Admitted he intentionally cracked a baby's skull

admitted he intentionally cracked a baby's skull

didnt do any jail time

air force didnt even enter the incident into the system designed to identify these obviously psychotic people

he obviously knew it never got entered into the system

go to a church and literally shoots baby's in the face at point blank

This is your atheist poster child. This is what 8 years of obama and niggernomics produced.

You deserve this.

This is the millenial hero of the week.

But, user, obviously if all those existing laws that are in place failed, we just need stricter gun laws.

How does someone take a disbelief this far? I'm not religious and I'm just curious how it makes some people hate Christians.

He is what becomes of us when we allow the demon Jew to lead. A lost soul that gave his existence to the possessed who wish more people to follow his actions and destroy the foundations of trust Americans stand on. This is the Zionist dream for America.

Apparently it is even worse. Charged locally with sexual harassment (rape? Assault?). Goes to Colorado so investigation dropped? Wtf?

Typical rural and suburban retards

That plebbit spacing

Look at all the shit he did and got away with. It is almost like someone was protecting him for some reason.

He is a violent, crazy man who had decided to check out of this life, but do so in a very splashy way and make damn sure that his in-laws, ex-wife, and ex-stepson died before him. Those were his targets.

The rest of the people in the church were just bonus score to him.

He can go be euphoric in hell.

How did his fat ass get in the Air Force?

Why was it a bad thing that he killed Christians?

According to Christianity they went to Heaven. Heaven is way better than here. He did them a favor.

If Christians actually believed their own bullshit they would say, "WAHOOOO. Some fellow Christians went to Heaven to be with God for eternity!"

But they don't say that, do they? It's because they don't really believe in their own bullshit. It's just some shit they pretend to believe in to feel better about death.

Death is scary. We die... and that's it. We only had this one, shitty life that was fucking short. Christians can't handle that, they need fake ass stories, that are obviously untrue, to feel better about death.

Why is the criminal justice system so pozzed like, everywhere? Same shit happens here... always someone known to police and shit.

Why do you get your panties in a bunch about religion if life is ultimately meaningless to you?

Because Christian fundamentalists affect our laws in America.

I don't want Christian influence on our laws. None of that shit they believe in is even remotely true.

Agree protestans go to hell eventually, we need more catholic lawmakers to spread the true word of christ in the US.

Ha, this topic is funny. The OP makes some shit calling out "atheists", I insult him back, and I get this fuckwad saying, "Heyyyy why be so mean to religion?"

It reminds me of a guy hitting a woman back after she hits him. People all, "Heyyyy why did you do that?"

Fuckin' stupid. Fuck Christianity. Those old stories have no chance of being true. Zero chance.

It's because they don't really believe in their own bullshit.
It's because we value life. The same can't be said for atheists considering all of their abortions and church shootings.

So you admit that atheism is a religion?

I don't care what atheism is.

I'm not an atheist. I'm an anti-theist.

I oppose all organized religions. None of them are true.

>You deserve this.
Who? Me?
It's wasn't my birthday or anything

How did he intentionally crack its skull? Just hit it intending to crack it?

And why do I get the sense that all these recent mass shootings were committed by pedophiles?

>lefties still wonder why we're trying to fix white people

we need to act like we used to, this shit was not normal 40 years ago

I unfortunately wasn't able to go on Sup Forums the day this happened or the following days.
Can I get some Sup Forums insight or a quick rundown on this guy and also the shooting itself?
I'd rather not go off what the (((media))) says.

Ahh yes, the Sup Forumstard phenotype, splendid

whats fucked up is the judge gave him a 1yr sentence for assault instead of the normal 5.

And any type of domestic violence denies one from owning/purchasing firearms

Laws didn't work in this case

Liberals think that passing more laws will work.

Hitting a baby is not fucking normal in any circumstance! So if he hit the baby with the intention to crack the baby's skull or if he just hit it for lulz, it's still psycho behavior

just kill everyone ho is psychotic

and conservatives think our military isnt a total joke/waste of money

the us military should be half its current size and the reserves should be totally shut down