LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE NIGGER WROTE IT HIMSELF!!!

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/08/562763549/air-force-academy-cadet-wrote-slur-outside-his-own-door-school-says

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/29/554458065/you-should-be-outraged-air-force-academy-head-tells-cadets-about-racism-on-campu
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/30/air-force-academy-leader-delivers-stern-speech-on-racism-after-bias-incident-on-campus/
youtube.com/watch?v=h-pcBPHD68g&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welp. General Faggot needs to make a speech about this. It's only fair.

Russia and Iran can easily take on the USA, what the fuck Yankees. Degenerate shithole

WHATCHA

And they wrote all these articles on how this was drumpfs america and shit huh

Doinnn

SAMURAI JACK

please post links from the original event for top zozzle plox

Nah, you know what will happen now. They'll just say that, despite this incident being objectively a hoax, racism is still the number 1 issue in America and all whites need to get down on their knees and start sucking. The facts don't matter.

doing my own homework. bots can archive.

>After racial slurs were scrawled outside black students' doors at the U.S. Air Force Academy's preparatory school, Superintendent Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria gathered all 4,000 cadets in a hall Thursday so they could hear one message: Treat people with dignity and respect — or get out.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/29/554458065/you-should-be-outraged-air-force-academy-head-tells-cadets-about-racism-on-campu

“If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, get out,” he said Thursday as audience members looked on with rapt attention.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/30/air-force-academy-leader-delivers-stern-speech-on-racism-after-bias-incident-on-campus/

what a fucking numb nut.

It is hard as fuck to get into AF academy, even if quotas or whatever else, the competition is insanely high and this fucking asswipe through it away for nothing.

anybody know what happened to the dude who wrote it?

Nigger version

I think you need two congressional recs but I could be wrong. Either way you're right, any military academy is (theoretically) really competitive

Our military is a fucking joke. Welfare Queen GI Bill taking, tranny accepting, listen and believing queers. Go fight for Israel.

lol I don't think so

youtube.com/watch?v=h-pcBPHD68g&t=0s

Promoted to Admiral

Did anyone besides the dumbass commandant NOT know it was the nigger the moment it was reported?
I take it the cadet has been expeditiously expelled, after the commandant's big sermon about no room for racism at USAFA

So, it was the PREP SCHOOL?
I thought it was the academy.
I know a bit about USMAPS, I take it this is a similar institution. The question is, does nigger go back to his unit as an enlisted man, or does he get the boot from the USAF?
Doing well at Prep School is still no guarantee of an appointment to the academy, and I'll bet you this nigger was washing out and fixing to be sent back to mopping runways.

Wtf. Since the nigger wrote nigger on his own door, it's protected speech like when that stupid nigger Snoop Dogg calls McGregor a nigger. If anything, the cadet needs to be made Secretary of State.

White people aren't as racist as the media would have you believe. However almost all minorities I have met bring up race first

kek

He's already been sacked

Massachusetts just activated an anticountersemitism bureau citing the uptick in countersemitic threats last year -- totally neglecting to acknowledge the false nature of virtually all of the reported threats which have been resolved (the only presumed non-false threats are those threats which cannot be resolved).

Given such a track record - that near 100% of solved cases are hoaxes, one may infer that the remainder of cases are also.

>Nigger writes nigger on his own door
>You have to listen to your cucked commander virtue signal and blame you for it

Do they not see how this is going to create white resentment?

How do these things not redpill the fuck out of people??

normalfags are generally insanely naive when it comes to stuff like this.