/CBTS/ #142: Memes Beat Shills Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

Previously on /CBTS/ #141 → → →
→ → → → →
>military anons are focused.
→ → → → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary → → →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1945-50Intel/d20
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/saudis-intercept-ballistic-missile-over-capital-riyadh
youtu.be/2vVUb6rUzS4
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
youtube.com/watch?v=L-AQHLFOk0Y
express.co.uk/news/world/876832/Saudi-Arabia-King-Salman-ruler-Prince-Mohammed-bin-Salman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oooh la la them digits...

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

Q ADDENDUMS

ORIGINAL POSTS
The Theory
[29th Oct] **FIRST Q**
Tick Tock is back on the menu boys! Based Hannity
[29th Oct]
Bread Crumbs - Q Clearance Patriot
[31st Nov]
I Hope Trump Isn't Being Baited
[1st Nov]
Calm before the Storm
[1st Nov] (#1)
. . .

EXTRAS
(side thread) To Q Clearance Patriot [2nd Nov]
Q Clearance Patriot [2] [5th Nov]
. . .

PRIOR HISTORY
#82:

MTWFA
M A K E
T H E
W O R L D
F R E E
A G A I N

Someone in last thread said he was Q and said stop posting. Anyone see this?

history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1945-50Intel/d20

Signed Sec. of War Robert P. Patterson
>RPP

I claim my sovereign free will...I choose love

I was thinking similarly to the pic you posted but I had a different line of thought on the Hollywood stuff. They are trickle-truthing us, they are getting us shocked yet desensitised to what these jew pedo cunts are doing with actresses who are of age now and slowly going to ramp it up with links until you can't deny they are pedo's who rape and kill kids.

Yes, ignore them.

MUST READ PERSPECTIVE FROM MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

CIRCULAR FLOW DIAGRAMS REQUESTED

Meme Template bump

Are posters being cut off??? Something strange is happening

For the doubters, a timeline:

Q posts first time about SA
Q posts second thread about SA
Zerohedge reports on missile strike: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/saudis-intercept-ballistic-missile-over-capital-riyadh

Anons first find out about missile strike:
Anons start to go berserk over SA arrests:
Q posts that we shot down the missile
Q confirms previous Q posts and start military speak regarding BO takedown
Q gives go:
Sup Forums knows that Trump is live speaking
Signal to speech get cut
Q alludes SA cut the feed
user notices Obama tweet
Q has the tweet already copy pasted and ready 15 seconds after prior user notified us all, claims it is confirmation code for Obama takedown.
Sup Forums finally gets confirmation from Trump that US shot the missile
@1:31:00
youtu.be/2vVUb6rUzS4

Nice find, fellow aquafresh user.

Anything I missed since #117? I'm sure that was only about 8 hours ago now we're at #142

Hey guys,
I'm building out a series of these Got a good process going. Feel free to keep making your own, it will have good optics to show that more than just one weird account is in on the same campaign.

Please follow/RT

@TH3WH17ERABB17
@TH3WH17ERABB17
@TH3WH17ERABB17

Use memes to answer the questions.

Traction seems to be falling. A disruption is happening. This bread has been around for a while and is supressed. HELP.

ALERT: Be on the look out for an user who identifies as RPP. This person may be connected to Q. Please screencap them. Pic related.

Can anyone find examples of bad news for the Dems being released, that is overshadowed by shootings and attacks on the news? Would make a good meme.

Remember that whether blindly or intentionally the KSA+USA moves in the ME are ultimately to the benefit of Israel.

The almost-irresistible bait to Sup Forums of "Trump's gonna get Obama and Hillary!" may be on the much more deadly hook of yet more American blood spilled for Israel.

That the Zionist-Israeli-AIPAC role in American politics - the Israelis were prime movers behind the JFK assassination, they were the ultimate dancing beneficiaries of 9/11, and more than any other entity they control America - is missing is a telling omission from the narrative we're being fed.

"Accept martial law to help Israel destroy Iran and create Eretz Israel!" is a much, MUCH different proposition than what we've been told so far, even if it does come with the benefit of bringing to justice treasonous Obama and Hillary.

(Even more ominous: blaming the Saudis for everything would be the perfect way to forever bury the Israelis' crimes, and create a bright, shining future for Trump's Jewish offspring. Sickening as it is it's far more plausible than Trump somehow "exposing" Israel.)

this is really cool man, simple yet enticing enough for the curious to follow, I'm assuming the QR code goes to the twitter handle? or is that just for looks. You are doing great work mate.

LISTEN UP!!!

THEY ARE STARTING TO CHANGE THE CONTENT OF OUR POSTS.

CHECK TWICE...RECHECK ACTUAL POST..

AND SAVE ALL TO EXTERNAL DRIVES!!!

SOMETHING IS SUPPRESSING THESE THREADS

Dont really know what to add to this but this is what I have. Hope this helps.

Nevermind I was at 127, still a lot so quickly though

Aww I pissed off a little nsa bad actor that decided to run an apex vuln.

Oops, I have a q6600 rig too nigger

SOMETHING IS SUPPRESSING THESE THREADS . They are scar3d.

RPP user Started posting Thread #127 on 11-7-2017 at same time Qanon dropped latest Photo of above shot of asian city inside plane.

Cliff Notes.

FB+Google+Twitter= NeoStasi
There terms of service are basically #EU Hate speech law from May 2016 when they signed "Code of Conduct"

Our countries' Free speech is ran by #EU
Our 1st amendment was Repealed and Replaced without a vote, by Rival foreign Super Power and noone even seems to know.

Big3 have more power between them than CIA (Unless they have super comp noone knows about) They know EVERYTHING about the over 1 billion total users combined. Every habit, thought, action, process, EVERYTHING.

HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN Sup Forums?
WTF WILL NORMIES DO WHEN THEY FIND OUT?

This is RED ALERT RED ALERT

post thread link in other threads

THEY'RE BEGINING TO CENSOR!!!

WE ARE GETTING UNDER SKYNET'S SKIN!!!

QAnon inferred that Sup Forums was being protected for a time, but that it could come down. It was mentioned also that it's owned by the Japanese government nowadays. If Sup Forums goes down, it won't be the shills or the globalists doing it... It was be a deliberate strategic move on the part of GEOPUS, Abe, and their allies.

As QAnon said, this is war. Remember that Kek is the god of change. Horus is the god of war. May the eye of Horus protects all anons.

Are people down in the US? POSTERS SEEM TO HAVE SLOWN I CREDIBLY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. ANYONE HAVE DOWNAGE IMAGES?

Yeah go fuck yourself. Fucking glow in the dark nigger

>Please follow/RT
>@TH3WH17ERABB17
>@TH3WH17ERABB17
>@TH3WH17ERABB17
>Use memes to answer the questions.

OH MY FUCK. IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THE GOD DAMN PASTEBIN I FUCKIN SWEAR TO GOD

pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8

pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8

pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8

Bread baker update pastebin file.

The CBTS in 50min will Trump tweet again. Cant wait!

"Froggin' Bullfish"

Shut out from this ancient truth.
We are blind inside.
Migrant souls from a distant world?
There's an absence of knowledge.

Reaching out for the pulse of our own.
Now the time has come to awaken the prophecy.
Buried underneath the veil of illusion.
Given a life of freedom, only to neglect what we should feel.
Tortured by negative consciousness.

Feeling our disorder hit the froggin' wall.
Escape some way...
Awake!
Hallucinating desire.

Chase the obscene.
Travel these wonders far beyond.
Burn down the walls that bind you to this cage, or be detained.

For once, a glimpse at freedom would feel divine.
A break from this feeble old mind.
My fucking mind!

Negative scenes are just the projection of our own dark fear.
Playing the victim is not what will bring us back to salvation.
Back to reality.

What is it they all seek?
Be it the wealth of the throne?
Live your life as a drone!
Reaching out for the pulse of our own.

So high... above what they all seen to know.
Subliminal signs; a message that's unrefined.
Soaring above what they all seem to know.
Someday replay the purgatory life you lead.

Taste the obscene,
Travel these wonders far beyond.
Burn down the walls that bind you to this cage, or be detained.
youtube.com/watch?v=L-AQHLFOk0Y

I am still toasting in this bread

True, POTUS and the people he is aligned with will not let us down. Stay POSITIVE and have faith

Hello my friends, QRDfag here. I have created a new summary including what has happened today. Unfortunately, this is the last update I can make until Thursday night.

On the 29th of October, an user appeared in a thread claiming to drop crumbs. He claimed that President Trump was insulated and would not be targeted in Muller's investigation, and any discussion suggesting he would be is false. He told us to follow Huma, and then started to ask us some very pointed questions. He also stated that there was a sort of shadow civil war going on, with the Deep state having the FBI, CIA, and NSA mostly on their side, and Military Intelligence and loyal elements of the TLA's on the President's side. As we look back from now, many of these questions have been restated or have come into context in later posts by the person/group known as "Q".
(1/11)

Does this have to do with Obango giving away the Internet?

On the 31st of October, an user posted a massive list of questions on Sup Forums, similar to the ones posted on the 29th. He then claimed that three (used to be four) major families were controlling the corrupt parts of the US government. He also claimed that on the third of November Podesta would be indicted, and on the sixth of November, Huma would be indicted.
After that, he said that on Friday and Saturday (implying the 3rd and 4th of November, respectively), Trump would deliver on the MAGA promise. He then asked many more questions which implied massive corruption and conspiracy in the US government, and the steps that were being taken to correct it. He continued, and said that North Korea was not being run by Kim Jong Un, and was in fact being run by something so outrageous that the US citizenry would revolt if revealed.
He said that, "I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points. These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs the continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids." (This basically means that the web is being trawled for certain keywords, and if too many keywords are in one post, unwanted attention is brought to it. Namely TLA attention.) After that, he said "it cannot go slow. the initial wave will be fast and meaningful." He then claimed that the reason this thread was not being shilled was because it was being monitored, recorded, and analyzed.
This was initially mocked as a LARP, but gained steam as researching and answering these questions was a fun thing to do, and as some things (though not all) happened.
(2/11)

Antipodean reinforcements arriving....

The-Thought-Fox

Yes, I told you. An nsa bad actor ran an apex vuln

We are getting hit again, same thing happened last night at around the same time. Brace for impact. We'll still be here in the end though. Just gotta fight through it

Update Compilation FULL AND COMPLETE Including recent RPP user who dropped major Infos because Shills have been attacking attacking attacking = Keep posting.

Site's a bit slow for me as well, taking a lot longer to open images and post

It's the middle of the night in the US. Mostly strayanons and euranons now.

Chan is working fine 4 m3

Are you having trouble? Describe it; is it a ddos attack? What leads you to believe it might go down?

>newfag shill bamboozled by the word filter
baka desu senpai

Then, on the First of November a person claiming to have Q level security clearance posted a large amount of information pertaining to the retaking of America from the Deep State/Swamp. He claimed that Public riots were being organized to act as living shields to prevent the arrest of senior public officials. Due to the disorder that would be inevitably be caused by such an action, he claimed that the POTUS would declare Martial Law to capture these individuals.
He then posted the following sequence of numbers, "4,10,20."
After that, he posted a series of more questions under the same lines as the previous, and then asked us to, "Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms." A few more questions were posted.
Then he posted the sequence of numbers again, but this time, he posted the first four letters of the alphabet in order. This implied that the numbers were in fact letters. The fourth, tenth, and twentieth letters of the alphabet correspond to D, J, and T. This implies that Donald J Trump signed that post.
After that, he implies that the collapse of the North Korean tunnel was no accident, and that these "crumbs" are not meant to scare anyone but just to inform. In the last post of that thread he said that before the POTUS departed on Friday, he would send an important message on twitter.
(3/11)

SHILLS TRYING TO DERAIL

Continue memeing, digging, and praying. Stick to the breadcrumbs. Don't get distracted.

Gtfo with your shill tactics. We know you. Fuck you.

They are changing CONTENT of POSTS ALSO

On the Second of November, more questions were asked, initially asking about Huma, Donna, Barack Obama, and why the MSM was starting to report on Democrat corruption. He then implied that Obama's admin had been supporting ISIS and Islamic terrorism in general. He then ended his post with "Alice & Wonderland." After that, we were asked what Q clearance implied, and started questioning us about U1, continually ending his post with Alice & Wonderland.
An user then posted about how society has been ruined by all of the propaganda and corruption, and he had become suicidal because of it. He hoped that Trump would make good on his promise, and expressed a wish to join the Navy to serve his country. The person then replied to this user saying that he was heard and that, "the POTUS was backed by the absolute finest people alive." The post was signed, "-The WH."
More questions were asked, a verse from the Bible was posted, and the last post in that thread said to look to Twitter for this exact sentence. "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
In the next thread he brought attention to the fact that Huma had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and how the Dems were trying to downplay or even hide that fact. He then said John McCain was also working to cover up these ties, and was in fact tied to such organizations himself. He asked three more questions, and ended his post with Alice & Wonderland again. He continued to do this for the rest of the thread.
He then questioned us about Saudi Arabia, and the significance of how they welcomed President Trump. He then said to combine his posts and analyze them, that the questions provide answers. He then questioned why the President invested so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news, and questioned us about the relevance of such a thing. He said that a possible media blackout would occur, and they had taken steps to avert such a thing.
(4/11)

Oh well, one dead rig and one dead router.

>As QAnon said, this is war
And war is deception.

Which means WE should be very careful we too are not being deceived - perhaps through omission, but that's still deception.

What Q has led to by bread crumbs is rather standard history (for those who can see). The question now is what is not being said to us...and why.

An interesting thing to note is that the person posting has almost always referred to themselves as a we, rather than an I. Another point of note is that it's Alice and Wonderland, instead of in.

In the next thread, he said that you could count the people who have the full picture on two hands, and of those people, only three are non-military, and ended his post with Alice & Wonderland again. In the next post, he asked us to collect his crumbs. He then expanded upon the media blackout, and that we could expect periodic outages. This post also marked the first time he signed his post with "Q."
After that, he recommended that someone should compile his posts into a single shot. He then made this post. "To those watching (you know who you are): You have a choice to make. You can stand up and do what you know to be right. Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions. Make no mistake, you are on the losing side. The choice is yours. If you decide to take down Sup Forums and the net will be ready. 4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192 Alice & Wonderland.
Then, he warned us that "actions have created accelerated counter-actions" and that, "we have not ascertained the scope of the attack." He said that the Twitter takedown was not an accident, and if the lights go out, that the good guys were in control.
Suddenly, he said that a TLA had embedded a tracking/up-channel into the POTUS' Twitter account to ascertain his location. An user asked for Q to clarify, and he said, "Let's be real clear. The CIA just attacked the Command[er?](sic) and [in?] Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS."
(5/11)

LOOKS LIKE OUR MEME CAMPAIGN PUSHED THEM OVER THE EDGE

On the Third of November, more questions were asked, pertaining to the Podesta brothers, Obama, and the TSA just to name a few. He ended the post with, "Nice view up here." In the next post, he started questioning us about HUMA. This is most likely referring to the Harvard University Muslim Alumni, not Huma Abedin. He then said people will be put in harms way and quoted verse.

On the Fourth of November, Q asked more questions, most of which pertaining to Saudi Arabia. He implied that what happened in SA would happen to the US. One user made the connection of Abdul-Aziz and the rest of the house of Saud that was arrested to one of the four families mentioned previously, which Q all but confirmed. In the next thread, created by Q, Q claimed that "By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place." In this post he made the first reference to Godfather III (Possibly related to Soros?), again mentioned Alice & Wonderland. He continued, with, "Alice (Lewis Carroll)= The Bloody Wonderland ="
He clarified, saying, "Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. He then made his first references to Snow White and Wizards & Warlocks. He told us to re-read the compilation post when "big news" drops. in the entire thread, he posted Snow White and Godfather III in certain posts, and claimed that these names would "reference upcoming events about to drop." He all but outright stated that what happened in SA will happen in the US, then Asia, then finally the EU.
(6/11)

Will take a lot more than some shills and internet fuckery to stop us eternal shitposters

I can't sleep guys. I was excited about the knick game and had some beer. What are we doing now???? It seems like this is getting derailed.

POST PROOF OR GTFO, SHILL.

another +++? $$$

Checked. They are hysteri-trolls...

At the end of the thread, he implied that MS13 is used by the deep state to kill opponents. This is a major factor into why there was such a focus on the wall. He also implied that MS13 was hired by HRC to kill Seth Rich, and then had the two murderers killed to prevent anything from coming out. In the next thread Q appeared in, he questioned us about the Clinton Foundation, the investigation into it, and what the CF was doing in Haiti. He then questioned us about the Las Vegas shooting, and it came out that the top levels of the hotel the shooting came from was owned by the Abdulaziz family.

On the Fifth of November, Q continued his Las Vegas line of questioning, and ends all but one of his posts with Snow White and Godfather III. Q informed us that the Graphic was good, questioned us about who was arrested in SA again, and implied that the US fired the missile in SA. He implied that puppets were being disposed of en-mass. After that, Q started asking us about the United Kingdom and Germany and what corruption would be found within, and finally a Satanic Cult that might be involved with it all.
In the next thread, He implied that Obama had been groomed to be the 44th President of the United States, and that Trump is going to save us all. He then said the next information dump might shut down Sup Forums, and to stay alert in places that conservatives gather. After that, Q asked us about who owns controlling shares in major media and internet websites.
(7/11)

Sure we're just not spread out among the bakeries?

wee need to sort out some of Q questions, find the really juicy once that grabs people attention.

>who controls NK
>who really controls NK

#followthewhiterabbit

On the Sixth of November, Q started off asking us to archive his posts as soon as possible, and immediately afterwards posting a massive list of questions. In the first post, he started questioning us about Alwaleed and his influence over Obama and Hillary, what happened post 9/11, why certain documents were being released, why there was money laundering in the government and why no one had stopped it, and what part did the Halliburtons have to play in the Iraq war. In the next post, he questioned us about what family was permitted to leave immediately after 9/11, who authorized this departure, and if there was anyone else permitted to leave.
He continued, questioning us whether it was a private plane and where it departed from and where it landed. He then implied that it was Bin-Laden's family on that plane, and started to question Ladin's connections to SA. After that, he started to question why senior politicians have foundations, and implied that they launder bribes through their foundations. After that, He questioned us on how you would justify a counter political attack to the country at large, what is money flow disruption and how is that relevant, why Bush broke his silence about President Trump after the Saudi arrests, and who exactly audits the billions that go into war.
Continuing, he said that the underlying theme is money, and questioned us on why so many political leaders have such a huge sum of assets on a politician’s salary, and asked us to reconcile that fact with what he's implied.
In the post after, he questioned us about why there is a terrorist attack or a mass shooting a short time after a piece of Dem negative news breaks, why is the MSM so hostile to the POTUS, who controls the MSM, What the NSA/MI have for data collection(Xkeysc), and why Adm R was so important and why he was allowed to remain director of the NSA.
(8/11)

express.co.uk/news/world/876832/Saudi-Arabia-King-Salman-ruler-Prince-Mohammed-bin-Salman

Do not let yourself get distracted. Keep on answering questions, spread memes, collect and save information and keep on praying

In his next post, he asked why SA was so critical, what assurances were made to protect the kingdom, who shot down the missile, if it was really from Yemen, and asked if US elections could be rigged. He implied that JFK, Reagan, and Trump were different from the rest therefore implying that they are the only non-rigged presidents in recent history. He questioned us about Voter ID and why there is none, even though you need ID's for so many things far less vital than voting. He asked us why immigrants and illegals were important, who owns sizeable stakes in voter machine companies, and why some "important" counties still manually counted.
In his final post of questions, he questioned us about what money buys, why media is majority left wing, why libs defer to racism without proof, which party formed the KKK and Confederacy, why the Dems are attempting to erase history, and whether the black population is truly free, or enslaved by the Democratic party.

Interestingly, in his final post Q said,
"Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q"
This was preceded by Meganon, and was posted shortly after President Trump's Twitter account posted a tweet with three plus marks at the end.
(9/11)

>excited about the knick game

No one should ever be excited about the Knicks.

YOINK! That pic! Masterful KEK!!!

BAKER PLZ ADD TO BREAD:

Follow:
@TH3WH17ERABB17

Hashtag:
#followthewhiterabbit

Retween & answer questions with memes!

I ALREADY DID AZZWIPE....THEYVE CHANGED THE WORD "KEK" TO "KEK" REPEATEDLY IN MY POSTS AND IT DIDNT SHOW ANY " AUTOCORRECT "

top job again
one thing
are you sure that's the most recent screen cap
there's a few floating around

Nah, me telling them they can do absolutely nothing to stop what's coming, set them off.

Oh well, hope they enjoy divine will.

.002 deducted

Hey is this old news? Anyone confirm?

SEE!!! THEY JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!

I just want to say thank you to all the Euroanons and strayanons for your service. I hold you in the highest regard faggots.

On the Seventh of November, Q was relatively quiet. He only posted an aerial picture of what is believed to be Hong Kong, which was mysteriously deleted. Q commented on this, and ended his post with a descending list of plus signs. In the next thread he appeared in, he told us that the graphic is our key, asked the rouge intel agencies monitoring the threads if the money was worth it, and ended his post with "Titanic."
Then, a new person started to post questions in the thread. Named "RPP", he started to post a list of questions very similar to Q. RPP questioned us about Facebook, Google, and Twitter, asked what they had in common, what product they sell, who would want this product, how they were connected, and what they had in common with May of 2016 and the effect of that event. He then started questioning the Stasi, what they did, implied that the Stasi or a form of it still existed, what/who the Circle is, Who's really the USA's most powerful rival, who the public thinks the US' greatest rival is, and why the public thinks they are our greatest enemy.
In his next post, he questioned who Hollywood is, what Hollywood is, if they are connected, what SSRIs are, what the public thinks they are, and and made an allegory comparing Hansel and Gretel to the public. He then asked what Sup Forums is, who is Sup Forums, why Sup Forums is unique, if we are red pilled or if we just stopped taking the blue pill, if that mattered, if you could take the red pill while on the blue pill, and how do you get someone to stop taking the blue pill. He ended his questioning with asking who/what is Equilibrium, and who is CB. He then ended his post saying that not all crumbs come from the same loaf of bread, and that the POTUS is counting on us to counter the blue pill, that Sup Forums is CB, and we are writing history.
(10/11)
Collection of RPP's posts is here