Virginia better get to work erecting a statue of Ed Gillespie so future generations will know who lost this election

Virginia better get to work erecting a statue of Ed Gillespie so future generations will know who lost this election.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/neil_stevens/2017/11/07/breaking-historic-democrat-wave-wiping-virginia-gop/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't think you guys realize you have control of an MSM that spends every day of every week patting themselves on the back

maybe you should do something more productive instead of reveling after each insignificant victory and hoping Sup Forums is somehow upset about it

redstate.com/neil_stevens/2017/11/07/breaking-historic-democrat-wave-wiping-virginia-gop/

>Redstate
>"MSM"

really makes up for 2016 lol. have fun with your one term tranny nigger freak.

This is a huge loss for the Bushes. Corey Stewart would have won.

You lost. Get over it.

>maintaining status quo in a blue state
>historic democrat wave

I guess Democrats are taking any "win" they can get

Indeed, I'll happily show my kids that statue.
Shame you'll only have your wife's son to show the statue since you type like someone who had their balls snipped.

>You want to elect a reality tv show host/realty baron?
>ha! we'll just elect a tranny baboon!

What a fucking timeline, boys

>Historic Democrat Wave

...Except it's the same as the last few elections...

At least he hasn't lost his mind. Unlike yourself.
:)

The entire civil war was basically virginia's fault too

>wiping out
>bloodletting
>historic

Look at these melodramatic, childish histrionics.

The Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

This. Hillary won the popular vote.

Calling it now illegals and refugees voted and certain areas votes for him were not counted you can't trust humans with this who the fuck wanted a tranny in office and a lawyer for blacks live matter

>loses presidency
>proceeds to not get over it for a full year
It's like lefties aren't even intelligent enough to recognize hypocrisy.

Hillary lost.
"B-but if the rules were different she'd have won" is fucking pathetic. She lost. You lost. Both you and Hillary are losers. My guess is history will forget both of you with equal ease.

>Blue states stay blue
>Victory

Lol. Leftists are really desperate for any good news.

cuckservative news outlets are allied with the MSM, yes

No she didn't, those numbers are bullshit and everyone knows it. And it wouldn't even have mattered if she had legitimately won the popular vote.

For real. And then they've also got "in a generation" in there. Did they forget their King Nigger was in office only a year ago?

>thinks every dem can't get over Hillary
A lot of us weren't with her and even more were quickly over her after the election.

So much butthurt from Republicans.

Can't even take a loss with dignity, they just deny it outright. Neck yourselves you insignificant cunts.

>historic democrat wave
>barely winning a blue state
?

>Huge lefty clapback
>Trans people elected to state legislatures
>Medicare for all hugely popular and definitely going to happen once trump is gone
>progressives everywhere are more energized than ever

is this what he meant by "great again"?

>they call a state thats already blue a "historic" turnout lol

Virginia was won by as many points as during the election lol all this says is that neither side has anybody thats switched loyalties

>being this new at politics
1.7 million republicans in VA, and they have a huge advantage on off year elections

but yeah, everything is fine.....

Excuse me, Mr. 1 Post by this ID, but how many riots have started since last night? We've witnessed an entire year of no dignity, lack of couth, and outright riot and sedition by the left wing of America because they LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN. There is not even an iota of comparison to be made here, shill.

>almost 10% victory margin
>taking over from a SUPERMAJORITY
>"barely winning"
Salty republicucks are salty

Please keep acting like faggots. The entire country is going red, except the areas dems are hard at work turning into third world shitholes. Look around.