Save Europe

We may be to late but with help from murica we can end the rapeugees. In return Europe will eliminate the leftis in burgerland. The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

The jew is the enemy of an arab muslim. Is the jew your friend?

>11:09:47
i dont consider jews as human so no.

This is what got Hitler confused. He sided with Turkey and Iran. "Aryan" is same as Iran.

>le enemy of an enemy is friend meme

sounds better in german but as long as leftis and niggers die its worth it.

Our President is promoting sovereignty and nationalism. Which would mean get the commies and the muzzies out.

Kurwa. It's time to summon our king again. This world needs him.

comies are fine. in what they belive is right but if they want to start a revolution we have to stop them too. But these 4 russians wont start a revolution

Absolutely right we need him back

We have to place kebab upon his grave, so he'll get so mad, that he's gonna resurrect. But this is a dangerous ritual.

Jews and muzzies are enemies to all kaffirs and goy. "Enemy of my enemy" conceptually will always win them friends in a war. It has. They play one side against the other. I'm not opposed to kraut burger. Germany needs to kick both out, jews and muzzies. Both are seditious conspirators against host nations.

wtf is that?

some movie?

>

Communism is sedition. What the commies did to Germany and covered up later is horrible. It is a seditious totalitarian ideology and against US Federal Law. It just needs to be enforced. The Constitution is not a suicide pact. Bad totalitarian ideologies that seek to overthrow govn't don't need to be tolerated.

if it weren't for cucktians, there would be no rapefugees in the first place

Someone should add a muslim and a jew to that pic.

..and holocaustianity, liberation theology, radcial ecuminism, etc etc. Bad ideolgies

>with help from murica we can end the rapeugees
LMAO

America is behind it, you know? Can't have a strong Europe.

Trump seems to be running on Henry Clay, FDR type ideas. Promoting sovereinty. I don't know why they overthrew ghadaffi. Dude was building some great infrastrucutre for his country. Trump is fighting against British Imperialism. Check out LaRouche. Trump from NY is a lot like FDR and Lincoln.

Lincold sadly was duped by slave trading jews after the Civil war. They went to the "bossom of Abraham for help"

Again krauts sided islam in WWII. Germay has had turks there as long as US has had Mexicans crossing the border. US may be involved but Merkel is also virtue signalling. She has divorce and guy issues. No offense. Her last name is from her previous husband.

Divorce is a problem for our leadership as well. I don't like that trump has renigged on vows. Unless his marriage vows were lets try this out and see if it works.

Jews love divorce court. Then they sell new engagement rings. Then they get ya on tindr etc. Lot of benefits for them there.

Germany was at its best when it was a Catholic monarchy. Perhaps the best of the West reflects the happiest place on Earth.

You will make a series of new holocausts. Not need any help from Burgerland. Probably France do the craziest one, but Germany, Sweden, Whiteswamp, Frozencocks, Featherhats and other countries be close on scale and completeness.

UK probably do what they always do: cherry pick and outlaw some religions (this time Islam). But not holocaust, they will think really crazy to do that -- but will never stop continentals from doing it. Same with America. Stop immigration from shitskin places completely, sure, export all the existing non-Americans, or throw Muslims in camps or something. Maybe. But not holocaust level things. Islam just die out on its own.

But Continental Europe. Holy shit. These are the last days of Islam. Even Saudi know and preparing now for new era because easy to see writing on the wall -- and when Europe make switch flip from total niggersemen faggot to Holy Roman Nazi... nobody can do anything but watch. And nobody can or will stop this. Everybody will say "Oh, so sad it comes to this!" but nobody lift a finger. About as much effort to stop next holocaust as go to stopping Rwanda skinny nigger killing the fat niggers in 1990's. Lots of talk but nobody help. Not because niggerland, either, because geopolitically worthless in every way, just like shitskin in Europe.

After clean up your mess then we can do good things again. I am looking forward to next era where Japan, USA and various European smart country can do competing for cool shit again like space.

>equality
What's wrong with equality?

Women just want the same rights as men. Are you against that?