Friends of a friend who are middle aged yoga practitioners in London, got completely misquoted by Vice...

friends of a friend who are middle aged yoga practitioners in London, got completely misquoted by Vice, they are now being called racists and are being hunted down on twitter by local SJWs.

They happened to call a portable stereo a "Ghetto blaster" which is crass yes, but a very common term from the 80s in the UK to describe a portable stereo.

Amazed how a simple slip of language can cause a complete shutdown of a business.

I hate SJWs.

vice.com/en_uk/article/ne34gq/the-evening-standard-removed-quotes-from-a-piece-for-causing-local-animosity

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stuart_burnside/status/928212111771226112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Yoga practicioners"
>gave to a charity called "The Rwamagana School Children's Fund"

Sounds like they had it coming. Leftists eating leftists.

Never apologize.

"Yoga" is part of the Jews' plan to promote superstition, narcissism and bullshit spirituality to displace the Western Christian tradition.

So fuck it and fuck them.

>They happened to call a portable stereo a "Ghetto blaster"
That's raciss now? We use that term all the time over here.
Also the reason why you NEVER EVER FUCKING APOLOGIZE. These people don't care about you behaving well, what they care about is getting to trample someone into the dirt. They could sell all their belongings, go into voluntary servitude and it would still not be enough. So just tell them to go and choke on a million niggerdicks

This is what I told them, they need to just ignore social media and get on with it and the hordes will just move on.

their first mistake was apologising
NEVER apologise to sjws, just ignore them else they will own you forever onwards, they really embody the expression giving and inch, taking a mile

yoga is just isometric exercise

>"Yoga practitioners"

I was mainly being sarcastic when I said that, the worst thing is that these two don't come from money, they've saved up their own cash to start up and don't come from money. Of course Vice doesn't project that in their hatchet job.

Remember that time jews claimed the swiss hid nazi gold stolen from jews for which they showed their records of unclaimed accounts and then the jews kiked them out of 5 billion dollar even though they did nothing wrong and didn't owe anything.

False flag them by posting anti-white comments with an sjw pic+female name so that the backlash loses credibility in the eyes of moderates

Ghettos existed for white people too. Never apologise

Never excuse to SJWs.

no. proofs

Yes, I mentioned the etymology of the word to my friend.

>all of this can be prevented by just telling them to fuck off. Never cuck in this situation.

Yes, do this. Be like schlomo.

Read:

much hurt feelings, many racist comments, must punish sins

Also, spotted this in one of the replies on twitter, can't work out if he is actually being serious or not.

twitter.com/stuart_burnside/status/928212111771226112

Holy fucking shit. Ghetto blaster is now a racist term. Well fuck me.

That's not even crass. That's what they were called in the 80's

Most of my friends are actually hippies now and i've been spending time with a lot these past few months, I'm more or less green pilled now and don't really care about Sup Forums e-celebs anymore and have a middle class affluent gf.

Take the green pill lads

>Yoga
>London
They most certaintly have a vast population of rich white SJW
The ones that don't succomb to group think will realize how abnhorent the situation is and get redpilled by their former allies
Once against the leftist is it's his own worst ennemy

>whites leave an area
WHITE FLIGHT
>whites move into an area
GENTRIFICATION

Yeah, these guys in the article actually saved up their own cash to do this and don't come from money.

This kind of shit is the exact reason I moved out of London.

If you are in London mate, maybe pop in for a session with them? haha.