You're on your way out white people
People are celebrating non whites and trannies winning elections

>This is the America we want
>Says the guy who isn't truly american

Really made me think

the tranny is white

Sikh's are based

America is a melting pot of all cultures you intolerant goyim

Only way for us to get jobs now is to pretend to be women. Time to shop for wigs and new jobs. Equality here I come!

Translation
>your time is up whitey, next stop is Haïti for you

are they now?

EWWWWWWW HORSE FACCCCEE TRRANNYY MAAAAANNNNNNNN

Thats why she won you know? The privilege!!!!!

ahh crap wrong meme. sorry

imma bust this meme right her.

Virginia
>opoid epidemic
>pretending the entire state isn't mentally ill
OMG So Progressive!

yay, diversity olympics

Ok. Fine. Then allow us white peoope to leave and form our own independent wthnostate, without the US of Browns bombing us and sending in millions of unarmed parasites.

As if Virginia wasn't fucked already. Imagine it in 6 years.

Oh no. Mentally ill people and low iq muds. How scary. Do the democrats realise that less white people = less talent = more like to lose again?

I love the phrase "turbaned Sihk" as if 1) anyone hates on Sihks other than people who mistake them for muslims 2) he wouldn't get as much PC points if he didn't wear a turban

Virginia is fucked thanks to DC. West Virginia is a Sup Forumslack's paradise.

"Turbaned" Sikh that's funny that she had to include "turbaned", what a dumb cunt. Anyway, I'm down with Sikhs and of course my black brothers too. But the tranny? Come on, how is that anything like a race, religion or ethnicity. 5 years from now when we are onto the next liberal trendiness it will be:
"First man who identifies as a pack of UNO cards elected to a Delaware school board! What a great day for the UNO card movement and America! The new school board member, who now now goes by the name 'Yellow 7', looks forward to his new post. When asked about what he looks forward to most, Yellow 7 said, "I mostly look forward to molesting children now that it is legal, thanks to the pedo movement, tranny movement and UNO card movement. Also, I plan on asking the school board to immediately implement a new policy that will allow adults who identify as "ax murderers" to now be fully licensed teachers".

Liberal twitter has been virtue signalling out of control since last night.

This is why you guys need to be prepared for 2018, with more retirements more seats are going to be competitive that would have otherwise been safe.

All the "never-Trump" cucks in NoVA voted for Northam as well.

"America we know"

Only a few people who were losers in their early life and now huddle in Urban hipster hot spots where everyone is such an insecure bug person that they don't call each other out know this America

>be black
>struggle for centuries to get into the VA gov't

>be mutilated buzzfeed-approved gender freak minority
>struggle for 1 election to get into the VA gov't

hopefully 2018 is the wake up call for the GOP
even in my mostly democratic area (westchester county), votes were WAY down
420,655 people voted in the presidential election in my county last year
meanwhile for the major race this year (county executive), 206,230 voted, or about half.

dems were out in force due to GRONALD GRUMPF outrage and GOP stayed home. if this repeats next year it's going to be a bloodbath in congress.

>beat someone in the face
>"This is what you really want"

The surname checks out

>Turbaned Sikh
Is there any other kind?

Yeah except the only ones that melted were the European ones.

LOL AT YOU POZZED OUT FUCKING WEIRDOS

Technically, the tranny is still a white male

2 shitskins and a tranny made it into office. Why am I not surprised.