Corporate Censorship

I don't consider myself Alt-Right, though I really enjoyed this animation. How does Sup Forums feel about blatant corporate censorship going on right now?

Please comment, and share some examples of corporate censorship you've experienced on a personal or non-personal level.

P.S. I don't really consider this video all that political because it can easily be seen as satire and it's bias isn't incredibly clear imo. Perhaps there is some contextual information I'm missing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg
youtube.com/watch?v=RtPFMmFbDzI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This censored version is getting much more exposure and features granted
youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

Than the one I listed before found at the link here

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg

You're not even allowed to utilize the "Share" features.

I was thinking about that video earlier today. It created a big stir when it was released but it seems like it was quickly forgotten afterwards. I wanted to watch it but I'd forgotten the name of it, so thanks for reminding me.

What do you mean by corporate censorship exactly? There is certainly censorship of certain ideas but I don't understand why you specifically link it to corporations.

>The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
First time I've encountered this, not good.

Youtube is a private entity, yet social media like youtube, twitter, facebook, and google controls a lot of speech and information and can selectively repress it so I just see it as corporate censorship.

If you own a website don't you have the right to choose what's displayed on it?

Luckily (((germany))) decides for me to what to watch

What does that say? In my country it said it was offensive but still offered me the choice to watch it (without comments, view count, link to the channel etc.).

youtube.com/watch?v=RtPFMmFbDzI&feature=youtu.be

rate

>If you own a website don't you have the right to choose what's displayed on it?

Then they need to adjust their advertising. Those companies advertise their services as being for everyone, when they're clearly not. If they were honest about their bias, people would be more likely to respect that than being shady about it.

In a way, it's a good thing that this process is happening. We need to break the Jewish oligopoly on the Internet backbone and we're only going to be motivated to do that if they motivate us to.

>video not available in your country

germany is pretty high up in the statistics worldwide when it comes to censorship.

I understand your argument, but if my website was the size that You-tube is would I as a sole individual have that decision to make? I feel I would have to sell my rights to the website away to accomplish that size and a legal team to make those type of decisions with a company that large. Or already own a platform for which I can do that. In this social climate could it survive publishing unpopular public opinion?

I'm not trying to straw man you btw, the logic is sound but I don't think it applies to our government in the USA and perhaps I am using a poor argument. I'm trying to articulate it better but I think what I'm trying to say is our corporations and governments are tied together so closely that there are certain aspects that seem tyrannical to me.

However, I really just wanted to start a discussion I'm not really sure I have enough information to debate formally. However, I am interested in finding other perspectives so if you'd like to elaborate on yours I would be interested.

That's fucking sad mate. I'm glad the scourge of islam hasn't reached my country in large numbers. Hang in there, you pooftas are alright and you have something worth defending.

This is a very good point, there is blatant false advertising but, they use language to subvert that like "open" and "safe" things like that, so you cannot possibly be inclusive with all ideology, therefore it is somehow acceptable to be exclusive towards exclusive ideas, interesting.

the original had a swastika on the protagonist chest. there is an implication white supremacy and the use of a visual enactment of an old metaphor "in the closet." there is also some anti-Semitic undertones.

>implies conservatives are racist
>implies ((we)) want to reverse the homosexual/communist movement by suppressing it.
>implies ignorance of geopolitics and creates a false patsy in Semites (Jews), which is a double stereo-type.

based on interpretation you could say:

that the protagonist has a swastika as a point to reverse the stereo type of the swastika being apart of the Nazi-party.
that the reason the apparent trans/homosexual is thrown into the closet is to detain them until the appropriate authorities can deal with the dissident, and imply that ((they)) used violence to achieve their means.
that all arguments made against caricatures of stereotypes are satirical and comprehensive of geopolitics.

this video is no longer available to me, though I was able to view it earlier.

That is an interpretation, I think there are several ways this video can be interpreted.

Irrelevant, nice trips tho

like?

Its okay to be white

Just kek when Hoppean retards shill for a society where private property towers all "human rights" and you end up being physically removed when all the business conglomerates turn out to be SJW's.

You deserve it.

I don't 100% agree with that.

I understand what the message is but:

I am by the strictest definitions not white if I was a color I am a "pale pink" drowned in vodka and whiskey.
I think what you mean is that your ancestry isn't should be the basis of your discrimination. as well as to learn from your heritage.

Show us your real flag.

No, I mean that it's okay to kill niggers and kikes because it is okay to be white.

>Cooperate censorship

You sound like a fucking SJW:
A company cant deny your right a company has a RIght to ban everything they dont want based on their own criteria.

You could ban people from your own plattform if you made one because it would go against your rules

>Implying Hoppeans also don't believe in physically removing the rootless transnational capitalist elites

One of Hoppe's mentors (not Rothbard) was a Marxist.

>CSA
I am a resident of the state of Georgia, a native to the state of Georgia, and a decedent of the royal subjects/rebels of the revolution and colonist of the colony of Georgia .

no, I have the intent of using selective breeding to create a new, stronger subspecies of humans. I need black stock to do that.

I'm going to call them "decent people."

Can you at least prove you're part of the 56%? Let alone a citizen of the great state of Georgia?

You probably as well believe in that you are no more than a member of your local church, collective-cuck

no, I have a name and a personal ambition, why do you think I am using a trip code, because I have my own personal goals, they merely are in alignment with other people.

>implying the only censorship you'll experience is the one coming from the govs

Yeah, unless you get a 30 day ban for writing "faggot" in a damn joke on a site that voluntarily agreed with you that you are capable of writing anything unless it offends anyone.

Last time I checked fags are not often abused by calling them fags while joking, yet retarded Facebook keeps taking down people who use the forbidden words. You are just a fucking corporate cuck, no better than autistic SJW's being morally hijacked by people getting abused

all-right then, have a nice day, I approve your message

>retarded Facebook
>retarded
Hate detected

I have been told 50% of my ancestors originate from Dal riada, 30% from Poland/Ukraine, ~20% is a mix of French, English, more Scottish, and German and ~.032 Cherokee natives.

>corporate censorship
just "censorship" would do just fine

Hey fellas I got work in three hours and I feel the thread has been somewhat derailed. I'll check back in and comment if it's still going by that time. I honestly don't have the energy to argue over the rights of a corporate entity and my rights as a citizen in the US. I have my own views on that and I'm not remotely interested in debating them I was just hoping to see people share their experiences in being blatantly censored on an exclusive platform before bed. Piqued my intrigue because I've seen it several times in the past. Anyway I may start a thread addressing some discussions in this thread that I just didn't have the time or energy to deal with at the moment. Thanks everyone for the replies and I hope to post again tomorrow cya Bros.

P.s. not even remotely an sjw I'm not really trying to share my views right now but whatever my label is supposed to be, it's not that.

fuck off chink

Corporate censorship is a specific fetish like paizuri or impregnation. This thread is not about my definition I'm trying to make clear what I'm asking for. I'm interested in censorship on social media specifically. Perhaps I could reiterate but I like the umbrella of corporate censorship ps I'm not a communist

I'm white but okay lol

This video was fucking retarded and made the alt right seem gay and it was created by "two dads productions" like wtf?

>USA
>white
>;)

Lol fair point. I'm closest to caucazoid.

You fags will never be subversive if you keep sieg heiling and plastering swastikas everywhere.

Have some fucking self control and learn how to play the game.

Okay

Why aren't you AR?

>POZ
>rainbow flag
Kek

What should we do (((IrZvmEY0)))?

I try to avoid groupthink in general. The only label I embrace is Christian.
>Inb4 "that's ironic"
>Inb4 Christcuck

You need to appear harmless. Notice how jews in media always portray themselves as good natured wimps?

See it enough times and it conditions you to drop your guard around them. You gotta think long term and be very subtle. That means no fucking nazi LARPing.

Literally what was the point of this post?

Have you listened to AR podcasts? It's about as far from group think as you can get.

>Inb4 "that's ironic"
>Inb4 Christcuck

At least you can be self critical. It's only a matter of time you move to the AR, why fight it?

an enigma wrapped in a metaphor of a analogy for my life.

kek, did the first vid's uploader do a bait and switch? the comments indicate it used to the swapped pro-LGBT version, but watching the video it seems it's the original anti-SJW one

I think the problem is that fascist are riding on the heels of AR. it is the same problem in Dixie, klansmen are strongly fascist, and being disenfranchised by the US government doesn't really help.

Well then in this instance the censorship is helping the actual propaganda.

GJ but ditch the fag meme flag.

Yes. But you can acquire rights (more accurately, expectations of obligations in the other party) from contractual language, e.g., terms of use.

T. US litigation attorney