How are arab men like myself treated in your country?

How are arab men like myself treated in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbs8eWL9_dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pakistan isn't arab

too well.

I am descdnded from Muhammed himself

If you're an uppity muslim you'll get your shit pushed in.

Not sure, but they're welcome in my bed when I'm on all fours.

In my country your basically white. Just act civilized and no-one will hate you

Bismillah

And if you have a muslim sounding name and don't want to get stopped by cops and TSA, just change name

i like your shitposting, Keep going Based Paki

What does that mean?

here you guys open shitty convenient stores in the ghettos that are dirty, overpriced with no bathrooms and you charge an extra fee for credit card transactions under 5 dollars because you are basically niggers

I am descended from Ismail himself

it something muslim say before eating

Cops and TSA avoid muslims because they know they will be reprimanded

If you have ever flown you will notice Muslims NEVER get searched more than a white person

My ancesters :)

Yeah with your family tree being a straight line.

They drive cabs or own shittie store

I am descended from Abu Bakr himself

With sword and fire.

>How are arab men like myself treated
Hopefully hanged on sight

Just fine, I wish you fuckers would stop aggressively hitting on me though. I do not want your goat stained dick.

I'm not larping in a real white women who fucking hates having to deal with you guys, I cant even take a cab ride anymore. I'm afraid I will have to kill one of you fuckers for trying to rape me. I tried calling in to the cab company but i was called racist.

So does that mean, they'd fuck me like a whore? Or kill me for being an infidel?

Like saints, unfortunately.

like conquering heroes

Treated to welfare.

probably both in that order

youtube.com/watch?v=wbs8eWL9_dU

You.

At your feet or at your throat. Only way.

you can rape who you want , the younger the better, also free blowjobs from the Fuzz

Based Arabs.
Once I go back to Pakistan and become the General of the army, i'll turn it into a super power.

>Over 50% of your people are literally named Muhammad
>Im related to Muhammad
Lol
You cousin fucking Semites are like retarded jews

Do you hate Jews, love Jesus (or at least can pretend to in good spirit) and take daily showers? If yes to all of the above, you'll be treated well. If no to any of the above LOL maybe in DC among the masses with AIDs

Lol stfu white whore you know you love non-white dick, The reason why white people are dieing out is because white girls cant get enough brown and black cock.

So your great-great-great grandma was a goat?

when the ayy lmao show up soon, are you looking forward to interplanetary butt sex?

My ancesters :)

Nice, keep going, Ad hominem never gets old

you look italian, so good i guess

Can't I be a sex slave for them instead? Wouldn't it be much more productive? Killing me would only waste all the orgasm potential. I'd keep secret. No one would know. I swear.

Yall aint welcome

Used as a slave labor

That depends, only if they're very masculine and dominant. Probably not. I don't know.

Ooga booga mbong hurrrrr*sharts*

only if he consent and his sheikh doesn't know

You're not even an Arab, Arabs are kind of cool with their world conquest and Golden Age of Islam. Shit, even Turks can brag about the Ottoman Empire being a center of arts and learning. You're a Muslim poo in the loo.

As for your question, you'd be fine as long as you're within 500 meters of a Starbucks, but stray away from the most gentrified neighbourhoods and you might be in trouble.

Are you the birb user?

yes

I am descended from Umer himself

Mashallah, post birbs

>Russ*an
Literally the Africans of Europe and Asia

depend on your cock lenght. the smaller the better.

This...they're everywhere. I'm sure op will own his own 7/11 in no time if he works hard

You Arabs are the worst people on earth , real middle eastern people like myself are white you arabs and your islam destroyed the middle east fuck you and fuck muhammed.

Lol I'm marrying a handsome white man with an IQ around 140. I am completely in love with him.

He helped me get a car so that I dont have to deal with you shit stains anymore. I paid him back for the car in cash as I work two jobs so that we can afford to build a house and make half a dozen beautiful white babies.

Of course he earns a lot more than I do but thats what happens when you know how to handle money.

You disgusting inbreed pakies can keep taking the bottom feeding feminists out of our bloodline. All you are doing is improving our race. Even the liberals admit mixed babies are not white.

Fuck, I wish I had a dominant arab man treating me like a woman in bed. ;.;

It depends, if you are familiar with the culture here and pretty Canadianized most people wouldn't notice you anymore than they'd notice anyone else. If you aren't then you're fine enough but people get annoyed at you when you do annoying shit like take your whole family to Costco and stand in the middle of the aisle with the cart so no one can fucking get through while you discuss everything written on a single box and everyone is screaming because for some goddamn reason everyone had to go to Costco instead of one person. Please for the love of God learn that supermarket traffic is sort of like real traffic and you stick to the right. I will cut a bitch.

You'll either drive a cab or sell dirty water dogs/halal cart food in my city if you're not educated. I don't pay attention to brown people.

wear a hijab and shave he won't notice ;)

WE

Your dick would never be cold because you’d be too busy raping natives with it.

Literally who?

>pic related
>white
K E K
E
K

Not to mention the local police would hold her down so that she can be properly enriched.

Dgtesyhiurdvjifhuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrbjug47ghhfhhlohvyj*sharts*

In the name of allah

That's an awesome idea!! I already wax.

Wait. Hold on. Are there "women" in burqas in the Middle East? Wouldn't they be detected though?

He was nigger whose responsible for massacring real middle east people and continue forcing Islam on everyone else in middle east.

What about Ali?

i assume your a small white boi with a tight boi pussy so fitting in wouldn't be a problem

Same with him they forced their religion on everyone

Secretly hated by public but openly loved by police, gov.

honory aryan and a based chad

I look exactly like this son of a bitch.

Am i considered white in your country?

Pakis are poos not semites. Op is larping.

shia cuckhold=sunni cuckhold=pro niggers

EXACTLY.

I bet she is whiter than you lol

astarfiroula kafir repent

>massacring real middle east people
there are over 30M k*rds in middle east. he is clearly bad at his job

Your religion has mental problems... you as a people just smell like body odor, nothing a little soap can’t fix. The religion needs to stay back in your homelands

Yup. 5'5'', light brown hair and blue eyes. I'm 19. Slim and undefined. And I'm pretty feminine. How did you know?!?! :o

RIP brother the (((Saudis))) are coming for you'r country. Go Run to Iraq I have family there desu the'd probably help you

nigger confirmed 100%

Avoided and usually associated with terrorists.

my 6th majossi sense told me. now go and be abdullahs bitch make sure he calls you habibti
lmao they won't do shit

Astaghfirulah..

You will get fucked by the govt/bandits just like everybody else. :^)

Even tho I fucking hate shiit. At least they will get rid of your kind once and for all

jews=arabs=negros=semite
>will you cuck for them or join our cause to kill all niggers in middle east and make it great again desu ??????

Not kurdish subhuman nigger, 6'2" boxer little negro boiiiiiii

With absolute disgust by most especially women, they hide it though, but good luck finding a date for your ugly self.

Like the retards you are. Inbred nation of the world.

>habibti

>Astaghfirulah..

What do those mean? I need to get into this, otherwise finding an arab bf is going to be tough. ;.;

>tfw no dominant arab bf to teach the meaning of these words and if i get them wrong he spanks my butt

canadian=leaf=gays=kill your enemy they win
>will you cuck for abdul or join our cause to kill all the leafs the west and make it great again desu??

You look south asian.