Japan must accept mass immigration now. There is no choice. Multiculturalism is the future and it is inevitable...

Japan must accept mass immigration now. There is no choice. Multiculturalism is the future and it is inevitable. The Japanese are growing old and not having children. Economic growth depends on maintaining the population levels. Japan must join the world. In Tokyo's vibrant and growing diversity I see the future ofא this country. Japan must learn to accept change. This process will be difficult, but there is no alternative. Mixed race individuals such as this gentleman are the face of the Japan of tomorrow. Are you ready?

*future of this country
You had a little mishap there, Goldstein. Try again next time.

How do I edit a post on this sub?

Get out, newfag

Who says Japan's economy has to grow? All their land is already settled and filled with working people. You can't grow forever without physically expanding.

Japan must accept mass immigration now. There is no choice. Multiculturalism is the future and it is inevitable. The Japanese are growing old and not having children. Economic growth depends on maintaining the population levels. Japan must join the world. In Tokyo's vibrant and growing diversity I see the future ofא this country. Japan must learn to accept change. This process will be difficult, but there is no alternative. Mixed race individuals such as this gentleman are the face of the Japan of tomorrow. Are you ready?

1) You don't need immigrants from sub Saharan Africa.

2) pull your women out of the workforce and impregnate them you fucking nippon nu male

You need for vibrant diversity. You know greatest strenght nation can have.

post only with sage

Hiro,i know that you have very very tiny penis,but you should stop with this muh dick obsession,japan doesn't need immigrants,now if you have a cuckhold fetish reddit is that way -- >

>English teacher shitposting
How common is this phenomena again?

One question have you travelled to anywhere the multiculturalism for workers meme has been implemented?

People who are natives want and need these jobs.

Maybe some foreign workers can come but let me tell you how it really works,foreigners come and start businesses for foreign workers,they buy items from fellow foreigners and the factories hire mainly foreigners.

Example 90 percent polish run factories in the uk.job adverts in polish.

Foreign culture can be interesting as well as seeing different people,but when machines and foreigners take all the jobs and brits and japs can only get unemployment money people get angry.

Its not done in a kind or positive way but just as something we as a country need to "accept".

It should be 8 brits to 2 foreigners but it ends up 8 foreigners to 2 brits while the other six sit drawing anime or whatever at home while their parent lament them and tell them " in my day almost every man worked".

There was too little jobs for young people in the 90s in japan,how would this make things better?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb88Mip2ipM

i genuinely lold

>ofא

JIDF detected

> I see the future ofא this country.

what's that funny letter doing there lol

Even the Emu-bro knows

If you want your children to have all 4 limbs I wouldnt

I can't tell if this guy is (a) a troll exploiting Sup Forums's closet weeb tendencies (b) a japanese with a cuck fetish or (c) actually serious

If you see a Japanese or Korean flag on pol assume English teacher unless definitively proven otherwise. English ability in Japan is very low and the few Japanese who speak it well enough to browse Sup Forums tend to be liberal upper class cosmopolitan types who don't exactly care about Richard Spencer

>Japs become one of the last vanguards of civilization
>As years pass since the fall of the western world our ruins will become the inspiration of ancient legends
>Japs will try their best to recover lost knowledge to preserve our legacy
>A lot of their foreign policy revolves around trying to stop muslim warlords from tearing down western ruins
>Despite their best attempts the coliseum was stripped down to provide building material for a mosque
>Nobody has held the western world in this much regard for a long time
>One day they will reach the stars
>It will be without us

Economic growth is not a requirement.

Bump for visibility faggot kike