If you don't know who this man is

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-KteFPWtmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Young Hugh Hefner?

Guess he didn't rock well

Yes, if you weren't born redpilled than you should fuck off and die.

Yeah pretty much

Idk who it is user, but I also smoke a missouri corn cob pipe so I can assume he is an American
Photo looks ww2 era

POO
O
O

GLR was another man from another time. His time has past.

Now, LARPing Fags Who Could Have Never Made It in the SS anyway still wear the silly uniform and shout allegiance to a long-dead leader in a far-away country.

But this whole 88 fixation is dragging down the 14 words.

FOCUS ON THE 14 Words.

Not some stupid uniforms or bedsheets, for fuck's sake.

Even Harold has said the same, despite his sweaty self wearing the silly NSDAP regalia back in the 70s.

If George L Rockwell were still above ground, he would say the same.

tl;dr: your 88 is dragging down the 14 words

No, he wouldn't say the same thing, he would call you a dumb faggot that misses both the point that the swastika is a powerful tool for cutting through the paper barrier and freezing the jew with pure terror and the point that one a man realizes that the holohoax and evil Hitler memes are outright lies and WHY they spread those lies so aggressively and viciously, that man will start seeing all of the other lies.
Plus, why would we stop talking about it when (((they))) haven't? They still call us nazis, they still make fifty fucking holocaust and evil Germany movies every year, they still shove their faggot anti-nazi propaganda down our throats in video games and music and every other possible avenue of propaganda at every possible chance... 88 isn't dragging us down, lukewarm faggots like you are.

GET OUT

Helping (((them))) in their name-calling doesn't help the 14 words, genius.

LARPers are tools of the Jew, plain and simple.

Again, if Harold sees it, so should you.

Unless (((you))) are an astroturfing synagogue-dweller trying to D&C.

I remember reading about him, he was the Spencer equivalent of the 60s or sometime like that right? Promoting nationalism and western culture values.

Him too

>not able to live in a world where he won the presidency
just

Fuck off kike your time is coming to an end.

Can't remember his name but wasn't he the leader of the Nazi party in USA?

You're the only one trying to D&C here faggot. If you can't refute the points I made about why Rockwell believed in nazi symbolism and imagery even after literally fighting the fucking nazis himself and rising to the rank of Commander in the US Navy, then you're a thoughtless shill with no leg to stand on here. People like you and their, "I'm not a racist I'm not a nazi! If we play by their rules then they won't call us evil racist nazi homophobe misogynist xenophobic bigots!" need to fuck off to a different movement. The faggots will call us whatever they want no matter what, the media will be against us no matter what, the normies will be against all extremists and radicals no matter what. The only option for any revolutionary movement is to be radical enough to draw people in and to make a loud statement. Communism has literally no positive aspects at all but merely by continuing to reassert the failed doctrine the leftist retards have joined the cause for decades. It's our turn to be radicals and if you don't like it go back to kekistan with your based niggers and sikhs, faggot.

The greatest American who ever lived.

>there are seriously people on this board who do not recognize these men

This board is pozzed as fuck. I'm going back to 8bunker

His berkeley speech is just as true and relevant today as it was in 68

Just stop wearing uniforms.

Jewish cosplayers love to dress up like NAZIs for some reason.

Don't be their bitch, anons.

Here here.

>memeflag

it's Nixon lmao, is it even a question

I love him and William L. Pierce

gib video links

Hi France.

>France

No one has successfully refuted the truth of that post.

Controlled opposition shill (((Rockwell)))

The guy Dickie Spencer is pretending to be?

Who is he? A traitor to the U.S. and its Constitution?
A fucking traitor scumbag who should’ve been assassinated.

(((Rockwell))) and (((Pierce))) were kikes

Jews offed Rockwell and blamed his associate.

Simple as that.

the commie rev in russia being run by the usual kikespects is a big redpill start point and much under utilised.

Hail victory brothers

walt disney ??

This....embrace the revolutionary ideology of natsoc, if we were living in an alternate reality where it wasnt an inconceivable reality to support or otherwise entertain natsoc then sure focus on the 14 words but the 14 words and 88 are inseparable and nothing terrifies the jew more then the resurrection of their anti thesis

Checked

I dislike that phraseology, frankly.

Better to stop "hailing" and "heil'ing" stuff at all. It resonates poorly with my great grandmother and anyone else born in America after the American Bund went tits up.

Start with this - this right here.

It is Okay to be white.

In a way, this is even better than the 14 words.

My sweet old lady great-grandmother would HATE anyone who disagreed with that sentiment - once she got over being shocked and perplexed at people who could be so silly as to disagree with White lives being okay. Not better, not worse, just okay.

And therefore she is on our side.

Thus does a nation realize what has been done to them by the media and the so-called intelligentsia in America.

U.S. government, FBI and CIA, collaborated to remove Rockwell from the picture. Too many Nazi spies.
This is just a fraction of all that truly happened.

ftfy

Robert Oppenheimer?

>Too many Nazi spies.

Huh?

He died in the 1960s.

There were no NAZI spies in the 60s.

I love listening to his talk at UCLA

Send me 2$...

kys

>There were no NAZI spies in the 60s.
LOL k they all like gave up and became happy capitalists in 1945

Alan Turing?

THIS FUCKING TRIBE

The hardest part for me reading GLR sometimes is realizing that 'he wrote this ~50 years ago and things have only gotten worse since then.'

sssh dont spook them on the whole post-war Nazi International schemes

Probably not. He was probably killed by East German communists. Jews don’t assassinate people very much, only assassinate culture over many years.

>Jews don’t assassinate people very much

The assassinated a whole building complex, user.

The Israelis perpetrated 911.

>Not in collusion with the Al Qaeda, but using them as an unwitting patsy cover force.

Israel secretly piggybacking on top of the Al Qaeda plot.

Al Qaeda had a plot to use aircraft to crash into the WTC.

Mossad finds out about the al-Qaeda plot but does nothing to stop it. Does not tell the US about the impending attack.

Mossad demolition experts lay explosive charges within the WTC buildings.

When planes hit, after an interval of time, Mossad remotely triggers the charges it placed in the towers.

America rightly blames Al Qaeda, though most non-Jewish leaders do not know enough to blame Israel for the lion's share of the destruction.

America is red hot furious at Israel's middle eastern enemies and spends 15 years and incurs crippling debt to fight Israel's enemies.

Israel is happy because America mobilizes to attack their enemies.

WTC-7 is its own level of silliness at what people expect the average citizen to believe

People that Israel sent to film the destruction of the towers are captured. Then mysteriously released.

>Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

Israel benefited.

And benefited big.

>checked

You are not bound up in that whole ODESSA / "Hitler went to Argentina" conspiracy junk are you user?

>inb4 ODESSA existed

I know it existed. Kind of like a club for aging men who were still proud of their service in a country that tried to make them ashamed of it.

He was pretty good, but the neckbeard LARPers who fanboy over him and spam "READ SIEGE" all the time annoy me.

fucking eh man

God bless user

Pay no attention to the shills and normies, they don't have the courage or wit to know what it's like to have an ideology worth dying for

>tfw it's not 39 instead

Also fucking checked

You first faggot

I preferred Sean Connery but he was good in The Spy Who Loved Me

He was ahead of his time, he predicted what was happening behind the scenes and what would happen. But things weren't bad enough then for people to care.

We should have listened.

youtube.com/watch?v=E-KteFPWtmc