I am an Israeli West Bank settler. I know this place doesn't have the best reputation for jews...

I am an Israeli West Bank settler. I know this place doesn't have the best reputation for jews, but I've never been one to give a damn. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Israeli West Bank settler
Prove it

Flag checks out

will you please go away?

I just want to wish you the best. I hope you take over the entire Middle East. Settle away. Muslims are evil. Do you believe they are descendants of Ishmael, like they claim?

View from my house looking over the Arab city of Hebron.

Can i have some money?
I might consider the idea of converting.

And another thing. The Jewish people control the media all over the world. Why can't y'all unite with the right against Islam? Can't y'all do something to save the U.K.? Or is it too late? Considering they elected a terrorist mayor in London.

Great proofs
Trustworthy fellow this

This should have been the Israeli flag from the beginning.
Not this Satanist shit. Sadly the good guys among your people have lost. At least for now.

Thank you. The entire Middle East is quite a long shot. For now, we are focusing on the Judean hills, and all lands between the Jordan River and Mediterranean Sea, as this is our historical homeland. I do not believe that the Muslims are descendants of ismahel. They are defendants from desert nomads, unrelated to anyone in the bible.

rutrow... gonna get doxed

I'm not a fan of converts. Jews are not only a religion, but also a race.

Most Israeli Jews are right wing, despise Islam, and favor European countries, and see them selves as a part of the western world. Most Israelis hate Arabs and Muslims. Most American Jews are leftist, and the rich among them hate white people. I know, I was born American.

I doubt it.

I need some new lamp shades.

Another jew here. American settlers in the West Bank are the greatest shit

I prefer them to actual Israelis. If I move out to the holy land I'll be a settler too

whatdya eat for lunch?

We need every man we can get. There are some great American settler communities in Judea and Samaria, some more established, some up and coming.

The flesh of Arab children
No actually a chicken salad sandwich

Have you been to Bethlehem yet?

Yes. Why do you ask?

West bank is still "The holy land" dumbass. It's biblical territory.

How do you feel knowing you're living in someone else's ethnic homeland that you have no blood ties to?

Why are you a pawn for your rich brothers?

Why do you want to live in palestine?

Why do you hate sandniggers? Did they bomb 3000 of your people?

Are you a goy or not a goy?

Do you consider americans good goy?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of holocaust?

Do you think americans are going to shoah you?

Why are you taking other the sandnigger's land?

Why aren't you just as bad as a sandnigger?

Sorry, can't relate to that feeling.

are you more of a moishe or more of a shlomo

Idk, I've always dreamed to visit the holy land, and visit the various cities where "God" literally made contact with humans and walked.

Underrated

Also why don't you worship a dead kike on a stick?

Why wont you get the fuck out of the peninsula? You're not native to the region, your people (ashkenazi) have interbred with honkies for years and dont belong in the middle east. Your people are more German than Semitic

What's your ethnic background?

I think you forgot to turn on your Israeli flag, bud

Or maybe he's just on vacation, stupid shitskin

Because I refuse to worship a diety that permits race mixing or non-White integration. So it's either Christian Identity or no Christianity at all for me.

You bought property yet?

Why don't you bloodsuckers get out of our coffers and stand on your own two legs? Why do our presidential candidates need to make a pilgrimage to your country for approval?

which caste are you?

>Hebron
It's a battlefield.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

Kill some Muslims for us.

>flag
checks out

How easy it is to manipulate murican fat retards?

Ashkenazi Jewish

Visiting family in NYC

Yes

I am not Indian

That was a staged act of violence by the Israeli government, in order to provide justification to eliminate the kahaneist movement (Jewish far right nationalism)

So basically you're a LARPer

(OP)
how accurate is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
i don't give a fuck about Mudslimes, but given what you said about Jews hating whites in America, why shouldn't we automatically distrust all of you hypocrites who push for prosperity at home and cancer in white nations?

gas yourself kike scum

How can you read Deuteronomy 32 and Psalm 22 and not understamd that Jesus is Messiah?

Lying Faggot

You skipped a question, Binyaman.

Kys kike, the world will be a better place when your kind are ashes

nice flag idiot

This