Zucc

Thirty days in the Facebook sin bin for this.
Thirty days.

Chief Juden doesn't like the goy laughing.

I know. It never happened. It's a zionist lie to get Jews to move to Palestine.

Got seven days for this

And three days for this

And 24 hours for this.

And seven days for this

I'm thinking about going for a longer ban, perhaps even attempting a full delete from zucc, think this plastered on Planned Parenthood pages might work?

Truly fascinating.

>using facebook in the first place
redpills are dropped in person

Try the paper beats rock one I posted above. They hate that one the most. After that, they shut down my whole profile and performed an "investigation" on my page.

LOL. Revenge of the CIS just got a 30 day ban on Facebook. They were banned midstream while they were destroying some cancer video about "muh 5,000 genders."

at least yer not v& by 4chsn

I'm in the process of migrating to minds, has a far more comprehensive free speech foundation.

Facebook is a holdover now, I use it purely to shitpost or make fun of the kikes and niggers.

Thankfully not
Although, I'm almost afraid to see what would constitute a ban worthy offence on Sup Forums

banned from facebook? as in can't log in to your own account?

Nah, can log in, just blocked from actually doing anything, sort of like how your police are acting about people saying "racist" things or reading "far right" materials

Got 30 days for calling a tranny, a tranny.

Top effort

>Not getting your account disabled for spicy comments.
Get on my lvl.

It kind of took me by surprise. Literally, it was a fucking tranny who was crying about not being identified correctly by people and bumping it's fucking gums about beating down the next person who does it.

It was the truth.

This image fills me with so much rage.