If this was any indication...enjoy 2018, conservatards!

If this was any indication...enjoy 2018, conservatards!

Other urls found in this thread:

makeitok.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/HWOD-3-Sam-Grittner-interview-for-mio.org_.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/13/voter-fraud-investigations-eschewed-by-democrats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it, faggot.

Yes, these are the kinds of non-polarized talking points that will surely sway moderates in 2018 to go out and vote for democrats. Truly persuasive genius.

Why was anybody thinking republicans can win VA? Massive influx of DC workers there killed any chance for this to happen.

yeah you know that old saying 'always speak ill of the dead'

That saying is for and by those who fear death

Especially since there is no electoral college in state governor elections, NoVA is too big a population center, and Hampton Roads is filled with niggers
VA has gone blue

*yawn* do you think you're special, sweetie? Is that what your college professors and your two dads told you? What a bitch real life is, huh? *sips tea*

dems barely won states they were going to win anyways, if you think that's winning then you're legit retarded

Please keep running transpeople, the American people don't find that weird at all. Their acceptance in your echo chamber is completely reflective of the country at large and will not backfire

I'm so ready to start killing these people once the civil war breaks out

Satan pls.. I know all about your tricks!

Anyone with common sense would fear death, it's your greatest instinct.

This. My nickname will be the Bill the Butcher... or fat faggot, depending on how the war goes

yikes can we ban him?
no doxxing sweetie
t. rebbit

Literally behind seven proxies and unbannable.

>advocating for MORE electoral college interference

neck yourself, nigger

>liberals are known for tolera-

>interference
You mean equality in representation? Yeah, I want more power in my vote so shithead NoVAfags and tranny's don't dictate what happens in my Commonwealth, cityfags should never make decisions for people outside of their containment zone

Fuck this shit, someone make a new graphic which shows the real Virginia with yankeeland separate

makeitok.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/HWOD-3-Sam-Grittner-interview-for-mio.org_.pdf

Found this faggots biography

> Crack addict
> Depressed loser
> 30 year old waiter
> Tried to kill himself and ended up in a psych ward

Fuck this piece of shit I wish we could just ruin him

Democracy destroys the unity of the American nation, dividing it among political parties, making Americans hate one another, and thus exposing a divided people to the united congregation foreign Jewish power at a difficult time in the nation's history. This argument alone is so persuasive as to warrant the discarding of democracy in favor of anything that would ensure our unity--or life itself. For disunity means death.

Democracy prevents the politician's fulfillment of his obligations to the nation. Even the most well-meaning politician becomes, in a democracy, the slave of his supporters, because either he satisfies their personal interests or they destroy his organization. The politician lives under the tyranny and permanent threat of the electoral bosses. He is placed in a position in which he must choose between the termination of his lifetime work and the satisfaction of the demands of party members. And the politician, given such a choice, opts for the latter. He does so not out of his own pocket, but out of that of the country. He creates jobs, sets up missions, commissions, sinecures--all rostered in the nation's budget--which put increasingly heavy pressures on a tired people.

Democracy cannot wield authority, because it cannot enforce its decisions. A party cannot move against itself, against its members who engage in scandalous malfeasance, who rob and steal, because it is afraid of losing its members. Nor can it move against its adversaries, because in so doing it would risk exposure of its own wrongdoings and shady business.

Democracy serves big business. Because of the expensive, competitive character of the multiparty system, democracy requires ample funds. It therefore naturally becomes the servant of the international financiers, who enslave her by paying her.

nigger, every vote should carry the same weight as the forefathers intended.

take your inbred monkey ass somewheres the fuck else then, hillbilly. like iran, they have a nice caliphate you will enjoy

>dipshit NoVAfag feigning superiority

What has happened to this state because of brainwashed faggots like yourself is a travesty
Voting a fucking tranny in as an official delegate of Prince William county is fucking California tier, if anyone needs to leave the state it's people like you who've done nothing but try and turn this once wonderful state into an abomination

seems pretty ruined to me.

write a post, not a novel shitmouth. would-be dictators are a must-kill on my list, right above slavers and zealots

your dream can never be simply because the majority of people aged 40-50 will never bend the knee, regardless of who holds the whip.

1 genx'er is worth 10 of the low-t thirty-somethings and below

get mad, because you can't do shit else

>nope

Its shows any GOP hopeful that you either stand with the President or you lose. A establishment cuck may win a primary like this guy did but as Bannon already told you its a loser every time. Now watch Roy Moore (AL) win with the President by his side and Dems will say oh it was a Red state and then the right can annoy the left with an in consequential win.

why do you hate freedom and the democratic process so much, soiboi?

I am asking that to you considering you don't believe each county should have equal representation in their vote

negative ghostrider. people decide who is elected, not land area

you one of those "special people" who think corporations are people?

Yes, and /IOTBW/ does wonders to secure minority votes

>retweets this guy

>insulting someone for putting effort into a post
Sup Forums in 2017 ladies and gentlemen

Who do you think vote within that land area? Oh that's right, registered voters
So explain to me how exactly a lib like yourself thinks equal representation is a bad thing?

Nigger, I ain't reading all that

if you're barely winning blue states this is gonna be even easier than before.

>t. brainlet

As if the kind of rabid shitskin that would get offended by the phrase "it's okay to be white" would vote for anyone but their democrat massas

>equality in representation
With the electoral college, rural voters are overrepresented.

We already did that. It's called West Virginia.

>hates the 1%
>tolerates jews
>is anti-gun
really wish you retards could just start your own country so we can watch you get killed once the jews realize how useless you are.

Not at all. Mobs dont have merit, even if evenly distributed.

>Loses elections that nobody expected a republican to win
>Somehow BTFOd

yea okay. Keep telling yourself that.

where's the blue checkmark?

>if you're barely winning blue states this is gonna be even easier than before.

>GOP supermajority loses and turns into democratic trifecta

>democrats win a blue state
>DRUMGLESWORF BTFO

Because it's equality of outcome not equality of opportunity dimwit

Where's a 1vote1voice system gives equal fielding to everyone

As it is they are horribly underrepresented, electoral college gives them equal footing, then it's a true race, as I've said, cityfags should never decide what happens outside of their containment zones, they don't live there so they shouldn't decide what happens there
Shit, West Virginia is more southern than NoVA, talk about a mess

*tips fedora*

Dems are so classy.

>euphoria intensifies
more dead christians please

Votes do carry the same weight with the electoral college, ignorant retard.

The sting on the end of that tale

>tens of thousands of state and local elections take place
>hehehe drumpf btfo we won these 5 specific, largely irrelevant positions
You'd think if they won a majority of new seats they'd just say that

>rural county with

run more trannies for office, amd even try running someone who is openly pedo.

good luck m8

Did they win? Or did they cheat again?

Why Democrats fear voter fraud investigations
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/13/voter-fraud-investigations-eschewed-by-democrats/

>dems barely hold on
>ROFL PREPARED TO GET FUKT REPUIBS

it is literally the mentality of a child

Nein sheißkopf, I'm for equal 1 county 1 vote system
Arlington and Fairfax and the rest of Northern Virginia should not have majority power and dictate policy to the rest of the state
All the cities do if draft policy that is favorable towards them and always fucks over the rest of the state leaving them in economic depression see Southwest VA
1 to 1 is more favorable to everyone in the state which is why the mad NoVAfag is against it
How the fuck is it fair that cityfags control all the deals so they get majority funding and leave the rest of the state in the dust? It's been a problem in this state since the 18th century except then it was Tidewater vs the rest of the state

>accuses the left of using "non-polarizing" talking points
>uses the phrase "rabid shitskins"
Haha wew lad.

>projecting
>projecting
>projecting
Maybe learn to argue, faggot

>This is why republicans play identity politics so hard

They don't play identity politics hard enough, so them only just started, the ones that understand that race is everything and pander to whites win, the cuckservatives who unironically think other races can behave like whites and care about pointless issues, loses.

And the only reason they are doing it is thanks to us, and the only reason why is because its a reaction to leftist doing it first.

Fuck you and fuck every single leftist. Even now you can't take responsiblity for your own actions. You're nothing but a mental illness, leftism really is legitimately not a valid political ideology. Its a psychological profile which causes people to adopt similar emotional irrational views. You hate white people. You hate white civilization, you cannot be reasoned with, you deny science when its convenient, you deny race, yet use race as a concept to not only be pushed harder into our society, but to use it as an instrument to destroy white humans.

Oh and you brought politics into this out of nowhere. unironically consider killing yourself you leftist piece of shit. You deserve to be dehumanize because of your own behavior. civilization would legit not lose anything if someone went all pinochet/latin american death squad to every leftist asshole in this country. Deep down, you know it too.

i hope you like getting your address on cantonese "how it's made" discussion forum as much as i do enjoy watching lynda carter on bobbie jo and the outlaw

at least they are honest about it now

>Public vs Sup Forums talking point
Your retarded aren't you?

>rural voters are overrepresented in the electoral college
>"Not at all"
Mathematically incorrect.

>Equal really just means that the vote of a person in 1 county counts as much as 10.000 votes in another
Typisch amerikanischer Fettsack

>nobody expected republicans to win
Are you saying polls are accurate again?

>implying Trump didn't think his boy would win

good post

almost all those people didn't re-run so democrats ran unopposed

This is how you act when you have not seen war on your soil in 150 years.

>Equal representation is a lie
>we must let the population centers tell everyone else how to live because we are so much better than them
>know nothing of rural life and cultural, yet somehow should dictate to them how they're area should be ran and force policies upon them that have no bearing on their area

Jesus, I didn't realize exactly how cucked you people are not, the Jews got you good

no, polls are never accurate, but no one expected this dude to win because he was a cuckservative that didn't side with Trump, and got smacked because of it, meanwhile his LT. Gov didn't suffer nearly as hard.

Absolutely Savage.

A lot of Trumplets are making excuses lol

Your posts yesterday tell me a different tale.

>Virginia is a blue state
From 1964 to 2004 (40 FUCKING YEARS) Virginia voted red. They only went blue for Obama and hillary. Virginia is a swing state at best, and a red state at worst.

>Repubs and Trumptards only had enough juice for one Presidential election
>now reality finally dawns

OHHH NNNO NO NO NOO NO NO!!!

who is this?

urbanites are subhuman

How old are you draft bait?

The Republicans in Virginia went from 45.2% of the vote in 2013 to 45.1% of the vote in 2017. My God, if that holds up nationally...

...the Republicans will still have a majority in the House and Senate, plus the Presidency and the Supreme Court.

>that pic
someone post the Muslim version please

>electoral college gives rural folks equal footing
Mathematically false. Electoral college gives unfair voting parity to rural voters. Each individual rural vote would be worth 3 or 4 urban votes.

Why should we care more about rural retards than economic centers?

Virginia's been blue for like 15 years man.

>West Virginia is more southern than NoVa
And yet West Virginia separated from the rest of the state in order to join the Union.

I know man, it's just sad what NoVA has been doing to this state
>wahhh wahhh I can't be in control with that unfair to me system!
>only 3-4 votes per one white rural vote
Seems fair to me 3-4 niggers only have the equal power of one white vote

>How the fuck is it fair that cityfags control all the deals
Because they have more people. That's how democracy works.

Cities are centers of economic and cultural development. When you retards are capable of escaping your agrarian hellscape and actually contribute to society, then maybe we will consider your needs.

It was a forced separation over 160 years ago, what exactly is your point again?

>equity is bad unless it helps niggers
really makes u think

That's not how equal representation works, every area of the state should have their fair say in policies, NoVA nor Hampton Roads should dictate policy for the state
Fucking this
The mental gymnastics Democrats use on a daily basis is mind boggling

>implying Republican public talking points are any less racist
K

op's edgelord

>That's how democracy works.
Most people around the world have an IQ below 100. Democracy means the stupid people win. It's a bad system. And, luckily, America is not a democracy.

Virginians like to eat-out. Yah know, a ground beef casserole with moldy cheese and STAPH infection. Um, yum, fake-cavity pussy-I'll take seconds.