Whatcha doin?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/08/a-black-student-wrote-those-racist-messages-that-shook-the-air-force-academy/?utm_term=.cf1ad116a6d9

Other urls found in this thread:

kctv5.com/story/36719748/employee-arrested-after-racist-graffiti-arson-at-kansas-city-church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You would think this might convince more reactionary people to stop and consider this kind of shit the next time it happens, but alas.

What'cha doin' Tyrone?

Shiiiiiiet

>Democracy Dies in Darkness
Holy shit, now that's racist.

Amazing that Sup Forums was ahead of the curve while these "professionals" were crying about "muh racism."

>The cadet candidate accused of crafting the messages was not identified, but the Colorado Springs Gazette reported that the individual is no longer enrolled at the school. Sources also told the Gazette the cadet candidate “committed the act in a bizarre bid to get out of trouble he faced at the school for other misconduct,” the newspaper reported.

We have a pretty high turnover rate at the place I work. Most people are too lazy, especially the niggers. My manager gets accused of being a racist and HR has to get involved and interview all of us every. single. time. It's helped to cultivate a really flourishing hatred for niggers in my kokoro.

Wow who would've guessed?

This shit is too predictable at this point
kctv5.com/story/36719748/employee-arrested-after-racist-graffiti-arson-at-kansas-city-church

>niggers don’t be too smart.

Hate crimes are fake news

Black people can't be racist.
It doesn't matter if a black person wrote them because they originated from white culture.
Now go dress your kids as the opposite sex and make them dildo cakes for their birthdays so they become a more tolerant generation.

the worst part about this is that this won't make nearly as many headlines in the (((media))) as the faggot General's "anti-racism" speech

oy vey! what are you saying you stu...fellow white man?

he specifically asked everyone to gather and record the speech as to spread it worldwide and in fact even in France we heard about that but guess what, this washingtonpost article won't go that far...

who draws those?

>Andrew Hammond, a journalism student at Kansas State, told the Kansas City Star Monday he was “outraged and hurt” to learn the crime was fake.

No shit. The instant I heard about this I knew it was a nigger, probably the very niggers that reported it.

Sup Forums is always right, anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt faggot from another board

I'm glad he got kicked out, that attention whore nigger in Texas didn't get shit.

>b-but my pet niggers need to act like I want them to act!

Why are shitlibs always so shocked to learn that niggers don't care about them in the slightest?

Ben Garrison

original is from A. Wyatt Mann

Black people so DESPERATELY want there to be racism, so that they can then justify all the affirmative action and minority aid given.

Awesome. Maybe now the area radio stations can quit running clips of the general lecturing people about how they need to get out if they don't like niggers. Also, thanks for poisoning our well water, Air Force, you bunch of fucking niggers.

9/10 times you see 'racist' graffiti or public messages, it was done by the group that it's insulting. Get used to it already ffs.

wtf are they even doing

There has to be racism or they'll need to fact the fact their biggest problem is their own culture.

Seymour Butz

More like

>Wuss goin on tyrone

>There has to be racism or they'll need to fact the fact their biggest problem is their own culture.

Exactly... they will protest ANY perceived racism and claim it is justification for massive financial aid.

Is anyone even surprised anymore? Anytime there's racist graffiti just automatically assume it was written by a black/jew.

Even white racists don't care enough to commit petty crimes like this.

these are always false flags.
the black guy who reported to the police he came out to his car one morning and nigger was written all over it admitted to doing it himself.
the IOTBW posters with alt-right.com and dumpfs face on them were also false flag.
there was that jewish kid arrested for spray painting swastikas all over his church.
this shit is literally false flag over 2/3rds to 90& of the time

>tfw Kansas City native and resident
Kill me.

>financial aid
Is that code for looting?

da prez leekd hiz lokayshun !!! ! Git him!

Sup Forums is always right

If the first thousand times it happened didn't get them to stop and reconsider, this time won't either.

No no no you see black people have no institutional power and according to the equation
>racism = power x discrimination
when power is 0 racism is always 0 so black people can never be racist.

without exception

Ay yo tyrone whats up?

>>financial aid
>Is that code for looting?

They need to justify the money for minority scholarships and affirmative action programs.

If they can not find racism they will produce it.

Crack isn't supposed to be that expensive. 4 rocks for $75? And then to offer $200 in food stamps? WTF, who pays that much?

Made the headlines of the super-liberal Washington Post, complete with examples of other hoaxes, that's big.

And the general gave a great speech and brought honor to the Air Force, I'm ok with that too. Win-win in the end.

It doesn't, because they don't care. Their opinion is not based on facts, they formed the opinion long before they even started looking into the topic.
Just saw the perfect example for that once again in the news yesterday.
>climate change conference in Germany
>"We all know that climate change deniers are wrong. But why? Here's a list of arguments you can use in discussions"
Which just means they formed their opinion without knowing anything about it and then started to selectively read news articles that confirmed their opinion.
There's no way you will change their mind with facts because it was never based on facts to begin with.

all it takes to be right is a bit of cynicism. people are shit, just assume shitty motives and most likely you are right.

>the general gave a great speech and brought honor to the Air Force
He sounded like an hysterical bitch, honestly.

Has any official added some bullshit like "even though this wasn't real, we (white people) still need to do better."?

What did he write?

"go home nigger"

nice trips

I called it last night, wifey was skeptical. TY for this. This also means local news knew it and didn't broadcast the entire truth. Fucking pisses me off.