Rohingya muslims deserved to get killed?

Heya,

I'm having a conversation with a muslim. I thought I read articles about the rohingya attacking the buddhists and that's why the buddhist retaliate.

Can you give me any argument. sources or videos to convince him that the rohingya deserve it?

hh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Rakhine_State_riots
moonofalabama.org/2017/09/the-rohingya-of-myanmar-pawns-in-an-anglo-chinese-proxy-war-fought-by-saudi-jihadists.html
off-guardian.org/2017/09/19/the-rohingya-psyops-waging-covert-war-on-myanmar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

Thanks, got more?

Preferably sources.. as well

They are muslim. Checkm8.

All muslims should be killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Rakhine_State_riots
there you go OP

Thanks, There are some sources here that I can;t use. The page itself puts the blame too much on the buddhists. But seperate references can certainly be used.

Thanks,

More intel is always welcome!

>Rohingya were brought in by the UK as cheap labourers
>After Burma became independent, they told them to get lost
>Neighboring Islamic countries refused to take them in
>Rohingya were supported by the Pakistani, they were supported with guns and ammunition and got radicalized.
>They formed a militia and shot at border-patrol and police.
>Burma reacted by shooting back
>After Trump stepped down from the global rank (America First) Erdogan thought it's his time to shine
>Erdogan invaded with soldiers and tanks
>Erdogan convinced Iran to join in attacks
>Erdogan wants to force Burma to take in several hundred thousand Rohingya
>Majority of Burma despises Rohingya

Sources all over the internet, except on pro-Islam and pro-Erdogan websites. There you will only find blood-thirsty, angry, Buddhist terrorists who rape, torture and eat muslim women and babies alive.

Yes arsa and they are funded by the saudis but you have to look that up to be honest its a small radical group of muslims but they are not being attacked for nothing as the tv portrays it.

Sounds interesting.

Wouldn't be asking here if I could find the sources... But perhaps you could share em?

Have some old screenshots, just packed them together in a collage.
I'll try to find the old articles but I can't promise anything, since I've never archived them.

Thanks I just send this one to him :)

bump for more information

Essentially this:
Americans genuinely don't give a fuck about them.

They were brought in as laborers from Bangladesh and other places and essentially turned durka and started a Jihadist movement in the 70's. Fast forward 30 years later and they're still hated, Jihadism is mainstream in the Muslim world and the Rohinya are still bombing based Buddhists.

Now they're getting retaliated and it's literally karma.

Never trust Muslims

Like seriously, never.

Read:

Holy f.

You just won my day. RIP muslim discussion partner

There have been many stories for many years (at least 2010) of roving bands of Muslims raping and murdering Buddhists. They were never rohingya before they were just referred to as Muslims. The narrative has now changed but always siding with Buddhists before.

>moonofalabama.org/2017/09/the-rohingya-of-myanmar-pawns-in-an-anglo-chinese-proxy-war-fought-by-saudi-jihadists.html
>off-guardian.org/2017/09/19/the-rohingya-psyops-waging-covert-war-on-myanmar/

Bump

>posting pictures of a coon who hates his own people.

Do his videos not highlight the problem though? Inner city people making it so easy to find a reason to hate them with their actions? Or do you only call people coons because they point out the shit in your back yard? The violent crime stats? The chimpout of the week in some random chicken place or hardees?

These are sum quality articles thanks