Redpill stories

>be me
>half blood shitskin
>meet with cousine which is full blood shitskin and a friend of hers who is full blood shitskin as well
>talk about conspiracy theories comes up
>talk about JFK, 9/11, the middle east in general
>everyone agrees without discussion it were the jews in cooperation with CIA
>shitskin friend suddenly says "i dont believe the holocaust happened"
>they say they hate trump
>redpill them on the childtrafficing, satanic sacrifices and cover up of pedophillia in the government and how clinton and her goons in the far upper ranks of it all
>they still dont like trump but agree he is a lot better than the alternatives were at least

Tell me again why we shouldnt unite with the muslims against the jews?
Reminder that without the jews they wouldnt have a reason to leave their countries and wouldnt fuck shit up over here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=95
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam is an expansionist cancer.
If they fuck off out of everywhere and stay in the arabian peninsula, that's fine.
Otherwise - remove kebab

> telling your Muslim friends that demarcates and Clintons are bad because pedophillia

lol

>Tell me again why we shouldnt unite with the muslims against the jews?
because you could change their whole world view in 30 minutes. that's why. they are just too dumb. they would implement communism as soon as some sandroach rabbi told them to.
now go back where you came from, klaus-ahmed

>half blood shitskin
Literally Hans Al-razir

>shitskin
stopped reading there
kys you 60IQ mongrel

This has been posted before.

sorry what were you saying rabi?

because Muslims are absolute filth and we have been at war with them ever since the creation of Islam. Also you are fucking cowards that ambush people and fight them in a 1v5 or 2v14 i've seen it again and again and experienced it several times myself. You sandniggers are the absolute worst.

>If they fuck off out of everywhere and stay in the arabian peninsula, that's fine.
its the jews starting the wars in the middle east resulting in the massbombings creating refugees and terrorists alike which both then also get supported by the jews and their puppets to be sent over to the west and fuck shit up here. without the jews we wouldnt fuck up the middle east as much, and we wouldnt let them into our countries without any controll either.

i didnt change their worldview. i just provided additional information on different persons resulting in them changing their oppinion on that person as any logical and rational thinking person would.

you can have an allience with them without worshipping the black cube

> we
> said the negroid turkshit gypsy invader

Fuck off.

>>half blood shitskin
Disgusting creature.

>the ones fleeing the country and leave their men hanging instead of helping and trying to fix the country are the scum of society
who would have known?

>we have been at war with them ever since the creation of Islam.
hitler was allied with the muslims, the SS had entire muslim divisions and he often talked about how great the people of islam are. our cultures may are unsuited to inhabit the same space, but barely any cultures are suited for that and this doesnt prevent us from being allies if they just stay where the fuck they are

>implying i care about the oppinion of a slav nigger

>why we shouldnt
>they wouldnt have a reason [to] fuck shit up over here
>we wouldnt fuck up the middle east
>we wouldnt let them into our countries
>our cultures
>doesnt prevent """us""" from being allies if they just stay where the fuck they are
Get this into your dumb shitskins head: there is no "we", no "us". You're not one of us. You're not White, nor Westerner, nor European, nor Aryan, nor Germanic, nor German. You'll never be and neither will your children should you, God forbid, ever have some.

Only we can be us.

You are the very, exact, precise, living & breathing embodiment of the abominating future we're trying to avoid at all cost: a racially ambiguous, mongrelized, XX% White "society" where everyone pretends to be something they're not while at the same time plays along everyone else's delusion [pic]. We neither need nor want you, let alone your "Muslim allies".

so I've actually thought about this an it's impossible.

If we try to start converting to Islam en masse, are lefties will start coming too, which would cause you to want to kill us all

>trannies coming to your mosque
>you say no
>civil rights court fights
>you lose your shit
>attack
This is or something similar will happen. I can see some trying to open up furry mosques or someshit

trust a half paki German to shill for islam. You krauts are a disgusting shell of your former self no group in the planet have become such a shadow of what they once were.

>he thinks skincolour is all there is to it
>probably doesnt even know about the honorary aryan title
even the nazis were able to look past skincolour retard. not to forget that my grandparents back then were invited to build up the country again after the war as guestworker. both my parents worked their whole life and contributed to society.
you are the very embodiment of pseudoredpilled, thinking you know everything while still falling for divide and conquer tactics preventing you from joining forces with natural allies against the real enemies by having you to busy fighting your allies. good job retard

Reminder that Muslims are the only group who will ally with us against the Jew and that if we don't work with them we will all succumb to international Jewry

you dont have to follow their religion, nor let them into your country en masse to be allied mate

checked

and yet
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

does only work if the enemy of your enemy isnt already your enemy as well though. but in this case its accurate i guess

I guess we're Jihadists now.

>arab calling a slav a nigger
jeez you filthy sandniggers even manage to pollute board culture. Is there anything you sandniggers won't ruin?
let's see
>middle east
ruined
>western society
ruined
>believe there's a creator
ruined
>your dicks
ruined
>your daughter's vagina
ruined
>car culture
ruined

>hitler was allied with the muslims
if hitler saw the state of europe today, he'd have done a lot of things completely different.
> he often talked about how great the people of islam are.
he thought mohammed was a good conquered.
> our cultures may are unsuited to inhabit the same space, but barely any cultures are suited for that and this doesn't prevent us from being allies if they just stay where the fuck they are
then why are you here? you're in the wrong place buddy, gtfo. Also, there are lots of cultures with which whites can coexist. It's you Muslims and the niggers that are unable to function with anybody else, because you are basically hyenas, you're ugly and eat whatever is left for you (jungle welfare) and while you're doing it you laugh stupidly and think your'e the kings of the jungle.

>not to forget that my grandparents back then were invited to build up the country again after the war as guestworker.
the country was already built up, there is a huge timespan from 45- to the 70's and the 80's.
>guestworkers
GTFO ALREADY! YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME!
>you are the very embodiment of pseudoredpilled
you worship a pedophile merchant. i don't think you are in the position to judge who's redpilled and who's not.
>joining forces with natural allies
you are not our allies, you are currently enemy #1 sharing the 1st place with the jews.

what a waste of digits. There are tons of culture across the globe who don't wanna be ruled by the international jew.
You Christians are such a fucking waste, think we should ally with the group that rapes our women simply because they share the same delusional faith as you do.

Ohne Knoblauch bitte

>what is an individual score
there are most likely plenty of shitskins smarter than you, faggot

>tfw the horror sets in and you realize there are non whites browsing this board right now

for all of the things we allegedly ruined you can blame the jew mate.

>then why are you here
i lived in germany my whole live, were raised with german culture and the only time i get in contact with the muslim one is when visiting family in turkey in the holidays. im more comfy with the german culture
>you worship a pedophile merchant.
i believe in christ retard
>you are not our allies, you are currently enemy #1 sharing the 1st place with the jews.
you just wont see that the jews are the ones pushing western world and the muslims against each other...

>You Christians are such a fucking waste
so you are a pagan LARPer?

>implying the humans sons of Adam would ally with the animals sons of apes.

What do you mean we you filthy half breed?

Questioning hitler what kind of facist you are ? Kys fck jew

>you just wont see that the jews are the ones pushing western world and the muslims against each other...

Muslims hate us regardless and arabs are cripto-kikes. Jews and muslims are the same semitic shit, remember this.

"we" as in "everyone who wants humanity to thrive and not get fucked over by a satanic pedodeathcult"

>You krauts
Don't enable him.

>skincolour
Never have I mentioned skin color, you dumb shitskin, as even if you were as white as snow you still wouldn't be a White person. But the fact that you bring it up means you probably don't even look White, which is great news as none will accidentally mistake you for one.

>my grandparents back then were invited to build up the country again after the war as guestworker. both my parents worked their whole life and contributed to society.
So? This isn't about whether you and your family are ruthless criminals or honest citizens, first generation immigrants or fifth generation immigrants, "refugees" or guest workers, moral people or degenerates, (((conservatives))) or (((progressives))). This is about race and nation: a nation is a people, and a people is the individuals. Replace those very specific and unique individuals with others (or even worse, mongrelize them) and you change the nation forever. And why on Earth should we, White European people, want that - let alone need it.

You, your shitskin parents, and grandparents didn't contribute to our society in any way, good or bad, because you can't: only WE can make our societies better or worse. All you and your kind can do is slowly erase our societies until they're no longer ours.

The Jews might be the mastermind, but you are the assassins. We'll take care of the both of you or go extinct trying: if we succeed you're out; if we fail Germany will fill up with abominations like you until it's no longer Germany.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Absolutely, never have I denied that. However that doesn't change my stance on this guy or his Muslim friends: he's not White and neither he nor they belong in the West. If he truly wanted to help the West he'd know that, but he doesn't. In fact he's no different from the latest negro landed on European shores: just another non-White who wants a piece of what is ours for himself.

Turks are not Arab, nor are the majority of muslims. The real enemies are thise of other races, namely Negroids and Mingoloids, and the entity that wants the caucasoids (europeans, central asians, west asians, north africans) to mix with them, namely the Jews.

>everyone who wants humanity
Go care about humanity somewhere else.

mate. whites/europeans/natives are just as much pawns of the jews as those muslims fucking shit up. if you start hating all muslims because of it you might as well start hating all whites because they enable that bullshit as well instead of stopping that.

>You, your shitskin parents, and grandparents didn't contribute to our society in any way, good or bad, because you can't: only WE can make our societies better or worse. All you and your kind can do is slowly erase our societies until they're no longer ours.
implying different nations and cultures cant help each other out at times.

they pass the milk test... let them join

>europeans, central asians, west asians, north africans
>how do u do fellow huwhites??! my name is abdul al-Shair, let me in ur truck bls so we save eurobe togeter!
>youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Fuck off shitskin.

>everyone i disagree with isnt white

This, as long as the muslims stay were they are they can be as backwards and retarded about their beliefs as they want. To put it in a different way the muslims are the blade the jews are holding over Europe

This is the crumb we were looking for. 1000%. It's a land slide, the Vatican is taken over by executing John Paul I in 1978 (The Godfather III). The Middle East is subverted by CIA, GCC (Khalid, Iran Contra after Khomeini refuses an irrefussible offer, Anwar Sadat etc.). The queen is subverted by "The death of a Princess" linked below. Of course USA was subverted by CIA in 1963. Q clearly stated "Bloody wonderland". Not just wonderland.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT

If you notice, both of these articles are "tagged" with Alice and Wonderland, the first is downright coded.

Can I get an A meme? Praise Kek

Without a doubt, this is what we are supposed to be after. If DJT plans to undo the 1978 Khalid deal then people will need to know why the Pope and the Queen have some splainin' to do. Of course this is all durring the Carter Admin, either clueless or Skull and Bones Pirate like the rest that will go down.

But you aren't White, I mean you did admit that. You're an invader who needs removal.

>TURKS AND NORTH AFRICANS ARE WHITE

seriously KYS

>hating all muslims
I don't hate all Muslims. Only those living in the West pretending to be Westerners (as you).

Again, this is about race and the preservation of it.

>start hating all whites
I hate the leftist traitors responsible for the current state of affairs more than the migrants. The migrants just have to be removed, but the traitors must be punished in public and in a gruesome way.

>everyone who lumps together white europeans with shitskin middle easterners is either a leftist egalitarian or a "racially aware" shitskin trying find a way to label himself white
I'm gonna go with the second option.

but he didnt reply in that post to me

>whites/europeans/natives are just as much pawns of the jews as those muslims fucking shit up.

JEWS and MUSLIMS are the same, they are SEMITES

>you might as well start hating all whites because they enable that bullshit
Guess what we hate leftists, this is why we are here, we think leftists need to be punished for their betrayal.

>implying different nations and cultures cant help each other out at times.
oh yeah you helped Germany big time. look at it, what a nation. such pride. such glory. no crimes, it's so clean, almost looks like 1935.

but it's really cute how you mudskins think you can actually fit in eventually. You are so scared of living among your own kind, just goes to show you know exactly how fucked up your own people are.

this spaghetti gets it, read it lurking newfags.

>This is my sacred dirt
>NO, IT'S MY SACRED DIRT

Surely it will join the Hatfield-Mccoy Feud as one of the great classical feuds of our time

im really interested in seeing your guys real flags. suprise me please.

sometimes im more worried that im the only white person browsing here

i see ''mixed person has identity issues'' threads almost every day

swiss. swiss-german. father german, mother swiss. bisch z'friede du grusige kanacke?

Muslim here. Jews are filth but the bigger filth are the kikes in threads like these preventing a Christian Muslim brotherhood because Jews know if that ever happened they would be wiped from the face of the earth.

actually suprised, yes. but still shitting on muslims while your country just sat on their lazy ass during WW2 instead of helping the germans win.

>sometimes im more worried that im the only white person browsing here

>''mixed person has identity issues'' threads
Kek. Usually those starting these threads aren't completely unaware, completely bluepilled, else they wouldn't browse Sup Forums nor make these sort of threads which hint at the possibility of white superiority (and them being a part of it of course). But how many contradictions can an user ignore before he's forced to give up? How much can he dance around the topic of race before he suddenly goes quiet?

I've got to admit that, as repetitive as they are ("let me stay in your White country because " can sum them all, literally), I find these threads to be some of the most interesting for the insights into a conflicted human mind that you can find in them. It's a sort of morbid curiosity of mine, if you will.

my biggest crisis is that i dont know if i should bleach a shitskin woman or kebap an aryan cutie desu

because
1. the muslims are their pawns
2. islam cannot coexist with other cultures
3. they want to invade our countries against our will
4. they're constantly attacking us instead of staying in their shithole countries

>islam is expansionist
>Israel has occupied Gaza for years against international law and refuses to halt their constant border pushing

>1. the muslims are their pawns
so are whites. redpill both and that issue is solved
>2. islam cannot coexist with other cultures
not in the same area. i agree. but barely any culture is compatible with others. when 2 cultures meet one or both always have to make compromises and adjust their customs to make it right for the other gradually getting rid of either or both cultures involved.
>3. they want to invade our countries against our will
i see mostly ISIS and other terrorists groups trying that. and they all are funded by israel and USA. non of those i met in turkey on holidays ever talked about how the whole world should be muslim
>4. they're constantly attacking us instead of staying in their shithole countries
see >its the jews starting the wars in the middle east resulting in the massbombings creating refugees and terrorists alike which both then also get supported by the jews and their puppets to be sent over to the west and fuck shit up here. without the jews we wouldnt fuck up the middle east as much, and we wouldnt let them into our countries without any controll either.

Fpbp

nice "redpill", source are 2 different websites (no URL, you have to google them) and no link to the actual data.
You really need to step up your redpill game, if you want to get your commie revolution started, cause this is worthless.

>so are whites. redpill both and that issue is solved
It doesn't matter. Redpilled muslims should return to their countries of origin. But being redpilled and being a muslim are mutually exclusive things because a redpilled person by definition would not abide by the quran, or the haddiths for that matter. A redpilled person would ideally attempt to improve their country, not invade others.

>when 2 cultures meet one or both always have to make compromises and adjust their customs to make it right for the other gradually getting rid of either or both cultures involved
Wrong. We can coexist with asians (buddhists, christians, different overall cultures regardless) just fine. The islamic doctrine is one of conquest that actively seeks to subjugate others (or kill, should the latter refuse). It's completely different.

>i see mostly ISIS and other terrorists groups trying that
Did you perhaps miss the Cologne fiasco? The COUNTLESS child grooming gangs in the UK? The swedish/german/french rape epidemic perpetuated by mudslimes? France's 80% muslim prison population?

Fuck off Mehmet. You have to go back. Attack israel if you want, do NOT come here.

>we
fuck off akhmed

>non of those i met in turkey on holidays ever talked about how the whole world should be muslim
Lesser mudslimes. The quran is a full socioeconomic political doctrine that constantly talks about how there will only be peace when everyone is a slime. 'Do not attack innocents' sounds cool, until you realise if you are an infidel, you're not innocent and should convert, pay jizya, or die.
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=95

>Sahih International: Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -

>Wrong. We can coexist with asians (buddhists, christians, different overall cultures regardless) just fine.
nope. send a mass of white christians to china, japan or any buddhist country for al i care and the culture will change. suddenly there will be churches, different food. different customs how to behave regarding greeting others, how you show respect. even asians among themselves have different customs. china and japan for example. one has the custom to always leave some food on the plate and not eat up completly as it could imply the host didnt cook enough as for the other it is rude to not eat up everything as it implies it didnt taste well enough to eat everything.

>Did you perhaps miss the Cologne fiasco? The COUNTLESS child grooming gangs in the UK? The swedish/german/french rape epidemic perpetuated by mudslimes? France's 80% muslim prison population?
see >>the ones fleeing the country and leave their men hanging instead of helping and trying to fix the country are the scum of society
>who would have known?

On this note, the previous verse:
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=94

>Muhammad Sarwar: Believers, if you march with arms for the cause of God, make sure that you know whom to fight. Do not accuse anyone who claims himself to be a Muslim of disbelief just for worldly gains. There is abundant bounty with God. Before, you were also like them, but God bestowed His favors upon you. Thus, make sure that you know whom to fight. God is Well Aware of what you do.

'if they claim to be a muslim, don't call them an infidel for worldly gain (in order to be able to attack them)' TOP KEK, muh peace

>see
Irrelevant.

>nope. send a mass of white christians to china, japan or any buddhist country for al i care and the culture will change
It changing voluntarily is fine, as long as it doesn't CLASH violently. Culture evolves. Islam is forceful. There are already churches in all of asia. No problems have stemmed from it. Besides, christianity is not imposing and forceful. We can integrate when in public as has always been the case. Muslims do not.
You cannot win. What you're doing is committing a type 1 error where the data does not agree with the hypothesis.

>Implying he isn't a brown manlet that will "bleach" pic related

>send a mass of white christians to china [...] and the culture will change. suddenly there will be churches, different food. different customs
>be me [living in Germany]
>half blood shitskin
>meet with cousine which is full blood shitskin and a friend of hers who is full blood shitskin as well

Ofc they're redpilled about the jews because they're muslims but ask them about racial differences, IQ, crime, the rapefugee invasion of Europe, white genocide, etc. and they will turn to the most bluepilled faggots ever.

i never said i agree with germanies immigration policies dumbo. i would clos the boarders and throw out every criminal shitskin myself. dont you think as someone who lived his entire life in germany, and loves the country and its people it doesnt hurt myself to see what its comming to?
when i say "unite" i dont mean let them all into the country and let them fuck shit up, but work together to get the corruption out of the countries and gain back authority over our land. of course they should all stay in their countries (even though i personally dont mind minor immigration) but that doesnt mean we cant work together.

yet the muslims werent an issue in the western world until a decade or 2 ago. really makes me think

because you're shitskins. the moment the Jews are destroyed you'll try to backstab us.

they were aware of the refugee crisis being caused by jews and it being on purpose. didnt get as far as the white genocide since i had to get a bus, but i doubt they would have shut down at that point. will report back when i meet them again some day

great job

>criminal shitskin
Why thank you. Instead of being ethnically replaced and having our culture, religion, institutions, and customs erased by criminal shitskins and honest shitskins as well it will be done by honest shitskins alone. How nice of yours, I wonder how did the West manage to survive without these amazing life tips from mongrelized and identity-conflicted individuals.

I can't wait to become like Brazil, and have tons of honest mosques, honest kebab shops, and honest racemixed abominations like you - all thanks to the honest shitskins that made our countries great again.

>dont you think as someone who lived his entire life in germany, and loves the country and its people it doesnt hurt myself to see what its comming to?
I suppose you've never looked at yourself in the mirror then.

>refugee crisis being caused by jews

Implying the fucking Libyans (arab muslims) didn't carry the niggers in exchange for money, jews and muslims are the same shit.

>still thinks white jokes=funnyunironically thinks whites=supreme

>You know, I watched some orcs declare waaaaugh on a Slaanesh cult. They agree they must fight the forces of chaos. Perhaps we should ally ourselves with them.

>law abiding citizens are a problem if they dont share my skincolour
all the stuff you complain in your post about could be handled with a government not subverted by kikes and putting the interest of their own people and their culture first. you could just stop mosques from being build, kebap shops being opened, and stop the racemix propaganda.

furthermore you could decide to not let in so many muslims that they gain a voice to force any of this upon you. yet you get mad at the symptom and not the desease

>
>
>
>

there are (((jews))) in any culture. those are usually the corrupt part in the government which needs to purged

>skincolour
You're as dense as I expect a shitskin to be.

>all the stuff you complain in your post about could be handled with a government not subverted by kikes and putting the interest of their own people and their culture first.
You're absolutely right about this though, in fact..
>you could just stop mosques from being build, kebap shops being opened, and stop the racemix propaganda.
..in fact, once we do get a kike-free government, why stop at just forbidding mosques and kebabs? We could pass laws to physically remove all non-Whites (and racially mixed people too) since that is..
>furthermore you could decide to not let in so many muslims that they gain a voice to force any of this upon you
..that is kinda what happened last time we had a kike-free government. Now THAT would make sure mudslimes wouldn't gain any voice to force any of their shit onto us.

I'm sure you would agree. After all, you, you family, yours friends are all honest shitskins who always respect the Law, aren't y'all? And if the Law says gtfo, I can't imagine you would do anything else.

>You're as dense as I expect a shitskin to be.
>still didnt realize i just use the word skincolour instead of race or ethnicity

and yes, you are right about all the other ones. if the majority in the country decides for it then so it shall be.

but still kicking out everyone based purely on their ethnicity instead of their behavior is just pants on head retarded. kick out the criminals. kick out those trying to subvert your government, kick out those demanding to change your culture etc. but i just dont see any reason to kick people out that lived somewhere their entire live, never caused any problems and was a functioning member of society

>but still kicking out everyone based purely on their ethnicity instead of their behavior is just pants on head retarded.
That is the literal definition of a Nation State, or ethnostate if you will: a physical place marked by borders where only the people belonging to said Nation (i.e. have a common cultural & biological ancestry) get to live their lives and decide the laws of the land, for the good or bad. It's not "pants on head retarded", it's how normal and healthy people think and act, even when they're pushed away from it (see white flight).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

>i just dont see any reason to kick people out that lived somewhere their entire live, never caused any problems and was a functioning member of society
You don't see it because you can't see it: you're racemixed. You don't see the world the same way someone who isn't racemixed does. It's like asking someone who was born blind to describe sight: he can't, he just can't; not because he's stupid, but because he has no frame of reference for it.

It's not your fault you are this way - it's your disgusting degenerate parents' fault - but it's not mine either. And I don't see why I should give up something, especially something as precious as national racial & cultural homogeneity, just because you can't have it.

i understand why whites want to remain pure. i understand why you dont want to be a minority. i understand pretty much everything. only thing i dont understand is why it bugs you so much that someone who (just in example) behaves in all scenarios like the ideal aryan would be needed to get kicked out just because he isnt aryan by blood. you dont want the race to mix? fine. redpill people about it. get rid of racemix propaganda and of the rapists invasion. if you are then still replaced by a small minority in your country it very well might be that either your men cant controll your dicks, or your females their vaginas if you still get outbread by them making it personal problem.

>someone who (just in example) behaves in all scenarios like the ideal aryan would be needed to get kicked out just because he isnt aryan by blood
Because I want to live in a Nation State, with all its pros and cons. Not a diverse country; not a multiracial country; not a multicultural country; not a multi-religious country; not an almost-homogeneous country with a small minority ever ready to take their fate into their own hands at the first sign of general weakness.

That is my wish. That is my right.

We have the right to exist and exist as a Nation. Without needing to apologize or justify our existence as a separate entity to anyone, however worthy and righteous of living among us he might be.

Also NAXALT: not all X are like that. You might as well behave like the perfect Aryan but that doesn't mean the rest of your kind in Germany does (your family, friends, future children, etc). You might be the exception to the rule, but the rule is still true: the average Arab wants to live their lives the way they want it, without Whites telling them what is right and what is wrong. This is why races cannot coexist, and shouldn't be made to.

If you were literally the only non-White in Germany none would care. But we both know that isn't true, and if we make an exception for you we have to do it for hundreds of thousands more, which makes it all pointless.

once again. dont even mind whites wanting to live among themselves. and it may be because im biased because of my condition, but all that matters for me is how the person behaves. all i want is to live in a country free of corruption as i honestly believe that in that case any culture can thrive giving enough time. for example china would have a hard time right now as they pretty much got their souls destroyed in recent time, but given enough time without corruption they may become the great civilization they once were.

also as you say you have a right to live on your own without any other races, dont i have the right to live where i lived my entire live, where i know all the people i know and where i spent all my live to get where i am right now and not get just expelled to who knows where to some place i probably dont even speak the language of despite me not doing anything wrong or even coming here on my own account in the first place?

Because that would imply were fine with islam, mohanzmet

right? i bet they just smiled and nodded
>still didnt like trump
typical pedo muslims

>you have a right to live on your own without any other races
Yes, I do.
>dont i have the right to live where i lived my entire live, where i know all the people i know and where i spent all my live to get where i am right now and not get just expelled [...] despite me not doing anything wrong or even coming here on my own account in the first place?
"Technically" yes, you do as well.

Truth is this is not a moral question. Who has more of a "right to live"? The lion or the gazelle? The host or the parasite? The crops or the weeds? At the end of the day rights are made, not given. We have different and conflicting desires, i.e. we can't both have what we want, so one of us is going to be left sorely disappointed.

The only difference between the two of us is that what I want is real and has been done multiple times in the past (Nation States forming, ethnic cleansing, people fighting a foreign occupation, etc). What you want doesn't exist and has never existed and will never exist: you will never get your country of many honest people of different backgrounds living together in peace, it's a leftist fantasy; your best option is to live as a minority into the White Nation States, thus slowly destroying them and eventually having to migrate elsewhere starting the whole charade again - and that is what I'm fighting against and will continue to do so.

Off to work now. Have a good evening.

the guy said they deserve their head cut of and how such people arent human.

where does it say i want a multicultural or diverse country? i dont. i want a homogenous society. its just that i believe some immigrants of any kind, as long as not too many and not getting any extra rights enabled, arent hindering a homogenous society.

Muslims were expanding territories and establishing caliphates before U.S/CIA or the JEWS. One of the main aims of islam is to spread their faith and conquer non-believers so how can you be so sure about islam being peaceful without the jews?

You have to go back

im /comfy/ here, thanks

maybe not peacefull, but at least not uncontrollable. as it is now fighting muslims is a lost cause, israel as well as the west are funding both sides of the war against the terrorism, and keeping this up will bring us nowhere. first get rid of the source of the problem the jews, then you can see what steps are necessary next