TICK TOCK TRUMPLETS

YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a phase, you'll see. Any day now, we'll take the right to vote away from women and minorities. We'll reinstate slavery. A-any day now..

What happened to being the first person to do something? Why do they need first female/trans? It's almost like they can't compete.

Wow, lots wins, much impact

But for real all this identity politics does is further embolden white trumpism. 2018 will be a blood letting and you faggots know it.

>further embolden white trumpism.
That's what you tried in 2017 and lost and you will lose in 2018.

We are going to repeal your Trump executive orders and executive actions on day ONE. Every single ONE!

>That's what you tried in 2017 and lost
lol, i guess dems run the country now

It sure as hell isn't being run by Republicans.

Can't be more degenerate than that list jesus christ the US is fucking over if this became a trend

Anti-white identitarians, clap, clap. If they voted for these people purely for their identity the mismanagement of Virginia will see them unelected soon enough.

Wow you guys are really making up for slavery.

who would you like to see run in 2020? serious question user. lets talk

Dude you picked up some local tier trash and 2 shithole states governorship.

Wow, much amaze, such impact

I want to see Obama run again and crush the everliving shit out of Trump.

This. None of these are achievements, they were just born then elected.

All these positions have no political clout on the federal level where Trump is king. The president has only influence over states but no control over them in internal politics. 10th Admendment.

is this bait? not one name user. have a real talk with us. put the memes down. ill give you my favorite dem candidate. though i hope she doesnt run ti 2024

YASSS KWEEENNNNSSS

But he isn't allowed to run again friendo. Be realistic. Oh wait...

I ironically miss when people were judged by the contents of their character instead of the color of their skin, their gender or sexual preference.

8-1=7, +8 Pence. Can you show any RELEVANT work besides inconsequential local bs school board and legislature results?

This is the 29th time you've posted this thread
further violations will result in ban

Conclusion
Democratic state voting democrat
>nothing burger as nothing is lost or gained

Kys nigger

>picked up 2 state governors in blue states
>several other inconsequential state/county/city level positions
Wow, I'm trembling. Progressive liberalism is sweeping the nation.

>educated
>85 iq

Ok

>mayor races

To everyone outside the US, these mean nothing.

let me dismantle your clock, Ahmed

This is literally the only reason you can laugh about it. If he could, you'd be silent.

Trump isn't a hundredth of the man that Obama is.

>Georgia
>Democrat

Obama is already being ground into the dirt. All of his corruption is coming to light, no less thanks to Donna Brazile. He bankrupted the DNC, and lost almost a thousand political seats. He weaponized the NSC, the IRS, and the DOJ. People will not forgive and they certainly won't forget.

the first trans was a republican in 1992, this is why they say "first OPENLY trans" because they're hacks as usual

Demographic shift. Not the same state as it was in 2014. You knew those seats were going blue no matter what, that's why you invested so much media coverage. Yawn.

This is truly the beginning of the end for brapppft

>surely they'll lock her up
>.. any day now..

....and then you're going to kill all the evil white men and live happily ever after in Kumbayatopia, right? No, you and your kind are pathetic, impotent faggots and the fact that Trump is th emost powerful man in the world proves this.

Obama's only 3/5ths the man trump is, actually.

Northam will probably be fielded.

shit thats actually really interesting, is it just a coincidence?

Who is this list of pedophiles?

Do you want a mass shooting? Because this level of demoralization and disenfranchisement is what leads to mass shootings. If I am to be vilified, silenced, tread upon and replaced and I no longer have any stake in this world, why on earth would I go quietly?

None of that is happening outside of your head.
Get help.

lol, trump will never be impeached. how can Mueller enforce his shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

when Trump fails to secure the second term, would he be considered 4/8ths of the man Obama was?

>the president owns the government, he's basically king
oh boy

Moore getting elected will sober them up

Does this mean you'll humble yourself and STFU?

I highly doubt it.

Noibs, everywhere.

all those presidents won a 2nd term, rlly maaks you think

it's been a year goy, time to shit of get of your potty, this shit is older than double denim.

George HW Bush was a one termer.

>democratic counties and cities don't exist in red states

You shills really work hard for that .002 huh? Delusional cunts

He hardly even tried for a second term, plus he lied about new taxes.

this is hilarious Reps are dominating all branches, yet Dems are saying: win a man got the place of a woman by chopping off his dick

They mean nothing to 90% of us too.

>Trump
>fails
Wew, lad...