Ok, Sup Forums... what is Drudge's endgame here? Is he trying to inflate their hopes so the fall in 2018 is even bigger...

Ok, Sup Forums... what is Drudge's endgame here? Is he trying to inflate their hopes so the fall in 2018 is even bigger? Or is he an utter faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/the-top-cable-news-programs-for-october-2017-were/346885
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wants dems to be in charge so can run headlines about blow jobs and affairs.

He likes his headlines. I don't see why people read into them so much

Maybe he's a full-on spirit cooker?

As so capitalism at work then, eh? I can respect that,

When democrats are in power, republican news corporations do much better.

When republicans are in power, democrat news corporations do much better.

It's all about the money.

Fox was a powerhouse under Obama, now CNN is at the top.

What'd you expect from a Cruz-Missile?

>now CNN is at the top.
ehhhhhh

Drudge reports the news. He's doing his job.

$$$

Drudge knows that the people who actually vote Republican are utterly disgusted with their lying-thieving-treasonous-GOP-leaders.
Turnout in the 2018 general election is going to be way down on the right unless there is something that drives them to the polls. The fear of the communist Dems taking power is the stick to drive GOP voter turnout.

I think Drudge was a major factor that helped elect Trump (Praise Kek). I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I thought CNN's viewers went down?

This is what I worry about user, that people are complacent. A lot of people voted for Trump cause they hated Hillary. Where is that hatred going to come from to get people out in 2018?

he is a news guy, he puts up what is going to get the most clicks

fox is still at the top.

but MSNBC has been resurrected from the dead. CNN is doing well too. forget viewer numbers, look at what they charge for advertising. that's the strongest bellweather.

Ed Gillespie was a cuck who opposed Trump and supported DACA.

The neocon cucks need to fear losing their seats to Democrats if they don't get the support of Trumpian nationalists.

I wouldn't give a shit if McCain got replaced by a Democrat; because their voting records would be the same.

Drudge is a slippery little neocon weasel. He went all in on "muh Russia" and he's clearly not a fan of Trump.
He probably unironically wants the Democrats to win at this point.

>Fox was a powerhouse under Obama, now CNN is at the top.
>implying anyone who is under 40 watches network news with any regularity
>implying cable news gets a fraction of the viewers it did 10 years ago before the smartphone

If I were in Aridzona, I would vote for damn near anything just to oust McInsane.

TERM LIMITS NOW

adweek.com/tvnewser/the-top-cable-news-programs-for-october-2017-were/346885

Top 5 Basic Cable Networks of August 2017 (Prime Time)

Fox News (2,206,000)
MSNBC (1,835,000)
USA (1,499,000)
HGTV (1,429,000)
TBS (1,258,000)
Top 5 Basic Cable Networks: August 2017 (Total Day)

Fox News (1,345,000)
Nickelodeon (1,165,000)
MSNBC (1,002,000)
CNN (832,000)
Adult Swim (809,000)

I personally don't have cable, and nobody my age does either. When I need to watch Fox or CNN or something I just find a stream on jewtube. Where are all their viewers coming from, anyways?

It's funny how Dems claim to be "progressive", but they'll never ever support Congressional term limits because it would threaten their massive bureaucracy.

The two party scam only works if there are actually two parties. He serves the right hand but when the matter comes calling you can bet he'll help the left to save his own place in the con.

22 posts. Not one (((Drudge)))

checked and kek'd

wew

>now CNN is at the top.

The Kike Report

Yep, Gillespie is another loser who can't stop taking a bunch of faggot advice from retarded GOP consultants who desperately want to believe that the media/entertainment/academic onslaught on President Trump is somehow going to convince his supporters to put back on the blindfold. These people should be strung up on lamp-posts next to Hillary and Podesta.

McCain is worse than a Dem. He's a traitor of the lowest order. I hope he burns.

America's best chance is in the GOP primaries early next year - make it as bloody as possible for each and every sitting statist Republican.
This is Bannon's mission. Notice that Drudge absolutely gives Bannon top of the page coverage on a weekly, if not daily, basis.

this

Confidence breeds complacency. 2 tranny's ran and on our confident complacency they won. We felt no sense of urgency as a constituency because there was no way they'd win. Alarms and calls to arms are what were missing ... Drudge knows it.

Probably trying to panic the base into showing up for 2018, or trying to scare the RINOS and cuckservatives into rallying around Trump and getting some legislation passed while they can.

He's saying:
> STICK TO YOUR CURRENT STRATEGY DEMS

So the mayor of NYC stayed Blue?
So the gov of VA is Blue?

Let's see how this translates to 2018.

Establishment GOP got their asses handed to them.

If they don't go full Trump, they're gonna lose.

Virginia state legislature was made up of GOP men who had been these since GW Bush. Speaker of the House was speaker since GW Bush.

Obama shipped a lot of immigrants and POCs into Virginia.

This election doesn't mean anything.

The parties are in transition.

State GOP tried to win the John Kasich, Mitch McConnell, Bush way.

Gillespie got called a cuckservative during the primaries. Never lived that down.

He's reporting the news.

>Ok, Sup Forums... what is Drudge's endgame here? Is he trying to inflate their hopes so the fall in 2018 is even bigger? Or is he an utter faggot?

I have a news aggregator website of my own, and while it certainly leans conservative, I'm still trying to make some money. Its just a headline.

You can either believe in preposterous fantasies, or see this for what it is, Drudge attempting to scare the shit out of the ofay dipshits in congress to get shit done so Trump and the Republicans come into the 2018 midterms fighting.