ALL BITCOIN WALLETS PRIVATE AND SECRET KEYS LEAKED

>ALL BITCOIN WALLETS PRIVATE AND SECRET KEYS LEAKED
ALL BITCOIN WALLETS PRIVATE AND SECRET KEYS LEAKED

directory.io/

Can't wait for this to actually happen.

Being this bad at Math...

Nigga, if you spread it pretty well btc price will go down. I Just need some help.

Buy the dip goys

It's probably not really impossible

>asking donations in Bitcoin

kek

If that really would work, chinese bots would do this 24/7

Sure, just get your quantum computer out and it's no problem.

Oh wait...

AHAHAHHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

darn, that's going to be bad for a lot of people, it's not like people were going around warning how unprotected they are from this Talmudic demon Jew scourge that's worse than fiat money because the energy requirement to make every year costs more than mining gold or printing fiat paper.

first retard who instantly believes.
of course its a leaf.

There are more keys to check than there is atoms in the universe

That's what makes it's subjective value more than both those things. People don't like to lose money, so they hoard until the price exceeds the cost of input.

That's why it was so cheap for so long in the beginning. College kids were using dorm computers to mine. System admins were mining on company servers in the off hours. Those people could sell for nothing and still profit.

That shit's all been cracked down on now.

>asked to post key to check if hacked
>posts key
>gets hacked

ayyy lmao evil genius

i saw it on biz 2 moths ago but you can't do shit about it it's just hashes on transaction. also I'm 35% up from 7 btc I bought a while back. and also I'm making 20-20% of 1 btc per month. I'm fucking millionaire on my currency.

>I'm fucking millionaire on my currency.
...Until you're not because you didn't sell in time before the bubble pops

Been mining it since 2012 and sold it all recently.
What are you doing with your life?

It has no value other than what people see on exchanges and that's the fallacy which many now are getting trapped into. The inherent weaknesses are that no matter how password protected your wallet is the encryption can and is still weak when up against a server farm. If you use it on a PC and your ISP goes down, no money. If the cell phone service goes down, no money. You are out in the boonies with no access to the net, money. And frankly I don't want the world covered in wireless antennas just so people can spend this "money"

what makes you say that? you're into crypto? my ROI is %200 I'm not at loss of I cash out now.

How is what he said a difficult concept for you to grasp? He's saying that you would not continue to be a millionaire if you don't sell prior to the bubble popping. This would mean that someone such as yourself who has not sold will have worthless bitcoin at some point if you hold on to it for too long. You may be at 200% roi right now, but it could disappear at any moment.

I'm not saying that it will pop, as I don't follow cryptocurreny shit, but come on senpai, this isn't that difficult to understand.

Go back to biz

Good luck cracking a hardware wallet. As to the what if scenario of the internet going down you would have worse problems than not being able to transfer your bitcoins.

>Page 1 out of 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675

That's a lot of pages...

fair point. I was thinking of starting school and office supplies store. as I live beside a uni. I would make real money.

> Not just churning through private key combo's with a big list of primes

Hey guys, how do I get into this?
Currently I am a broke college student, i have like 1000 dollars in my bank account with 30k in student debt.
Should I try to get into this type of thing, or should I focus on paying off my student loan.

Real question.

don't

Just automate it. If it's too much for your bot too, tell him to automate. If it is too much for your boy's bot too, tell him to automate

Why? Is it a scam? Or what?

You can only crack private keys generated with insecure wallet seeds. Protip: Those wallets are already compromised by people running scripts that withdraw any funds they receive.

Its mathematically impossible.
It wont go down because only people with IQ > 100 know how to use it. They wont fall for this.

Now is not the right time

Good, you may find one valid address if you employ the entire computing power of earth towards this cause.

Within your lifetime

Only if you can afford to lose the money you invest.
I would but only if you can leave it untouched for 1 year +

POO

and what can you actually do with them?
Nothing.

>all this nocoiner cope ITT

I told you retards that r/thedonald faggots would ruin this board.

People talking shit because they didn't bother to do the most basic of research isn't a new thing though.

I HAVE REAL COINS BITCH
NOT SHITTY VIRTUAL COINS LIKE SOME NUMALE C U C K