Armed German cops take 'hate speech' Zuckbook

absolute state of Germany ahahahahahahahahaha

he didn't post anything but /pol tier banter ahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzg9DYZy9nI
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article170389831/Polizeischueler-soll-Kontakt-zu-kriminellen-Clans-haben.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit. Don't wrong think in the new European caliphate.

this is normal german behavior

Give context pls

armed response force taking Zuckbook posters into custody at gunpoint, like they are public enemy #1, top policing priority

provide a credible source or this is obvious bs

posted /pol tier banter online
police arrested them at gunpoint on the street
happened in Aachen

If you think that's bad (((they))) are rushing their social brainwashing program now there is a website called blacked raw. As if regular blacked wasn't enough. So we have "hate speech" as a criminal offense and the rushing or white genocide.

PUT DOWN YOUR KEYBOARD!!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE DICTIONARY!!!

NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR YOU!!! NEXT!!!

top kek

Well then...
*removes clothing*
*lights emergency flares*
Time to riot eurofags

is it so hard to provide a single news article goddam cunt

yeah how about an actual news source
don't care if in german

But he posted on facebook or twitter, right?

>armed cops
>not using a police car

I call bullshit. No, I name the the jew.

give sauce faggot

>illegal opinions

source? I mean I'm sure our government would do such a thing, I just want to read about it myself, then rage a bit and then go to sleep

Jesus Christ. Germany get your shit together.

S TO SPIT

Its a public exercise.

They even forgot a weapon on the scene fucking newfag police

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MERKEL SAYS BE TOLERANT OR GO TO GULAG. CHOICE IS YOU

>no source
>no context
At least make up some details or post a not immediately recognizable (archive) link to a fake news blog where someone else made up a backstory. Without that, this is just very lazy low quality bait. Sage and hide.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EURABIA. The official headpiece of all western Eurocuck countries.

need true source now

Now they Are Not only criminal, Now they Are supercriminal. If u Do hatespeech, they send You migrant cop. Big fun.

Islamic hate preachers are legally protected by that same government. How awful to have those savages screeching about allah using megaphones in public places. I feel bad that it's nearing Holiday season. You Eurostanis KNOW a major happening will happen on Christmas, and New Years, again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzg9DYZy9nI

In better quality at around 24 seconds you can see him forget his pistol.

There was a big film crew and stuff, either for a movie or just an exercise

Drone strikes on German citizens for posting bantz on Zuckbook, when?

>when its your fault (((media))) hasn't taken a break from (((normal programing))) to report it

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article170389831/Polizeischueler-soll-Kontakt-zu-kriminellen-Clans-haben.html

ahahahahahaha Germany is a joke

Watch out for Merkel's drones.

>forget his pistol
good catch

I take it there is no freedom of speech in Germany

These huge crime families in Berlin are fucking lulz. Squeeze as much money out of the govt as possible, have no regard for any laws and don't even make an attempt to assimilate.

Diversity sure made Berlin stronk.

This is The end,...... And WE have oficially now 3 different Gender in Passwort. MAle Female and WTF i dont Know, in biology i learned there Are only two.

That Stasi kike cunt must burn

How is this not like the Stasi in East Berlin or the Secret Police in the USSR?

About 50 % Are Muslim Police at this School,.... WE Are so fucked, ..... I look for alsylum now ....

True.

Yup, it's going to be another war to liberate and cleanse Germany, you guys are already fucked

Next step Sharia Law. Back to The stoneage.

Yes, unfortunately. I saw IT comming, ....

German has been an occupied country since defeat after WW2. Blame the U.S for the shit you see.

>tfw WW3 boots on the ground will be in Germany once more
wew lads

>another war to liberate and cleanse Germany
Are you implying you liberated Germany previously?

they're members of criminal gang. not hate speech arrest. racists lie as usual.

Hah, the EU Romantiker,.... Keep sleeping and Dream well.

>dropped his pistol

When did Germany start using French tactics?

It's all part of strengthening ties between the EU countries. That's why we're all happy about Brexit. Just imagine if now our cops had to lube up their assholes for Ahmed and leave their guns at home.

Cop loses his weapon at 24 seconds and leaves it on the ground. Germany is a JOKE! Their police are a joke. Merkel is a joke and needs to be hung for treason to the german people!

Demand Justice for germans!

Germany for GERMANS!!!!!!!

Should make this go viral, since it's straight up Nazi Germany mythology except in reverse.

>migrants violently loot stores and rape women
police do nothing, even if captured completely non-violently, will get a small fine at worst
>white man complains about all this
police show up armed and immediately brutally arrest the guy, at best he will get maybe a decade, at worst a prison stay for life

I'm fucking done with Eurabia.

THANK You, dear friend,i think Its too Late.

send guns please

Better send Rockets,..

It was a training exercise by Police. That's why there is no news.

Source or GTFO

Google Translate speaks of people arrested for connections to organised crime and gangs

still sad, one of the policemen lost his fucking gun and then just went away without it.
Hiding rockets isn't that easy

Looks like the Spirit of Hitler is slowly taking over Merkel. No free Speech for everyone!

G*rman's are disgusting.

WTF! They leave a loaded gun in a public place, these people are fucking morons and deserve to be shot with their own guns

Fucking hell ive burned my steaks now wasting time trying to find the link.
Who fucking OPs without a link.?
You owe me two rib eye steaks faggot.

Ahahaha!

Germany is an embarrassment to the world!

>be german
>get you neighbor arrested
>clap
Are germans the new clapistanies?

>/pol

You have to go back kekistani faggot.

There are people screaming in the background:

"Ja, richtig so!" - Yeah, that's right
"... scheiß Terroristen" - fucking terrorists

I sincerely don't believe that they arrested some "neighbor" because of hate speech like that - looks like they arrested some mudskin

Why would user lie/bait/shill of Sup Forums?

>"... scheiß Terroristen" - fucking terrorists
Maybe it was some leftie saying it to the cops?