>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Sallie_Mundy
circa.com/story/2017/11/07/hollywood/mila-kunis-trolling-mike-pence-sparks-jim-beam-boycott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tiki Nazis btfo

MAGA

Soon....

I doubt he even won them.

Happening, maybe.

I knew Northam was the favourite in VA, but being crushed so hard hurt to be honest.

ballotpedia.org/Sallie_Mundy

Republicans won the Supreme Court seat by 5%.
PA is now my new friend, fuck VA.

Cant wait for the BIGLY wins

circa.com/story/2017/11/07/hollywood/mila-kunis-trolling-mike-pence-sparks-jim-beam-boycott

Will the boycott work? Can there be some revenge for Pence?

I think I'm feeling something.
HE IZ KANG NOW.

People like this are why I hope to see public officials swinging from street lights.

This literal sandnigger anchor baby.

Do fbi jews vote republican?

My biggest thing is now this is a way for Democrats to continue to get shekels from people.

Wait for it...

ランプフ!!!!!

平和は最高の嘘だ

Votecucks fuck off. We've tried things your way; now it's time to do them without wasting effort on Republicanism.

What does Mila Kunis have to do with an alcohol?

Isn’t she Russian?

It does hurt indeed, but we gotta look forward and learn from our losses.
VA is gone, a moderate approach won't win us back the state and we can only use populist candidates to keep winning House races.

That faggot was talking about 'diversity' the whole damn time. The spin is crazy on this one. I would be upset if he was really /ourguy/ like Stewart, but he was FAR from what would be considered right.

what the fuck

She does ads for them.

I'm having weird internet drops and loading time if you want to take over feel free otherwise I'll be launching a bit late if you don't mind it.

Post-mortem on election night:
>NJ - Krispy Kreme burned that bridge long ago; a lose, yes, but expected
>NY - C'mon, like you really expected something else
>VA - This was a disappointment and major missed opportunity, no doubt; ultimately doesn't change the electoral balance; status quo. However, Gillespie didn't truly embrace Trump - instead, he simply copy and pasted Trump's ideas like Chuck Schumer did with MAGA a few months ago regarding the economy. He tried to be a Jack of All Trade with voters by appealing to NOVA, neocons, Never Trumpers, Trumpers, etc. As a result, he was a Master of None and lost. H never asked Trump to stump for him or even Pence, for that matter.
>The real damage was in the House of Delegates. It seems with the heavy Democrat turn out and coupled with a lot of Trump's base no turning out, it just added to the slaughter.
This was a not rejection of Trumpism but an example of what happens when some Bush-based, RHINO, GOP establishment necon thinks they can we all by themselves. They need to learn, adapt, and embrace Trump or this will repeat itself

Fuck off you Demshill. Le day of le rope is not a realistic scenario and you're just a bunch of larping faggots.

Thanks for baking, on standby whenever.

>won the Khaki Tiki Nazi vote
No he didn't
He didn't win anyone

She’s the spokesperson for Jim Beam. She shows her extraordinarily flat ass in Jim Beam commercials.

Let's be serious now, how many of the "nazi" vote there is in the United States of America?
People need to understand clearly that they got carried by rural conservatives and shut the fuck up, it's bot beyond spencer and Co. to have voted Hillary.

I honestly do not think anything will happen since he's cleared the field of dissent and opposition.
As much as I want KSA to burn and the House of Saud to fall into ashes, I don't think civil war is even remotely possible now.

T. "/sg/ shill"

>The regime has interpreted America's past restraint as weakness.
>This would be a fatal miscalculation

>America does not seek conflict or confrontation.
>But we will not run from it.
>History is filled with discaded regimes that have foolishly tested America's resolve.
>Anyone who doubts the strength or determination of the United States should look to our past and you will doubt it no longer.

>dems pick up two mayors (fucking lol)
>BLUE WAVE DEMOCRAT RESURGENCE DRUMPF BTFO
>republicans hold all 5 house seats that were up for grabs
>silence

Jesus, I can smell the democrat desperation all the way from California.

the jew finds a way

not*

You're not even from the United States; go watch blondes get raped in the streets while you wear your penis cage.

I think the biggest thing to be learned is that Republicans need to fully embrace Trump.

>USA Today on Monday reported that the #BoycottBeam campaign is gaining steam as a means of voicing displeasure with Kunis, who serves as the bourbon maker’s spokeswoman.

>totally not CIA
What she said *bombs an embassy*

November 8, 2016 was the first time in history that government lost an election.

Thought I'd never ever see that. Thanks for making it happen.

I need a /comfy/ Christmas themed MAGA hat in my life.

REE

There's always a chance. Maybe someone got smart and played nice to avoid the purging to bide their time.

The party has devolved into blatant and intentional misrepresentation of reality for the feeble-minded followers who are literally incapable of formulating an independent thought. It's so perfect.

see

Shut up you retarded piece of shit. I probably care more about your country than you do.

I'm not gonna start concern trolling until Moore loses. If that happens, then there might be something to this blue wave thing

Like Trump said at the start: ''The GOP doesn't know how to win anymore, but I will show them!'' They will bend the knee in due time.

This is why Cuckservatives and Neo-cohens need to be removed from office, they can't get voters like Trumps base and supporters can

In the future there won't be any crime statistics to cite.

I can bake if you want for a little bit, wouldn't want to stop you if you thought you could work around your tech issues and was heading out around 1040 eastern time.

Jewish-Russian I believe, like 90%+ Jewish so it's hardly surprising that she hates christian Pence and donates to planned abortion.

Theres like 15 nazis in Virginia and they all left after Charlotte. Or maybe went back to Langely.

Don't you have some Achmed cock to lick clean, maggot leaf?

>Trying to grab Alabama in 2018

Fat fucking chance.

>thinking they can win in Alabama

>No d'nation link
What the hell?

Tyler Perry is playing the Predator in the upcoming remake? How diverse

I really hope Moore doesn't just win but wins by a mega margin to show that populist candidates are what red America wants.

>>Anyone who doubts the strength or determination of the United States should look to our past and you will doubt it no longer.
Yes, look to our past when were a 91% white Christian nation. Who the fuck would be scared of a self-hating mongrel nation? Remember when Iran shit stains took our brownish-whitish soldiers hostage without even a fight!

You're probably right in that I only care about the Nordic race rather than fictions of Republicanism.

But doesn't that hurt her portfolio?
It doesn't even matter anyway, I've already bought four 6 packs of the stuff today.
Got a good price of $45 for them all together too.

Also don't forget the positives of the night
Utah - GOP retains seat left by Chafftez
Missouri - gains on state level elections
Pennsylvania - gains on state elections and state SC GOP win

It's good for saudi arabia, the crown prince a good guy. Fairly liberal. Called for women driving, joining the workforce, cinemas, etc

Sikhs by definition hate Muslims. If he doesn't he's not observant and just wears the turban for muh diversity

It's an email from Perez.

Only way to help the Nordic race is to win elections and participate in primaries.

6 packs?! What would you- *checks flag*
Understood.

>You're gonna get tired of winning!
More like you're gonna get tired of losing, am I right drumpftards? Haha the BLUE WAVE is coming and you little faggot anime masturbators can't do a single damn thing about it! Hope you like getting ass fucked by Muhammed in 2020 when YAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN Hillary becomes Madame President.

>I voted for Gillaspee like a good little pede
Fucking cucks, you go on and on about fucking the GOP yet you, and drumpf himself cuck out on this never trumper cuckservative.

I mean, come on, what did you expect? His name is fucking DRUMPF.(You know what that rhymes with? Stumpf.) Hope you have fun when he gets arrested and then impeached,
/ourguy/ Mueller already has enough evidence to put your little cheeto in chief behind bars.(Because, as everyone knows, having physical contact with the bodily fluids of Russians is illegal in the US of A.)

Moore is incredibly popular and is pro-Trump in a state that voted heavily for Trump, if he loses it would be a bigger upset than Scott Brown in Massachusetts, the difference being the cunt he (Brown) ran against was never popular to begin with.

lol Switzerland.

Pennsylvania is especially a big one, since it was seen as 'not going to be red in the near future' before last years election turned the entire state around.

does anyone find these posts funny

I guess you could say "you are one ugly motherfucker" fits much better now.

It's less a tech issue and more a coconut power internet connection issue. If you got to step out that's no problem I can bake until you come back.

THATS NOT A PUN, CARLOS!!!

You can't back that up with results indicating effect, fuckjob, go away.

>Nordic race
You can rest easy knowing that the Mediterranean masterrace views Nords are honorary whites.
You guys really need to get your shit together, though.

The fact that Republicans didn't even run for most of the seats is the biggest WTF in the House of Delegates.

>self hating mongrel nation with the biggest military and nothing to lose
the worst enemy is one who doesnt fear death

It was a pretty wide net, Tbh.
Getting into another quagmire like Yemen would do something to stir up that kind of resentment.

We got one of Europe's domesticated sandniggers here! Grab a camera!

It's not funny it's the truth.

And even with people complaining about 'He's too heavily religious', remember, it isn't looked down upon at all in Alabama.

Indeed, Penn is now officially a battleground state

>Planned Parenthood receives federal reimbursements for providing women’s health services, but nothing for abortions.
What is fungibility?

Now that's suspicious. They ALWAYS beg for money.

exactly, that's why it'd be enough to warrant being concerned about

this is what upsets me more than anything
>LOL THAT GUY WHO DIDN'T WANT YOU DIDN'T WIN DON'T YOU FEEL STUPID NOW!?
bitch ran with bush and didn't get in now it's trump's fault sure

It's funny how shills try to push BLUE WAVE meme like it's a certainty, while ignoring the entirety of last year and current disastrious state of DNC.

>people saying he's too religious
>in the fucking bible belt
just how out of touch are leftists?

He's just saying that to make himself look good to westerners.
It's IDF or kurd tier "pretty women fighters" propaganda.

It looked like I could bake one or two then go, whatever you want to do. I would try resetting your router and clearing your cache, possibly trying another browser.

Like I said, the GOP doesn't know how to win anymore. It's up to Trump to reform it all and get his people in around 2018.

Because they are still fucking broke. They spent 35 millions on Northham while already being millions in the red.

Also I could get one and then pass it to Czech possibly

Czech, were you up for baking today?

But she’s Russian and she’s colluding with the DNC. Special prosecutor when?

Looks like you are unsatisfied with the aforementioned controversial post.