National geographic has concluded what americans will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

national geographic has concluded what americans will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSmv735zr38&t=159s
youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>making predictions about the future always work out

That's why we're currently sending astronauts to Jupiter and half of the worlds continents are submerged in the ocean here in 2017.

Add to that subpar IQ increased aggressiveness and disregard to your own children and it gets even better

Looks like an Eyetalian to me.

>national geographic has concluded what americans will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=rSmv735zr38&t=159s

youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY

brittany could claim to be 100% southern italian and noone would question it

>national geographic has concluded what Hollywood stars will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful.

Rami Malek. (Mr. Robot)
Egyptian Quadroon (3/4 White)

That's one ugly looking imp

when did
Gollum grow his hair out?

>tfw visited National Geographic HQ on University career trip
>tfw met their memers
>tfw they are literally all SJWs
>tfw the only cishet white man was an effete balding 40 something who probably weighed 110 pounds
>tfw all they cared about were what students had big social media followings, and getting everyone to subscribe to their various public accounts
I think you made that up, Giovanni, but it wouldn't much surprise me.

Thank god I don't live in one of the mongrelized (((anglo))) colonies. Disgusting.

That girl is black and white. Most likely it will be mexiwhite

Yeah. Octaroons can have Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair.

>by 2050
you mean by 2025

>yes, trans people should be exterminated filthy fucking monsters

Why did she say this?

Is that pic real?

bald headed women with lopsided eyes and nigger noses - yay!

>diversity is our strength
>actually wants less diversity
Lefties being lefties.

ronda rousey is an octaroon. pretty much explains the aggression and autism

now the question is about the number one
why on earth would you decide to breed with an abo? was it rape?

He is 1/8 Greek, 7/8 Egyptian

yeah, the mothers square face fucked that poor baby up.

Just dropping this here

Is this what she actually looks like?

yep, that's her real appearance without make-up and before the nose job

Because its the truth

is that roaming millennial?

>national geographic has concluded what americans will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

Southern Italians are niggers

2/10 Prediction; Not black enough

Yes It's real. The result of Polish+Nigga Mix

The Blonde Woman is the Polish Youtuber Magda Pegowska.

The Black Father abandoned Her, So She is a Single Mother.

For some reason her daughter got Blue Eyes , Light Skin but also a Nigger Skull.

She deleted her Videos mentioning Her status as Blacked Single Mother.

Yes. It's her without makeup.

Too light skin

>Egyptian Quadroon (3/4 White)

Source or gtfo

Holy cow I had no idea. They walk among us...

She's got quite a shnoz on her

Sometimes you just gotta stick it

Oh my god who gives a shit what she looks like? You should be arguing over her boring opinions anyway, she's barely right-wing. You're one to talk Giuseppe, Italians are barely white by nature

>somebody spent time out of their limited life to make this

>Source or gtfo

Here the Source From Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rami_Malek

Rami Said Malek (Arabic: رامي سعيد مالك)

Malek was born in Los Angeles, to an Egyptian Coptic Orthodox family. His late father was a tour guide in Cairo.

He became known for the lead role of Elliot Alderson in the critically acclaimed USA Network television series Mr. Robot,

She would pull off any type of italian

Would nut, don't even care about race autism

>Implying the niglet won’t get darker with age.

Hello? First time on Sup Forums? Lurk more

ty for info.

Southern italians don't have giant flat wide faces like that

>shitskin hapa who bleaches her skin and hates her mongoloid blood
so typical.

Whatever makes ur dick swing

But that is not a source of him being a quadroon.

Wtf?

An italian and russian baby how exotic

> somehow got blue eyes...
nigger daddy + brown eyed bleach blonde whore mother = brown eyed spawn.
if you think that critter has "blue eyes" you need to check the colour balance on your monitor

> somehow got blonde hair
yeah, "somehow" just like it's mother did, from a bottle of peroxide.

that critter is a basic mulatto, and you are a dumbass.

kek, Taiwan numba one!

>But that is not a source of him being a quadroon.

Are you implying that Egyptian Sand Niggers are Pure White?

This Pic is a Photo of the Current President of Egypt. Is this pure White for You?

the faggot is implying that all egyptians are quadroons.
they are a mix of arab persian and capoid blood, which is why they look so weird, but they are not cursed with negroid blood.

Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface.

I feel bad for her.

>nigger daddy + brown eyed bleach blonde whore mother = brown eyed spawn.
Check Again. Look Closer

That's Blue Eyes to me.

Half-Canadian, half-Chinese?

go fuck a dick.
egyptians are mostly aryan ( the real ones, from the indus valley, not the nazi fanatsy-land) and arab, with a dash of capoid.
i would tell you to stop being a retard but youre a meme-flag fag so thats simply impossible for you.

father is a mulatto and thus probably has recessive blue eye genes, same for mother.

They all look different, so they all have different types of admixture. To claim they're all quadroons makes no sense. Some may even be half Sudanese for all I care, but there is no source of that actor being a quadroon, so why claim it?
The president looks totally different.

but you are retarded.

blue is the colour of the sky, not the colour of turds
that critter is clearly sporting crap coloured eyeballs, and you are an assclown, as demonstrated by your meme-flag faggotry

how in gods name could the hwndu faggotrons have even had half a chubby for this ayylamo trashbag
pure filth

So you think the kid has dyed hair?

the person asserting egyptians are quadroons is a fucking moron

el presidente is sporting more aryan blood than malik whatshisface, but is well within egyptian norms. (again, im talking about REAL aryans, not the nordic supermen of hitler's wet dreams. real aryans are fucking pajeets)

Probably not. I've seen mixed kids with blond hair. It usually turns brown as they get older.

Rami Malek is at least a SandNigger (Octaroon).

Rami Malek is darker than the Average Italian

People are not fucking paint

she looked whiter in her videos.

so you think that mudshark attention whore is too stable and well-adjusted to bleach, straighten and dye her spawn's hair before putting that pitiful deformed critter on blast through her twatter feed?
fucking krauts.

Beautiful...

I don't understand why Brittany Venti is an Alt-Right Activist despite being 1/4 Black

because she bleaches her skin LMAO those hapas are fucking pathetic.

you blithering moron.
octaroons are tainted with NEGROID BLOOD.

that dune coon has 0% negroid blood.

I don't know, I was really asking that question.
I get it that you're really into they pay the toll meme, but I feel compassion for this child that has been made fun of on the internet before it reached the age of 2. And in pic related, which never gets posted, it looks like a normal baby. Look at those blue eyes, the baby btfo'd the mutt eyed mom.

too light skinned and no nappy nigger hair. Unrealistic

Is this a tranny...? You never know nowadays...

Not even close.

Lok'tar ogar

BTFOing pol with a single image

The baby still looks awful, but she is nothing compared to mom. Even if the dad was white the kid had little chance with genes that shitty.

I mean seriously what is wrong with mom's face?!

Seriously, no one is bringing up OP's flag?

FUCKING ITALY? FUCKING MOORISH RAPE BABIES ARE NOW GETTING A PASS TO DO THE 56 PERCENT MEME? WHAT THE FUCK ITALIANS WEREN'T EVEN ACCEPTED AS WHITE IN AMERICA UNTIL THE FUCKING 90'S

OP IS A FUCKING GOOMBAH THIS IS BULLSHIT Sup Forums AND YOU KNOW IT

all baby's eyes start off blue, dont be fooled

Look Closer at those Blue Eyes

This Another Image proves

northern italy is 100% white though. but yes, the sopranos accurately portrays the aesthetic of southern italy

>Half our country isn't white, but we're still white
you sound exactly like a burger. You are 56%, except worse, your 54% comes from being raped, not doing the raping like amerimutt chads.

Pic related is also half black, Sup Forums doesn't know anything about genetics lol

That's totally compatible. Being for a white ethnostate does not mean you have black people just that you want to live separated from them.
She looks very white so no one would think she is a little bit black inside.

nope, that's different. america is not half-white and half-black, it's overall blacked with few (very few) white spots here and there. on the other hand, italy is ethnically splitted in two parts, one of which is ethnically homogeneous (the north) and the other is burgerland-tier (the south)

20c commies tried to mix niggers and hominid apes to create subrace of servants.

21c commies mix niggers and europeoids to create subrace of servants.

>talking out of your ass

Italians are Mediterraneans mixed with europeans, they're not rape babies of any kind. As for Americas LE 56% meme the majority of whites in our country live in the Midwest and northeast ( regions are averaged at 92% white, whitest state being New Hampshire at 99%) so please shitpost a little harder .

I've come to think that in 100 years Americans are basically like Indians(the poos, not the feather hat type).

Think about it. India has been embacing diversity and multicuturalism for centuries and now in India there is really no pure Aryans, Dravidians, Turks, Persians etc.
They have all become poo and the same is going to happen to America.

we better short the stocks of any US-based toilet paper brands