Hitler never managed to conceive a child with Eva Braun

Hitler never managed to conceive a child with Eva Braun

So tell me Sup Forums, smash or pass?

"Hitler? Oh he's too busy working in his study. He hardly pays attention to me, I'm glad you're here though user, I'm was starting to get lonely"

Nice try, Satan.

Ssshhhhhh

They probably never fucked.

pass, like most german women,she looks like a dude.

Hitler went full autist because he never got laid just like pol. It all makes sense now

i mean, doesnt she look almost the same as this thing in my pic?

Hitler was gay. She was just a prop. Probably pegging involved. Fucking learn some history you stupid brit.

They never married mate. She was just a female companion. Hitler lived as a bachelor frequently going after young women.

I'm pretty sure that once Eva Braun had a conversation with her sister in the Munich apartment that she and Hitler shared after the Munich Conference. She said that Mr Chamberlain would have been shocked to have sat on that couch (A couch that Chamberlain occupied during the Munich Conference proceedings) if he had known what going on's had occurred on that couch. I can only assume she was referring to some sort of sexual encounter. So we know at least that Hitler engaged in sexual intercourse with Eva in his Munich Apartment on a couch sometime soon before the Munich Conference at the very least.

:3

>They never married mate

They got married in Hitlers bunker before they offed themselves.

>How to spot Jewish propaganda 101.

Why is it propaganda?

so, fake ass marriage. couldve married her years before if he actually wanted her. she didnt want him or she woudnt have tried to commit suicide before.

Nah, infertility it's not that rare and Hitler and Eva were naturalists and homeopathic.

Pass; my wife is superior to all women and girls.

Besides, Braun was just a sex toy and enabler because Hitler's niece, his real object of desire, killed herself early on.

Ah, it's another episode of leftypol trying to D&C
Sup Forums

>Hitler's body was never found.
>Many so called Nazi records were written by Jews after the war.
>The skull that was found belonged to an unidentified woman.
Somehow the Soviets just knew that Hitler had got married 40 hours before the two killed themselves in a bunker?

She was basically his secretary. Anyone who tries to paint them in a more intimate light has an ulterior motive or they are French.

Never offed themselves, they went to South America and lived out the rest of their lives in peace away from filthy Juden.

Wait.....Hitler didn't have kids?
Didn't he kill his kids & pupper in the bunker? Or was that Joseph gobbles?

We all know its Angela Merkles mother..

that you know about. hahahahahahahahaha

>Somehow the Soviets just knew that Hitler had got married 40 hours before the two killed themselves in a bunker?

There were other people in the bunker who fled before and after they got married and killed themselves.

Goebbels was the one who killed his wife and children, Hitler tested cyanide on his dog.

Ah yes. The (((eyewitness))) testimony.

So people like Erich Kempka were Jewish agents who lied about seeing the bodies of Hitler and Eva so they could escape and live out the rest of their lives in peace?

>Dodd: I know, but you did not see him die either, did you?
>Kempka: No, I did not see him die.

He said he helped carry Eva's body out of the bunker, "I did not see him die" means he wasn't in the room when they killed themselves.

>Dodd: You are the only man who has been able to testify that Hitler is dead and the only one who has been able to testify that Bormann is dead; is that so, so far as you know?
>Kempka: I can state that Hitler is dead, and that he died on the 30th of April in the afternoon between two and three o'clock.
>Dodd: Did you actually see Hitler?
>Kempka: Not himself any more. The blanket in which he was wrapped was rather short and I only saw his legs hanging out.
How to identify bullshit 101.

Didn't see Hitler dead.
Only man that said it happened.
Made a book about cremating Hitler.
Held for only 2 years then released.
Lived until 1975.
Kempka's paternal grandparents were Ruhr Poles.

Crypto-Jew/Collaborator.

What do the Jews have to gain by concealing the fact that Hitler escaped? Was Hitler working with the Jews the entire time?

The Jews wanted an end to the Nazi and related fascist movements. By killing Hitler regardless of his actual circumstances they could mark a complete defeat with no hope of revival. This was the lesson learned after Napoleon. The people believed Napoleon to be alive so when he escaped he caused chaos for 100 days and later his descendants gained power over France.
By declaring Hitler dead even if he returned and said that he was still the man everyone looked up to there would be much cynicism which could potentially last until after his capture at which point they could just execute him ridding themselves of the problem.

Nice gets
Jesus also "never" had children with mary magdalene, really makes you wonder

Hitler had 100+ babies

>Having children with a prostitute.
Why would anyone do this intentionally?

can confirm i am hitlers baby