Why doesn't anyone want to actually help Ukraine against Russia?

Why doesn't anyone want to actually help Ukraine against Russia?
We are literally fighting for all Europe and even West. We've been warning you for three years about Russia's desires to destabilize West. But you didn't listen.
And what is happening now? They are undermining democracies through propaganda, subversion, hacker attacks, bribing etc...
When are you going to realize that Russia must be dealt with once and for all!

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because ukraine is non-country

Because Ukraine is a Walmart discount Russia.

Because they have nukes and an army that could do some damage to europe.

> We are literally fighting for all Europe and even West.

And we greatly appreciate that you volunteered to do it for free.

1. Ukraine is not a real country, hohol
2. whyy do the Russkies look like monsters from Berserk in your pic

because we only care about protecting Europe and its historical territory, not some backwoods asian border irradiated region.

ukrainians are like the male hero in a jrpg who is born on the border of the empire and republic, but without the hero part.

just cede the eastern part to russia. think of it this way: in a few years they'll be starving poor like the rest of russia will be.

ok fusion gps. we know ukranian scum when when we see them. you played both sides in our election and we know you are alll whores that will do anything fir cash.

>against Russia

The paid Soros shills are always easy to spot.

Russia doesn't give a shit about Ukraine.

Ukraine voted to NOT join the EU due to a variety of issues, the EU couldn't accept it so the EU and Soros engineered the Ukraine meltdown that led to the murder of Ukraine's President and the installation of a Soros puppet, which Crimea voted for secession in response. Crimea then voted to join Russia ebcause the yknow Russia is not another Soros/Eu puppet state.

Because Russia >>>>>>> shit > Ukraine
We're you also looking at that fat count looking monster?

Because your gov't is riddled with (((Kuzarim)))

My country has been supplying your country with arms since like 2014. What do you mean no one wants to help your country?

Isn't Ukraine controlled by Jews? I think they have dragged us into enough pointless conflicts.

Because of you hostility towards your neighbours minorities. Not only that you have our clay, but you also treat our peoples bad.
I`m on you side, but you`re not making a lot of friends with the curent atitude.

>Russia doesn't give a shit about Ukraine.
>Crimea then voted to join Russia ebcause the yknow Russia is not another Soros/Eu puppet state.

holy shit shills are so ez to spot.

I think it's a mistake to bully Ukranians so much. They may become blackpilled and begin shilling for Russia and may just stage another revolution and volunteer to get annexed by Russia. We should be encouraging them to be more nationalistic and to attack Russia more.

One of the students from my old highschool went to ukraine after maidan. Supposedly as a medical support kinda thing. But i doubt that, he prolly joined some right sector kinda group. Havent heard from him since tho

>We are literally fighting for all Europe and even West
ahahahaha
Nice try, cockhole. But you came to a wrong address. Plebbit door is to the left.

look its maidan monkey

stop being cunts and we will help

1: Don't join NATO
2: Give up on Crimea
3: Federalize your country
4: Get rid of the kikes in your government

This should fix the mess Ukraine is in right now

>we should be encouraging them to be more nationalistic
>implying this is not the case already

You guys are literally Nazis. Hope you enjoy Dugin's brand of National Bolshevism when it us delivered to Kiev.

This place is full of russian bots, don't you see this shit???
You've literally fallen for kremlin propaganda, like a bunch of useful idiots.

t that Russian troll that posts Poland hate threads

Because Russia isn't the enemy gopnik

They should go full on nazi tho. They should have a Right Sector dictatorial government building nukes conducting purges and shooting degenerates and russian speakers on the street.

they already did, except they are targeting Poland and completely ignoring Russia

ukraine separate from russia is like texas separate from u.s.
good luck dealing with cia

Crimea is no longer part of Ukraine in anyone's minds except leftist puppetmasters.

And I recognize Crimea's sovereignty just like I recognize Catalonia's sovereignty.

No you are not slavnigger. Die in Peace but us out of your afairs.

> muh russia

Hillary is that you?

>Ukraine
>Real country

At least you have good whores.

Russia is huge, it can't be "dealt with once and for all," and nobody really cares about the Ukraine. Nobody even wanted to use you as a military base to weaken Russia as Putin thinks, they just thought that Russia wasn't really wound that tight and that you should get to join the EU if you wanted. Invading Ukraine is not the same as posing a realistic threat to Europe, or the first step of a plan to do so.

Keep talking rusko.

no it's a Soros run kikeocracy with moderate jewish oligarchs looting everything and still being cucked by the EU and Russia too since they still get a lot of money and trade with Russia and the jews are just using the right sector like puppets, the right sector should take power nationalize everything start building nukes and start doing shit.

>still wonder abut cockholes being cockholes

Actually they desperately want to joiin EU to recieve gibs.
Ukraine is like hysterical bitch that was caught cheating, got beaten and thrown out of the house. She is desperately want to jump on another cock and complaining about her ex being jackass.
Its a nation of sluts. Every single one of them.

Бo їм нaчхaти нa нac .

From Polish strategic point of view independent Ukraine is absolutely essential.

What arms??? Some old useless shit, like a couple dozens of decommissioned humvees?
Only now there are talks about lethal weapons, but nothing concrete yet.
And it's funny how you gave away Javelins to some Syrian sandniggers, no problem. But no, nothing for Ukraine.

Because, help yourself. Also I like what Russia is doing

>Russian backwater hicks larping as different European ethnicity and asking for gibs
Might have something to do with it.

Sadly for the people living in Ukraine, your country is just a buffer state used by the usa to pressure russia. I feel sorry for you, i think you will suffer for a long time.

You can buy all the American shit for money just have your kikes stop stealing so much

Exactly

Failing the nazi takeover scenario they should just be taken over by America and NATO completely with the government being replaced by an American administrator or a NATO administrator and have America and the West run the country directly remove all the oligarchs and do nation building from scratch as it stands having them run themselves is actually worse for the west in the long run

Sign me up for Angrif Battalion

I will fight

>Not only that you have our clay
How can you expect good attitude, when you say something like this???
And there is no hostility and opression towards minorities. This is stupid russian propaganda and you keep falling for it!

>Why doesn't anyone want to actually help Ukraine against Russia?

what does ukraine have to offer?

Well, I don't know about Kremlins propaganda, because I've got rid of TV 10 years ago, but I've heard stories from Donetsk people. You people are trash.

Because khokhols are incompetent retards who make asses out of themselves and fail even at the most basic things.

no thanks
why would we want to get involved with a bunch of criminals and jews to fight the russians
the russians are more in line with my concept of living correctly
they arent pushing the gay agenda and promoting pure degeneracy
i hope russia takes over ukraine and gives you the rump in what was stolen poland

Sure sure, but it certainly doesn't need to be as big as it is however...

Their suffering is of their own making. There are good people living there sure, and they do better to realize Ukraine is a failed state, and move to Russia, Poland, or somewhere else in Europe.

>stop being cunts
And what exactly did we do to hurt your fee-fees?

Perhaps you should be a little less of dicks to us? Poland is literally the only country willing to support you and speak on your behalf. We might not be your ideal ally but a mediocre ally is still better than none.

>cockhole in Canada
Your tinfoil keeps your brain hot. Remove it.

because half of pol are crypto russians and other half cia jews , ignore them

>You guys are literally Nazis.
Stupid russian propaganda. Our prime-minister is openly Jewish.

Taки дa

nah. commonwealth is.

>Poland
Is it somewhere in Germany?

The CIA already wasted an enormous amount of time and effort dealing with Ukraine to only be disappointed or back stabbed.

Both Ukraine and Russia are trash. Nuke them both.

Cz you started this shit yourself, provoking the Bear when you know he's gonna slap you silly.
Next time you shouldn't overestimate yourself.
>We are literally fighting for all Europe and even West.
Really...what are you smoking? You provoke them and when they strike back you blame them for starting shit? 'It all started when he hit back!' FU
>They are undermining democracies through propaganda, subversion, hacker attacks, bribing etc...
That's the US you are describing, man, get your facts straight.
>When are you going to realize that Russia must be dealt with once and for all!
We are dealing with Russia right now. They are building new nuke power plants for us as we speak.

>khokhols are incompetent retards
Putin promised you to take half their country, what happened then?

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828

Because geopolitics, you and I are expendable, nobody gave a shit about this part of the world before, an neither do they today. Face it: we are lesser people (if people at all) to them - and that is normal.

We would help but you are keep insulting and threatening us.
no one else gives shit about you

Do you support the BSR?

I want a free Ukraine from Lviv to the Azov, free from EU and Russian degeneracy

They are. They've interfered into US elections, bribed a bunch of people, they saw discord through social media and financing people like Spencer. And they do similar stuff with EU. They literally want you to fall apart.

Because if they do we will assrape you.

>Our prime-minister is openly Jewish
>I love jews, jews are cool!

yours too, because they are cheaper

>They've interfered into US elections

I need that sweatshirt

Commonwealth was dead since 1795 m8
No, my Palestinian friend, it is a little to right of Germany.

Fuck you got me good user
8/10 bait thread

> What is Rzeź Wołyńska

>They are
True
>interfered into US elections
False
>financing people like Spencer
Also false

The truth is somewhere inbetween, stop buying the western bullshit narratives here.

You are filthy mongrels and I hope you get exterminated by whoever is willing to do that.

Go bow to your Jewish masters somewhere else

Sup Forums is literally a humor board.
Ukraine MUST be mononational state.
Only One Ukrainian Nation.
Ban Russian language.
Deport all people, who want to live in Russia (will be not so painful, because ~2% of population) back to Siberia.
Oppress the Russians, like Latvia or Estonia.
Or even openly genocide them, like Central Asian -stans, Tuva or Chechnya.

>I love jew
And we do not like you.
З.Ы Гoтoвь зoлoтo
DDR ?

>Putin
>Promised

Keep listening to those promises for 17 years.

Russia is right. Germany should've never interfered if they didn't intend to go to war with Russia.

After you give back our land i will support your country so we can have a buffer zone between Russia and us.

American leftist here. I want to arm your country to the teeth until you kill the entire Russian Army in a series of unfortunate "training accidents".

Number 1 objective for Poland is to keep developing, expand the idea of intermarium as a new geopolitical center and cease to be just a producer of primary products. To achieve that peace in Europe has to be kept and the Three Seas countries need to protect their economic and political independence.
Independent and allied Ukraine alone frees half of our eastern border.

>Oppress the Russians, like Latvia or Estonia
Hello kremlinbot, what other truths and facts do you bring today?

What do you mean nobody is helping what about the Georgians who came to help

Belarusians are also friendly but politically the government and the army is controlled by Russia.
If anything goes to shit Baltic countries won't be the first target but Poland.

Because the modern world is just a bunch of words.

Sanctions here, threats there, if you do this i swear we do that.
Public condemning etc.

All of those mean actually doing nothing.

Just ask the Polacks what they think of Ukrainian aggression. In fact, it's pretty well documented.

The existence of your country is based on the fact a few Communists and Jews felt like splitting up Russia into multiple SSRs to make it easier to manage. Your national heroes (as described by your government and nationalists) are sick genocidal fucks, and you continue to erase all traces of Polish history in the western cities, all traces of Russian history in the eastern cities (that your government controls), and now you made all education mandatory in Ukrainian language.

You shouldn't ally with them at all at this time. A fickle ally is more dangerous than a consistent enemy.

appeasement was tried before WW2, it doesn't work

Russianniggers is why we have literal communists in our academia, chimpouts and trannies winning elections. It's now all too late. The West is not only fragmented, but has also embraced all the shit the russians have poured down our throats through subversion.

beacuse you have been made by EU

>oppressing russians
>something bad
And I don't mean all Russians living in Baltic States as "Russians". By "Russians" I mean the ones who want back to the USSR and don't want to integrate.

You have to go back, cockhole.
It must be very crushing to work and live in a country you hate with passion like this. Your suffering are so beautiful.

Because instead of fighting an actual war, you're in a bullshit cold war. If a true war broke out now I would probably volunteer.

>People of Ukraine mandate education in Ukrainian
Those MONSTERS!

Your people would know it as the "General Government"

Something that happened long ago? What does it have to do with present?