/CBTS/ #145: White Rabbit

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #134
→ →
>military anons are focused.
→ →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Updated Backup: pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
* Suggestions are always welcome.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/L8quGPI9/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/hHkrVD7x/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FAkr+Yka/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc/
youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cMp1YF3s/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NOjYqEdl/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/peHCNnBX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/1R5bJNPO/order/asc/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT
youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/mitchdudek/status/928256814826876928
theantimedia.org/facebook-instagram-twitter-censorship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THREAD ARCHIVE.

SEARCH FOR LOST INFO

#144.5: (OP) (Not mislabeled)
#144: → (mislabeled as 14)
#143: → (mislabeled)
#142: →
#141: →
#140: →
#139: →
#138: →
#137: →
#136: →
#135: →
#134: → (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: →
#131: →
#130: →
#129: →
#128: →
#127: →
#126: →
#125: →
#124: →

READ TO HELP CURE THE BLACKPILL

Godfather III is Crown Prince taking over for King Salman www.express.co uk/news/world/876832/Saudi-Arabia-King-Salman-ruler-Prince-Mohammed-bin-Salman/amp

If you bake it, he will crumb

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE CURRENTLY IN THIS THREAD

THREAD WILL MOVE QUICKLY BECAUSE OF A SHILL INFLUX WITH THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THREADS END QUICKER TO PREVENT DISCUSSION, EXPECT TO BE HIT WITH BOTS. THE CLOSER WE GET THE MORE WE WILL BE SHILLED. THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. DIVIDER THREADS WILL BE CREATED TO THROW YOU OFF.

TRIPFAGS MUST BUILD TRUST TO HELP

DON’T STOP PUSHING, KEEP THROWING OUT IDEAS. IGNORE SHILLS IF YOU SEE THEM. TRY TO USE COMMON SENSE BUT JUST DO YOUR BEST.

145th Redpillers Division
"Veritas Vos Liberabit"

REMINDER TO PRAY FOR JUSTICE AND THE GOOD GUYS AND THE REDUCTION OF EVIL ON EARTH AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.

THE STORM IS HAPPENING!

Who's Iranian pussy did huma spawn from?
-Q

The questions are the memes
>the questions are the memes
The questions are the memes
>the questions are the memes

We just need to wrap them in bordered font and popular culture
>we just need to wrap them in bordered font and popular culture
We just need to wrap them in bordered font and popular culture
>we just need to wrap them in bordered font and popular culture

WE MUST SUBMIT THE REDPILL TO THE MASSES. USE THE QUESTIONS AS PROMPTS FOR MEMES

That's what I thought og.

Now anons say KJU is Godfather III but don't respond when asked how that actually correlates to the film

I wanna fuck Huma

stay on track boys!

>1, answer Q questions.
>2, advance on project," follow the white rabbit" pic related .

Spread this link EVERYWHERE!
twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

to much shills, stay on track!
>to much shills, stay on track!

Don't force the red pill. Q poses us questions, he doesn't tell us statements.
How good does it feel when you answer one?
That's the feeling you have to give normies when they answer the questions in the memes.

>Down the rabbit hole we go, folks!

Mega was on last night. 6 posts ITT

Indicates she does not know who Q is and is not working with nor can she vouch for Q.

What is the white rabbit twitter?

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

Time to pray

Hillary sloppy seconds, may you rest in peace

URL's to all 16 waves of Q Clearance Patriot's postings thus far:

Precursor Wave? 10-29-17 (3 posts in 1:00 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/

1st Wave (as Q): 10-31-17 to 11-1-17 (20 posts in a 2:52 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/

2nd Wave: 11-1-17 to 11-2-17 (after 20:04, 11 posts in a 4:11 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

3rd Wave: 11-2-17 (after 9:30, 11 posts in a 2:08 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/

4th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:55, 4 posts in a 0:26 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/

5th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:59, 7 posts in a 1:16 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/

6th Wave: 11-3-17 (after 21:19, 3 posts in a 0:18 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc/

7th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 2:39, 3 posts in a 0:42 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/

8th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 0:16, 2 posts in a 0:06 session, later reposted in 9th Wave):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/

9th Wave: 11-4-17 to 11-5-17 (after 3:46, 15 posts in a 1:17 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/

10th Wave: 11-5-17 (continuing 0:36, 7 posts in a 0:51 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/

11th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 15:49, 4 posts in a 0:26 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/L8quGPI9/order/asc/

12th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 0:27, 10 posts in a 1:00 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/hHkrVD7x/order/asc/

13th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 3:26, 5 posts in a 0:49 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FAkr+Yka/order/asc/

14th Wave: 11-6-17 (after 17:25, 8 posts in a 0:19 session)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc/

Any videos of this guy walking, I can kind of see it being MBS youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM

If you bake it, he will crumb

Tripfag here!
>Remember me

Everything is compartmentalized.

Q is legit, and so is Mega-user.

Don't just trust everyone who claims to be Q or Mega though, as shills will try to mimic their typing patterns and already have attempted to do this.

Reposting from because ded thread

Guys we need to distill what we know into easily digestible infographics.

If the purging starts without the bad actors being convicted in the court of public opinion, they can easily spin it as political persecution by DJT.

This white rabbit shit is pointless, you're going completely off track by trying to "redpill normies" and it's a complete waste of time. Just focus on answering Q's questions and building the picture up

15th Wave: 11-6-17 (after 0:09, 1 post)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cMp1YF3s/order/asc/

16th Wave: 11-7-17 (after 18:31, 4 posts in a 0:31 session)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NOjYqEdl/order/asc/

Pic Decoded?:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/peHCNnBX/order/asc/

17th Wave (RRP's Q-like Posts): 11-7-17
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/1R5bJNPO/order/asc/

template

>88

Will do

front : Impact

Mega is not legit especially after no trip code. Reason being: retarded excuse to say it's unusable when there are other verification methods not having to rely on Sup Forums like signing msgs with a private key and giving a public one for others. The other reason is that it contradicts Q statements about the importance of Japan stewardship of Sup Forums. One or both of them is lying and it's probably mega

This.

Christine Amanpour?

we are not trying to red pill the normies, just make them think.. even if its just for a sec...

This makes perfect sense desu.

So, if Trump is in Seul and NK is controlled by (((them))), why NK simply doesn't destroy Seul with Trump there?

Q is real. The storm is real.

Will be with you later. Keep up the good work, Anons. Create white rabbit memes.

Why the Fuck is Justin Castro in Vietnam today? Related to the Storm? Did he bend to Trump?

You're right.

Why was BO in NK on 11.2 before DJT?

To Twitterfags: People following WHITE RABBIT and saving memes and retweeting them, Thank you, but my word of advise is to reply to those huge Trump Train type accounts with the WR pictures and add a quick line of text/dialogue and maybe a #MAGA to that reply too. Why? It's VERY EASY for a small and new account to get tons of traction and retweets and follows by replying to large pro-Trump accounts. It's a way to spread memes to the more normie conservative crowd, which is HUGE

>t. twitterfag

Where we are organizing the info into memes and keeping it there so people can retweet, repl, discuss, redpill, etc

WE ARE REACHING THE HIGHER MEME LEVELS MY LADS

SHIT IS GETTING ESOTERIC

This was posted a day or so ago. We need charts about the ME links.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME WHEN WILL YOU MORONS REALIZE THIS HAS ALL BEEN AN AUTISTIC LARP BY ANON5. ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE FUCKING THREADS AND YOU RETARDS STILL DON'T REALIZE THIS??????????

Another day passes and still nothing happens. When are you gullible faggots gonna go back to Plebbit?

Checked sieg heil

Need thoughts, meme's

78,79,80 is when the power was grabbed.

This is the crumb we were looking for. 1000%. It's a land slide, the Vatican is taken over by executing John Paul I in 1978 (The Godfather III). The Middle East is subverted by CIA, GCC (Khalid, Iran Contra after Khomeini refuses an irrefussible offer, Anwar Sadat etc.). The queen is subverted by "The death of a Princess" linked below. Of course USA was subverted by CIA in 1963. Q clearly stated "Bloody wonderland". Not just wonderland.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/arts/saudi-princesss-death-still-a-mystery-25-years-later/article1330298/?ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile&ved=0ahUKEwi-l8LhhK_XAhVUImMKHSdnBdkQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1MhXytJbQK6MJyVwFTdLHb

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sott.net/article/327309-Nation-of-head-choppers-The-bloody-wonderland-that-is-Saudi-Arabia&ved=0ahUKEwiUyc2Fha_XAhVC6GMKHR7eDsgQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw0HIe5KoPpUCODxTqjdYKvT

If you notice, both of these articles are "tagged" with Alice and Wonderland, the first is downright coded.

Can I get an A meme? Praise Kek

Without a doubt, this is what we are supposed to be after. If DJT plans to undo the 1978 Khalid deal then people will need to know why the Pope and the Queen have some splainin' to do. Of course this is all durring the Carter Admin, either clueless or Skull and Bones Pirate like the rest.

i believe only Q should bother with having a trip.
the rest of us don't need a trip.
if we post something useful, others like us will acknowledge anyway

Why not?

I think we need to seriously consider the martial law angle. This has been a jubilant week, full of hope for our country that I'm sure most of us haven't felt in a long time.

But it's too easy. They don't need Sup Forums to accomplish the operations they are playing out. The stated purpose from the beginning was to get Sup Forums to calm the masses.

What would you do if you wanted to get people to embrace martial law and peacefully desist? *That* would make putting all this effort into a massive Sup Forums discussion worthwhile.

NWO, guns gone, no one even has a chance to think about resistance.

I hope and have been praying since this began that I'm wrong about this, but I think it bears considering.

All of this is in a link posted at the top of the thread. I have everything all one a single page.

What city is in that graphic?

Go look at the catalog and see how many divider threads there are.

I hate being a tripfag, but we need trips right now.

I like it

FUCK ALL OF YOU RETARDS FOR BUYING INTO THIS GODDAMN LARP, YOU'RE RUINING Sup Forums WITH YOUR FUCKING AUTISTIC NONSENSE. FUCK YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU. WHY WON'T YOU LARPERS GET A FUCKING LIFE.

You promise it's the last fucking time?

Why did Rockefeller get merked? Who?

anon5 has not the necessary IQ to organize this, he literally believes in giants

>t. Schlomo

we are way beyond that.. we dont need any (( )) anons anymore. we have become sentient.. nothing in this world can stop us

even if it was a LARP we will shit post this to history!

The fuck

why do u care faggot

chck'd
But how else do we get recognition for our deeds, I want to be famous one day as a master larper. Please people give me your energy

SUP GOYS! awake and reporting for prayerful, intentional, meme'ing and shitposting duty.

i view my Being (yhvh) as an esoteric transmuter, i enjoy finding lyrics in songs and transmuting them for the greater good of our people, for Light and Truth. Please, join me in listening to these songs i post in these threads. I believe if we are jamming to the same tune, the more in synch our Intention / Will will be

>"I don’t want no one to save me from myself
>I know that it’s my storm to tame

>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME
>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME

>Til the surface comes in reach
>Til the dark don’t feel too much like home
>Til the sand run through my fingers
>Til my heart and mind feel like my own
>Til the sky don’t seem so far, far away
>Just keep swimming baby"

The surface is within reach anons. God bless. Praise Kek. Praise Yeshua. Praise the prophets of old and praise God Almighty the Most High. LIFT EM UP!

youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Essential read for "What is this all about" maybe best to include in the opening post? OP?

Obama was kill in NK?

Approaching Shillcon 2. Add that newfags should always remember to second guess and think critically. The shilling has become so intense that Q had to resort to using graphics to authenticate him/herself.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?????? WHY WOULD YOU SPEND ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE THREADS ON A LARP THAT WILL GO NOWHERE? YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN A FANTASY, WELL THEN FUCK YOU. I HOPE THEY SHUT THIS SITE DOWN ALREADY, IT'S GONE TO THE SHITTER FOR A WHILE NOW.

It does have a biscuit head. NK a pizza breeding ground?

If you think that's the plan...

You don't see why the Saudis were indicted first? Extradition? Punishment?

Think about it. DJT will keep his hands clean for 2020 and the world will be behind him.

Would you like some french fries with that salt?

What is Facebook? database of thoughts and ideas
What is Google? intel central
What is Twitter?
What do they have in common? they all share and sell intel
How is this relevant? predictive analysis
What is the product they sell? inteligence
Who would want to buy this product? agencies and governments
Who does buy this product? agencies and governments
Follow the money.

>The other reason is that it contradicts Q statements about the importance of Japan stewardship of Sup Forums.

link to mega's post?

>recognition for our deeds
focus on greater good.
nothing else matters.

Is the Pope the one that really runs NK?

YOU CAPPED MY THREAD

>i'm honored

refer to

and take some fentanyl

Why do you care?

WE ARE AT SHILLCON 2

REPEAT

WE ARE AT SHILLCON 2

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

1510148966503.png

Waiting for Obama:
twitter.com/mitchdudek/status/928256814826876928

Wait a fucking minute...
Why is BO called for JD in Chicago?
Registered voters get called for JD.
When the fuck did he re-register in Illinois after being in DC for 8 hellhole years? He's still living in DC...

Remember that bluepill libs are wrapped up in accusations of hate speech and impending fascism. Become the cucked to overcome the psychological encampment that must be memed out from. We were all children once.

They need people to accept other nations beheading our corrupt leaders.

Damn, cross-shaped buildings match!

You seem to care a little too much about it. Sleep Schlomo, aren't (YOU) feeling sleepy? Come back tomorrow and shill.

In the SCHIZO tier ayyyys thread that mods deleted, Mega *with tripcode* was talking about AI, CERN, other bullshit and nobody was answering a single Q uestion or making memes

so much effort into discrediting Q...

No, the question is why do YOU CARE? What do you fucking autistic shitheads get out of this? Do you all sit around and play with your dicks while fantasizing about shit like this? What could this possibly achieve? Go out and get a hobby, or take this shit to /x/ LEAVE IT OUT OF POL.

What does Facebook, Google, Twitter have in common with May 2016? Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Twitter Use Censorship to Kill Free Speech

theantimedia.org/facebook-instagram-twitter-censorship/

This is the day. Arrests or LARP?

My money is on LARPer faggotry, but I will stay on board for today.

99% of these posts are shit we all new more than a year ago.

It's not him. We have already established the guy in the video is Jason Buff who is head of security at the Tropicana. He was called in from a softball game/practice. He's most likely carrying a pistol bag.
>Pic related
>Orange cleats
>Softball jersey
>Why would saudi prince have leg tattoos and be at the back of extraction team with no one guarding his six.
>EXTRACTION TEAM IS GROUP OF LEO USING MATAC TO ESCORT EMT GUY WITH STRETCHER TO A WOUNDED VICTIM WHO FLED TO THE TROPICANA
>Fuck the guy in yellow he is a piece of shit who deserves to get his face pushed in for pointing his rifle in people's faces like that