Where do you fall on the race tier list, Sup Forums?

pic related
>inb4 amerimutt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDrwFZWkFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=pWeDAsgz2FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Standard Divide & Conquer bullshit.

>Jew

Fuck off shill

oh nice im god mode
now begone kike, sage

I'm med

You forgot to put Jews on the list

oh fuck I did. Where would they fall?

needs jew

bonus to intelligence and stealth

>Abos
>Don't really belong on the list due to being animals

Jesus - Education in the united states is a joke..

Also; A few "Dune Coons" are okay

>Mfw norse-gaelic rape baby.

Such is life.

meds

>stealth
kek

>Not bonus to barter
Come on, user.

jew slide thread.
Haven't you got hate crimes to fake kike?

can you really argue though?
That's a female, btw.

>user, you really think were subhuman?

I mean call me a shill all you want, but an hour and a half in photoshop is a lot of effort for a slide thread.

>meds are god tier
>dune coons are a D

They're not that different, one commonly gets mistaken for the other

The thing is - Humans are animals...

But yeah abos are the lowest catagory

>medditerranin
>unmatched in conquest
LMAO AT YOUR LIFE SHITSKIN
t. biggest empire that world have ever seen.

That's a 10/10 Abo and it's still like average Indian. Which I also forgot on this list

They are different. One has had 1400 years of inbreeding destroy their gene pool.

>only +1

this is an outrage, you are racist

>ruled over a dozen shitskin countries after basically no actual battles
>muh biggest empire
gtfo britbong, you were living in huts while the Romans conquered the world

Friendly reminder that the ALPINE RACE is superior and the Aryan is just a tool to defeat the [[[eternal anglo]]]

>tfw med/germanic/slav amerimutt

SS tier
Well my grandfather served in the SS so okay i agree

not too bad of a mix.

>A few "Dune Coons" are okay
Ask me why I know your name is Mohammed.

It wouldn't be if I didn't have brown eyes. Because of that nobody believes I'm germanic. I need to taint a pure white girl with my inferior genetics.

D-tier for -99 Trustworthiness and -30 Morality

Meds and dune coons have bred with each other throughout ALL of human history. Stop trying to act like you can distinguish them apart if they were both clean shaven

>inb4 Pedro
Mostly med. A little bit of spic though

I'm half Ukrainian Jewish and half Aryan German Lutheran.

What do?

Med

Reporting in

forgot pic

Fingrols are allies and come third

Alpine master race here.

Unironically above nords with massive stathax to increase their stealth and intelligence, at the cost of stamina and strength.

>Alpine master race here.
Gimme a sec I'll have a second ALPINE RACE infograf soon

50% kike
50% race traitor
100% qualified for the gas chambers

Stfu amerishit. I'm primarily italian and not once has anyone irl told me I don't look white. Stop getting all your information from that kike Tarantino.

Brits should be in "God mode"/SS tier instead of the Nords. Meds are undoubtedly the strongest and more intelligent european sub-race (alpinoids, atlatid, etc.).

well am a vodka nigger, nice

>Meds
>Above Slavs
Think not

Where would I be at

anglos are superior,blonde hair and blue eyes doesnt mean shit compared to the achievements of the anglos and meds

meds... you dont know basic history, dont you ?
Northern Italians are basically Germanic tribes.

Southern are mongrels from arabic raids.

Northern Spaniards same distinction between south and north (northern ones arent germanic, but are different than southern).

Greeks ? Used to be slavs.

Med

Just make us the same as the jews but with better ice resist and charisma.

100% germanic blood reporting in.

Nord

Nord.

i have:

greek feet
blue/green eyes
light brown hair
tan skin in summer
brown nips
italian and irish roots

gonna say im a mutt

meds are always making these trying to act like they are better than they are
you all have nigger and arab blood

Actual first people Australian native here.

This website is disgusting. I’ve taken screenshots and I’m writing to my MP about this! Say goodbye to your racist shitfest you animals!

white skin and values make you white

fug

Proud Med.

The hell do you mean by losing points in skin tone?
Darker skin = good for areas with more sunlight
Pale skin = good for areas with little sunlight
Pale goes to dark skin territory and they get sunburn/ skin cancer
Darky goes to pale skin territory and they are vitamin D deficient.
There’s no good or bad skin tone, what’s determines that is environment. This same logic goes for hair. Long light colored white hair is great for colder sunless environments. Nappy/curly hair that grows into an Afro is better for hotter areas with more sunlight. At least get your facts straight before you program such an unbalanced game

Honestly a very shitty analysis if you wanted a serious answer. Nords are godmode despite doing jackshit through all of history. Hitler and Mosley said other races were different, not inferior, just incompatible in one society. The Chinese and Indians also built civilizations.

white is a white cuban and irish mix? am i a lesser white class, isnt that like a bard or something?

>nords
>good at anything but sucking muslim dick
lmao

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEET

You're retarded.

you don't seem to get the spiritual differences between black and white which have universally found expression

I don't think you understand what "WE WUZZING" actually means. It refers to nignogs taking credit for historical achievements that their ancestors didn't actually do, like Egypt.

In the case of the Nords, we were Vikings. It's just a fact.

Now tell us some of the interesting historical facts about Shitzerland....oh wait there are none

Abos were once labeled "fauna" by the Aussie government

>this is the absolute state of UK
youtube.com/watch?v=IDrwFZWkFF0

youtube.com/watch?v=pWeDAsgz2FA

Everyone knows Vikings were black.

Meds unmatched in conquest, are you sure mate? And why have you shown a pic of a bong for the nords?

darker pigmented skin has been proven to lower iq and increase testosterone to make the wearer more aggressive. also white skin is better looking just look at all the dating site stats

this.
I also laughed about nords having +2 in everything, I mean, Nords didn't have to endure anything. All the dangers to Europe were fought by the meds and slavs and how did Nords render thanks? Fucking stealing from their guardians (viking era). They had it easy in history.

Needless to say that almost every genius was either a Slav, a Med, an Alpine or an Anglo.

Roach potato nigger

Meds should get more points for the Renaissance alone.

Nordcucks all have feminine features man, they are perfect trap material.

It can also be used by individuals who are seen as LARPing as some distant point in history that is devoid of any relation in the modern day.

I'm part SS tier, part A tier and part B tier

Yeah. When people think of "Europe" they automatically think of the achievements of the meds, because the meds CREATED Europe.

In any case, I love every european race and I still think this a Divide et Impera shill thread.

>interesting historical facts
Apart from building clocks that last a thousand years, not getting BTFO by an uppity Austrian, and abandoning monarchy hundreds of years ago while you're still ruled by a man who is about as genetically Swedish as your average "refugee", no, nothing worth noting.

How are anglos not godmode?

Can confirm not humans

I'm Nordic right?

>niggers above chinks

This list was written by a nigger lover.

niggers have the lowest Iqs in the world. In nigger countries the mean IQ is in the 70s and even in first world countries their mean Iq is only 80-85.

in first world countries, niggers are on the bottom of society far below arabs and east asians and indians in terms of failing school, committing violent crime , depending on welfare; and in the rest of the world, nigger countries are on the bottom in terms of education and economy below arabs and indians and east asians.

If you think niggers are above than anyone other than maybe aboriginals or random tribesmen from places like new-guinea then you're a contemptible nigger lover.

Niggers are last place among any of the races that matter. that's that.

>Chinks
>-1 Intelligence debuff

>Meds
>+4 intelligence

This doesn't make sense. What kind of retard made this chart?

I agree with every single bit of your post. This is another of those threads, I somehow like the pic for some reason ahaha.

I don't belong anywhere, I've got greenish-brownish eyes, dark brown hair but very pale skin

>t.butthurtchink
Chang Chong Chink Chenk.

>meds above slavs
>spics which actually do a good job for affordable price and help producing food are worse than sand cultists and niggers who only destroy things
>abos even considered human
Dude Australia is an island many many kilometers away from the others, they didnt even evolve from the same monkeys as we, its a completely different species at all that evolved separately with similar qualities since they are good for survival, but in the end abos probably cant even crossbreed with humans
Also, 52% face

>what a shill would say

Yes meds above slavs, I bet you're a slav rapebaby yourself you pathetic germancuck.

Mostly Lithuanian German ancestry mixed with other Germans that fled to the Ruhr area after World War 2

nords are frost niggers
their legacy is non existent
ancient nords were rapists with stone age technology

Op you can't be this stupid. You'd rather live in the Congo or Somalia than Mexico? Nobody wants to live in Mexico but for fuck sake, tribal and urban Africa is hell.

Nord but Jew version

So much true on an Argie bro