Colbert has a point gun fags

Colbert has a point gun fags
Something has to be done about all these shootings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfek1-L6Lc&list=PLnnAIiv4o3AseuA87qReb7ZNvudJo75wv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How are you going to kill the tiger Colbert? You don't have any guns

Does the tiger have a constitutional right to eat people?

>colbert calling for extermination of endangered species

>not shooting the tiger.
>With a gun.

Retarded liberals. Fuck off with your slide thread.

Why the fuck can Colbert get away with calling mentally ill people violent tigers and no one bats an eye?

Guns are sentient beings, like tigers, now?

So stop organizing deep state psyops to shoot us.

That's an incredibly ailurophobic thing to say.

Fuck off that faggot he said Catacucknia did nothing wrong hijo de puta go and kill yourself

wow drumpftards btfo

A gun is a tool, tigers are wild animals that eat people. This smug prick has gotten worse than current year man

If the solution is to make my house cats illegal....

>able to hunt a man eating tiger with impunity

He's right, you people wouldn't do nothing.

Tigers aren't inanimate objects

What if I don't care about you or your village tiger?

Isn't the tiger heart disease? Or was he talking about drunk driving? Or drugs?

>tiger rampages through village
>nobody has a gun to shoot it

If your country had a pack of niggers killing people at 8x the rate of whites, you wouldn't do nothing.

Ignore slide threads.
Do not reply to slide threads.
Report shills.

He has 200 pounds of meat guaranteed legally as subsistence, wellfare state after all.

But the tiger is mostly eating other tigers and then getting killed by the police. And by "tiger" he means niggers, but you can't say niggers on network TV anymore.

tigers can't use guns silly.

The solution is to arm kids.
Go to church armed
Go to the bathroom armed
Always be prepared for a mass shooting at all times
Repeal NFA and allow everyone to have full auto and SBRs

The solution is always more guns

does the tiger represent muslims?

>the tiger saves 80 times more people than it kills
And just like that, his argument goes in the trash

remember the dentist who paid 50k to kill a tiger and had his life destroyed by the left.

Stephen Colbert is very rascist to call black people "tigers" which is a white nationalist dog whistle

is 'tiger' a dog whistle for 'nigger'?

Does he realize the safe and rational solution to his bullshit situation is to use a gun to kill the tiger?

fug

We need to push this 2bh, just back it up with some murder statistics

He’s missing the point. What is causing people to be so depressed, alienated, and angry in American society to want kill multiple strangers in one short period of time? Guns are a good way to do it, but these people would make bombs and set fires or use poison gas if they could.

If a child is acting out, and using a broom to hit other children near him, do you take the broom away and say “problem solved!”, or do you try to find the root cause of his violent tendencies?

colbert wants us to deport all non whites

Liberals are just butthurt eunuchs who want everyone to be castrated like them.

You cosign Colbert and actually expect for anyone to take you seriously

>1 post by this ID

why are we getting shilled so much boys?

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear tigers shall not be infringed.

Nope, can't find that anywhere in the constitution.

Applying his logic to the facts of the situation I also have about 15 more tigers that belong to the village that prevent even more tigers from raping or killing us

wow what a great idea. lets kill all the fucking tigers

Ok let's get rid of all the niggers then because they're the ones committing most of the crimes.

It was a Lion.

Ummm tiger meat.

#NotAllTigers #FuckHumanPeople

He does have a point, if a tiger kept attacking my village I would definitely make it illegal for the villagers to own teeth or fingernails.

>How are you going to kill the tiger Colbert? You don't have any guns
You can imprison the tiger.
>Does the tiger have a constitutional right to eat people?
Do people have a constitutional right to kill each other?
>>colbert calling for extermination of endangered species
>missing the point
>implying that's the only solution
>missing the point
>Guns are sentient beings, like tigers, now?
>missing the point
>So stop organizing deep state psyops to shoot us.
>every bad thing white people do is actually a false flag
>That's an incredibly ailurophobic thing to say.
Lol
>Fuck off that faggot he said Catacucknia did nothing wrong hijo de puta go and kill yourself
Irrelevant to this topic
>wow drumpftards btfo
Exactly
>A gun is a tool, tigers are wild animals that eat people. This smug prick has gotten worse than current year man
You're missing the point user
>If the solution is to make my house cats illegal....
Stop being stupid
>Tigers aren't inanimate objects
Neither are people wielding guns
>What if I don't care about you or your village tiger?
Nihilism doesn't solve problems.
If you don't import tigers, aka import guns, you wouldn't have that problem to begin with.

don't have to do or care about shit. 28 out of millions. people have to die somehow. sage

This

Good point, let’s get rid of blacks since they do 70% or mass shootings and most other violent crime

Why don't we get rid of niggers then?

don't they need a gun to shoot the tiger?
lol

I know what niggers would do...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfek1-L6Lc&list=PLnnAIiv4o3AseuA87qReb7ZNvudJo75wv

except that's not true at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
>Estimates over the number of defensive gun uses vary wildly, depending on the study's definition of a defensive gun use, survey design, population, criteria, time-period studied, and other factors. Low-end estimates are in the range of 55,000 to 80,000 incidents per year

So guns take 30k lives per year and possibly save 50k per year, not that great of a track record desu senpai

>make bombs and set fires or use poison gas if they could.
But they don't typically.
>do you take the broom away
Yes, initially, until you address the root problem.
>find the root cause of his violent tendencies?
You are totally correct in that point, but America is not willing to take those steps.

edit it to say illegals or illegal immigrants

agreed, you'd have to kill it with guns.

>be a country founded on upon, among other things, the conservation of nature
>some idiot trains a tiger to attack people
>kill all tigers
>premise upon which state is founded is invalidated
>civil war between tiger-fanciers and anti-tigerists
>the anti-tigerists have no tigers themselves, so they expect tame tiger-fanciers to use their own tigers against the other tiger-fanciers
>anti-tigerists think this is a sound plan

and the edgebois with their assault toys. Librul utopia here we come!

That tiger is not dead you dipshit, its tranquilized. Note the tracking collar. Tigers are protected in Russia

This.

Bill OReilly and Druge.fagblog.milo both tell me Im supposed to be outraged by this!!!! Even though Im a basement dwelling manlet Im boycotting the NFL because your hashtags arent trending the right way on my twitterblogs!!!

mass repliers like you should be fucking hung

>You can imprison the tiger

At the very least you would need a tranquilizing GUN

If you don't like the constitution then leave.

>Something has to be done about all these shootings
Agreed. The best solution is to arm more citizens.

Why is Putin doing that, I know he's good and all, but you people just look lazy.

Do something then. But we’re not getting rid of the guns, we have a constitutional right to bear arms.

>But they don't typically.
Only in America. If this wasn't your first day shilling you would be well aware of the grenade attacks in Sweden and acid attacks in the UK. And everyone's aware of the religion of peace employing trucks.

I wonder if he thinks the same thing about Islam

make it illegal for the tiger to hurt people

Why are you such a butthurt faggot, here cry more.

Indians already do, that's why they are endangered

Can't imagine living in US without a CC. Everyone should have a gun available in order to contribute to the society if needed, such as stopping (((tigers))), but more importantly for self defense against criminals who have guns regardless of what regulations or changes come in place.
Criminals, more specific niggers, are gonna have guns available to them either way. Gun restriction will create even more defenseless people who likely will die or get raped at gunpoint, by niggers with no regard for human life. Contrary, ensuring people has the possibility of having a gun evens the playing field and gives potential rape and murder victims in the future a chance to defend themselves. A second chance at life.

Well if three letter agencies would stop orcastrating them to control the narrative...

What part of well organized militia dont rednecks understand?

pro tip: your next shooting spree from a hotel window doesnt count as well organized just because you planned it meticulously shut away in your underwear for 6 years while reciting racial slurs against the Obamas.

>wouldn't do nothing.
double negative, would do something

Booby traps are illegal

>Does the tiger have a constitutional right to eat people?
>Do people have a constitutional right to kill each other?
So, using your metaphors: guns can potentially kill people, so we need to take them away, also tigers can potentially kill people so we need to imprison all tigers

>comparing inanimate objects to living creatures
come one colbert i know your audience is dumb but thats just cruel.

yeah you shoot the toger fucking retard colbert

uhm people could use those traps to trap other people, which is bad
so those traps should be banned

>Tiger
>Thing which acts of its own volition

>Gun
>Thing which requires a conscious act of evil by man

Gee I wonder why they're not equatable, Colbert?

You are a cuckservative because you are fretting about rape that never happens. Its a gay fantasy, your ideology. Nobody wants your dirty butthole real talk, senpai.

>mass replier
kys. didn't read any of your shit

So what he's saying is that if you took my guns and there was a tiger in my neighborhood I'd have no way to deal with the tiger?

Anyway, if that limp wristed kike wants my guns he's welcome to come out here and try to get them from me.

Tell the tiger it's actually illegal to eat people, that will get him to stop

Tigger, please

using the same logic
>If your village had niggers killing people everyday you wouldn't do anything?

white mass shooters is nothing compared to the violence niggers create daily. do they really want to play this game?

>kill my children, its justified because an internet teen persuaded me with pedantic sophistry.

>So, using your metaphors: guns can potentially kill people, so we need to take them away, also tigers can potentially kill people so we need to imprison all tigers

The equivalent would be forcing gun-owners to live amongst other gun-owners, secluded from normal people. Just like we confine the tiger's habitat.

Do you have FBI pedo statistics on hand

>Something has to be done about all these shootings

How about if someone had noticed that the latest perp (conveniently deceased again) was a fucking psycho? This has zero to do with "gun control". No one was paying attention and the fucker was clearly a psycho.

/thread

I truly hope all dems are this pedestrian in their logic. In fact, fuck it. This guy has obviously won the argument.
/thread

This is the shit that pisses me off
>the planet is overpopulated with humans
>people are killing each other with guns, thereby lowering the population
>let's make guns illegal
Additionally
>american police are becoming more militaristic as killing blacks left and right
>let's make guns illegal so only the police can have them

Seriously though, why aren't more environmentalists okay with mass shootings and genocides?

He has a point it's not legal to kill people anyway, the problem it's how do we deal with a highly armed society?

We arm the police, then we have a judge dredd situation, when the police are this demi gods blasting people left and right like the BOPE.

Haven't you noticed our country is ~28% psycho?