT EHUD BARAK WAS THE ARCHITECT OF 9/11

bumpipi

Barak was on eof the guys in bibi's son's meme
basicley he trusted the palis which didn't really work out so the second intifada broke out.
he served only for 2 years and the his re election election lost 61%-39% and thats with the Israeli Arabs voting like 99% for him

▶▶▶▶▶

Isn’t Israel controlled by the British Crown though? Even if all the jews were killed, the Rothschild’s would just be sitting there with their hands folded, smiling

Assalamualaikum brother, cuck those khazarians and get those glorious milkies!