Every single time. How many of these stories ever turn out to be true...

Every single time. How many of these stories ever turn out to be true? Why do black people have to frame white just so they can play the victim?

9news.com/mobile/article/news/education/cadet-candidate-admits-to-writing-racist-slur-on-own-door/490059895

anyone have compilation of these?

I was searching all sorts of random news articles about this story. No comments open anywhere.
The media is the enemy.

I guarantee the original story about how white people are evil had comments open.

I'll post what I have, you compile them?

small compilation here, work from this one

Hate crimes are fake news.

Is the federal government tracking these things? I'm pretty sure they track the real ones, basically subsidizing the work of the adl and splc. But is there any government agency that keeps a public database of these fake ones?

another small compilation but these are mostly dupes from what I've already posted

*The ((media)) is the enemy
I fixed it for you user

probably not, that's why we're here, user.

WE WILL NOT CAPITULATE

pretty sure this is all I have

Colorado sucks now :'(
F

Thanks based leaf

"...a bias symbol and phrases related to his religion and ethnicity."

This retard claimed an assault by white Trump supporters in a tunnel that was covered with security cameras. The university sent out a full-throated SJW press release condemning whites and Trump supporters.
The footage was never released, the lying "victim" was never named, and the police never followed up w the filing of a false report.

Western slope or far east plains are still pretty comfy. Sitting in a pretty cabin on 360 acres, drinking coffee with a view of the Sangre de Cristo range atm.

Top kek

>the important thing isn't who actually wrote the slur, but that we're having a dialogue about racism in the bigoted white community.
i'll never cease to be amazed by the mental gymnastics of the left.

>Claim I was sexually assaulted by a unicorn to start a dialog about the danger of mythical creatures