Lol your grandkids will be brown

How do we counter this meme of its ok to be white? Because it isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/swastikaflaghitler.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should keep making snarky posts about the on social media, it's doing such a good job at defeating it

nigger

Its okay to be white, but not okay to be OP

What would it feel like seeing your daughter give birth to a beautiful brown baby? With her brown husband by her side? And all your family gathered around with smiles on their faces and you having to force a smile as your grand daughter denies your future generation any chance of being white

Can you not see my flag with your chimp eyes or something? That's not happening to me, though I did call you a nigger for wishing le 52% face grandkids for all of the burgerposters here.

>With her brown husband by her side
I'll take "bullshit" forr $500, Alex

i would be fine with it. i don't have an issue with racemixing. /pol isn't one person

you're still racist against white people though, which makes you a shitty person

You already are a mongrel slav your daughter will marry a Muslim or become a street walking hooker

All those Africans you've let it will make fine son in laws

Imagine your little grand daughter christened Gabrella Otumby

>With her brown husband by her side
wat?
at least try to make it believable

your transgender daughter is going to kill herself at the age of 15

see anyone can throw out unfounded future predictions as insults, takes no brainpower whatsoever

Lets just print flyers stating "it's wrong to be white" and pin them on every iotbw flyer we come across.

IT'S OK TO BE LOOK LIKE SHYTE.

I'm just stating an opinion you think it's ok to be white and I'm saying it does matter because you grand kids will be brown

>Lol your grandkids will be brown

Was unaware you could see the future

we have a secret cure for mudsharking over here

disown, disinherit, oust and shame any and all treacherous family members.

They won't because I'd convert to Islam and honor kill my kid if they burn coal.

It's ok to have brown grand kids

It's ok that your daughter is a slut that gets knock up by one of her many brown lovers

It's ok that your sons are through and through down to the core faggot

It's ok that every time you get missed by your daughter you think where has that mouth been

It's ok that you grandkids will hate you and hate your country

Black people dont exist. I've never seen one irl so I call bullshit.

To everyone ITT: go post some of the IOTBW flyers. It's truly a liberating feeling

These make it easy

you seem upset

Yes it is. Also I think I pissed off the commies in my city.

remember when less than 100 years ago niggers where in literal zoos? Holy shit. Imagine being that stupid. Imagine living on a continent for hundreds of thousands of years, completely surrounded by water, and not once thinking of building a ship to explore. Imagine being from a people in the 21st century where half of your population is clinically retarded. Imagine watching Forest Gump and knowing he has a higher intellect than half of your people. I could go on, but you know your people are trash. Lesserthans. An entire history of being slaves. Simply marvelous.

Jamal is fucking your crushes brains out knowing the best you could ever get is sloppy seconds after he has dumped her

Knowing that she will get knocked up by a brown guy

And your response is to post a flyer saying it's ok to be white?

Your grandkids will be brown!

>crush
here's a pity (You), kid

We are your future and soon to be apart of your decendants your genes and the genes of a coloured man will mix

Your saying these things about your own grandkids your great grandkids

>muh dick
>muhh dick motherfucka
How about you state a proper contribution to society done by the black community, ape tier thinking wont bring you far
Every town which has a significant black majority is filled with crime and is detroit tier in terms of infrastructure

you're deluded if you think,anything of the sort will happen outside of B*logna, even commies hate niggers here

Stop replying to bait, retards
sage

Most of you are kids or gf or wife what does it matter you can't stop them falling for dark skinned men who have testosterone and know how to fuck with their big cocks unlike the little peckered white man who needs to detox and recharge befor hand

youre an idiot this is all fake by the deep state and its likely youre deep state too, and if you are, i win, and you should kill yourself

Why would we want to contribute to wh*te people? You brought us here got us to work for nothing and now it's your turn the white man is becoming our slave we own you we own your kids you own Americas future you be got nothing to bargain with nothing to hold against us to move against what us happening is quicken it's pace

You are doomed either way this is how things are meant to play out fight it anyway you want buy I want you it's like quick sand

just go on twitter and tell everyone it's not okay and that whites fail as a race

>we
OP confirmed black nigger monkey5

actually would a false flag version of "your grandparents will be brown" work ?

You say this now go back 30 years and ask someone then what they think Italy or Europe would be like in 2017

No one would have guessed this your future is brown and there is no stopping it you are fortunate enough to witness it count yourself lucky

It gets even better if I see any it's okay to be white flyers around my uni I'm sticking pictures of mix raced kids over them

>It's ok that your sons are through and through down to the core faggot
So white sons will not have brown wifes, they will not have brown children? You are a divide and conquer shill. You are not tolerant, you are a us vs them person. You don't want to bring people togheter, you only want to win, to make the other side whoever that is suffer.

>To everyone ITT: go post some of the IOTBW flyers. It's truly a liberating feeling
Is not IOTBW a english speeker thing?

Most whites are simply choosing not to breed because whites do not breed well in captivity. Enjoy "winning" when there's no one left to gib the gibs!

Well you'll always be a nigger. Have fun niggering you nigger.

No, I'm saying it about you and your people. Do you know why they want to mix our races? I'll tell you. Because we are too smart and you all are too stupid.

Yes that's the whole point white men are all faggot anyway we don't want you we want your daughters while you go fuck other men and hopefully get AIDS and die

I want to bring your daughters and non white men together I want your future to be brown and black make no mistake

Europes children are already brown.

crystalinks.com/swastikaflaghitler.jpg

Your a slav you should be on my side polish girls in the UK are black and Asian men's property they follow them around like dogs

>How do we counter this meme of its ok to be white?

The best way is to call all these blue eyed devils nazis. It's what I do. Malcolm X agreed with me.

The white race needs to be eliminated from the Earth.

Buying supplies

This. Grandkids (lol, as if) will simply be a different shade of brown.

Well say goodbye to your smarts white boy you should really be preparing for a post white North America not a civil war

Remember, 50/50 chacce to be nigger if US flag

That's a polite way of saying you find your own women ugly.

With the money your sister makes selling her smelly cheap eatern euro cunt to swarthy sex tourists?

How does it feel knowing your race is retarded?

No but we have a surplus of men some are ultra virile the more white whores they can get pregnant and abandon as soon as the kid is born the better

Your women are our cattle

>Lol your grandkids will be brown
There will be no 'brown' by the time my grandkids are born. Well except from pic related, respect our traditions nigger.

Yet your the ones going extinct baahahahahahaha

White women use your men as sex toys and abort the result.

We outnumber you nigs in America by a shit load. In every African study class they straight up tell you that we beat the shit out of everyone and couldn't be stopped. I know you're fuckimg around here, but we will kill you all before we just disappear.

You're
Keep that up boy and we'll put you back in the field.

>it's an OP tries to push his retarded fantasy on Sup Forums episode
Kek

Calm down you uppity cracker you ant doing shit

Just also put up signs saying it's okay to be black, it's OK to be asian, it's ok to be muslim, etc.

If you really want to fan some flames, start putting up signs saying it's okay to be mixed right underneath the it's ok to be white signs. Also post pictures of smiling mixed babies.

Nothing sinister, just the picture and it's okay to be (insert race here) and it's OK to be mixed underneath. Let the cards fall where they may after that.

56 percent down from 80 plus in the 1980 how much longer do you think you'll last?

Not a bad idea, I could also write not before Okay

I'm not worried about my daughter, I'm worried about my son turning into a shut-in, anime, boardline- trap lover, soyboi marrying a gook and giving me Elliot Roger grandbabies.

Another stupid nigger Asians will genocide you race you are to ignorant and arrogant to realise how beneficent whites have been towards your people until they final turn their backs on you.

>t.white larper

Be worried, that is your future white boys stay indoors take Asian wifes

Nah. It's OK to be white and saying no just creates more divisiveness among sects of people that are already feeling divided.
My suggestion opens up a new can of worms.

OP when he saw the first It's Okay To Be White flyer (pic related)

All you down syndrome midgets know how to do is copy white people. Once they're gone who will you copy next.

i love being white

Your future is to be a nigger
Wa Hahahaha!
I own two patents for negro skin whitening cream BTW (for realsies). If this shit actually could turn you into a real white human being would you use it? (It can't - you're fucked)

>How do we counter this meme of its ok to be white?
Easy.
1. Don't be non-white
2. Leave America if you can't do Step 1

Erm, probably not you.
Lol

>it's an angry insecure nigger thead
>again

>ITT:A nigger tries to write a coherent sentence 23 times and fails

As opposed to the other type

They always run away when the bigger boys turn up.
Faggots.

LOL, you'll never know how great it feels to be white

It’s okay to be white. It’s not ok to be a dirty, worthless brown shitskin.

Where do you think you are you fucking man child? Masturbated to any anime lately?

This is so easy to counter, you need to print "fuck niggers" and stick it up right next to the "it's okay to be white posters". By the juxtaposition of both signs together will invoke a sense of absurdity for media to associate "fuck niggers" with "it's okay to be white" posters and people will be called to defend "should we tell black people to fuck off?" and boy would that dialogue empower blue states to rev up those AntiFa bucks. Do you even PsyOp OP?

How great it feels to see your race go extinct right before your very eyes? Your a race of cowards and cuckolds

OP is a nigger. Not exactly known for being intelligent.

A white LARPer replying to another white LARPer
Cool thread goys

Well an unintelligent nigger was your head of state for 8 years, tell me what have you done with your life genius?

>seeing your daughter give birth to a mutt nigger
imposible, i would have disowned her. i have no daughter

So worthless your women can't resist us.

>MUH DIK
You shitskins are so pathetic.

Its doesn't change the fact that she had a child with a brown man your grand child, you just disowned two generations

With a future, that's more than you can say

Listen kaffir

Give that computer back to its rightful owner and die

>two generations of shitskin
I see no loss here

>Brown
>Any commitment