Election Day Results

wew USA, explain lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4
youtube.com/watch?v=aHvbLXyzank
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9RqnHhi6s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060963/Boyfriend-slain-TV-journalist-elected-Virginia.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Straight white males are slowly being phased out of power.

Some Americans get off on the idea of fingering a ground beef casserole.

>liberal infected state votes for leftists politicians
not unexpected but holy shit has this gone far down the rabbit hole
rip virginia

this is horrifying

Liberals doubling down on this idiocy. This will hurt them in 2018.

shills began another shift i guess
this is the 23rd thread today
don't forget to sage

holy shit, i thought we were gay
this is on a whole new level

I'll just leave this here

This stuff energizes conservatives. Wait until GOP gets again the house and the senate, just without the never-trumpers.

Virginia let felons vote last year. Minneapolis is like a prison.

Weimerica

Pray for an economic downturn in the coming years. It would be better if Trump loses in 2020 and the crash follow by about 6 months to a year, especially if he loses to a (((progressive)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4

Dat man face

>Wait until GOP gets again the house and the senate, just without the never-trumpers
I hope you're right

Exactly just because liberals can flip a republican supermajority in the state house to a dem majority doesn't mean they can do it elsewhere. We're fine guys.

would ravage boipucci

How is this a bad thing? They will become a part of the 45% within a year of their terms this exposing the mental incapacity of trannys in general.

Liberals got elected in lefty local districts.

They’ve lost all major special elections until this one since 2010

You are a retard Virginia as a state is entirely beholden to a large federal government

>guy who introduced anti-trans bathroom bill
>loses his position to an openly trans woman

Thrash metal tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=aHvbLXyzank

I'm just stating facts here, if that triggers you just say so and I'll back off.

women are fucking pissed, get the fuck out of the way we're going to single-handedly save this shithole of a country that you guys are ruining

Another fucking white male in politic.

The man, the myth, the legend.

No.

No. No. No.

WHY user WHY

THIS IS WHAT PROGRESS LOOKS LIKE SHITLORDS

This is where Soros 18 billion is going. To support minority and faggot candidates. Also northern Virginia is a liberal shithole like Seattle

Sup Forums BTFO
It's fun to gloat.
>exposing the mental incapacity of trannys in general.
We have more capacity than everyone else on this board.

virtue signaling voters

Ready for me in the House drumpfkins?

Linus tech tips is trans now?

I don’t get this image. Is this like a transition of steps Sup Forums takes or potential outcomes?

Potential outcomes burger

The only realistic outcome is the topmost one.

Now is the time to stop repressing and start transitioning Sup Forums.

Twitter is monitoring "its" account and deleting all negative tweets against "it"

I solely use twitter to troll libs, but I just deleted my account for good Sup Forums is all I need

I swear I would get the fuck out of this clown country if there was some where to go. I can't wait until Antarctica melts.

I unironically want Wu to win just to see the ensuing shitshow.

This is the only option.

>no really guys, trust us, VA was red immediately before Trump
>we know this because people elected in 2014 were red

Who's ready for the first trans president?

I am. Can't happen too soon!

Charlotte has turned into nothing but 'minorities' and psycho leftists. All the people with any sense moved out years ago to get away from the absurd city taxes. Vi Lyles ran on a platform of more taxes and fees for 'dem programs' and they ate that shit up.

There are at least 4 seats up for recount. There is still a chance it won't be dem majority. Plus we still have a Rep senate.

What do 'elected officials' even do?
Any burgers care to educate a non ameriburger?

Leftist will actually take this as a huge victory and a sign that things are moving in the "right" direction.

But in reality this is just a won battle when the war is edging ever closer BECAUSE of those small battles lost by the conservatives.
That's why Trump won. Leftist are getting plenty of those insignificant wins, while the conservatives are turning up to inflict one massive blow once in a while.

This is just another insignificant "win" for the left that is actually making more and more people uneasy about the social climate right now. All the "in your face" trickery and agenda pushing is going to bring the ultimate demise of all the libtards when the bomb actually explodes.

>Trump won! The pendulum is swinging right! Shadilay, we're winning the culture war!

If you unironically believed this for a second you should just neck yourself and spare yourself a lifetime of anger, frustration, and disappointment.

Same thing as your unelected officials, but at least half the voters chose them

How do we know local elections aren't rigged?

Who is doing the counting?
Why don't they allow votes only online (from registered IP addresses connected to voters)?

the whole thing was a fix.

DC wanted to make a statement in their backyard.
If the tranny and the unbelievable (some would say impossible) turnout in urban minority districts weren't enough, (((they))) gave Alison Parker's boyfriend a seat in the Virginia House in exchange for his complicity in the gun-grabbing hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9RqnHhi6s

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060963/Boyfriend-slain-TV-journalist-elected-Virginia.html

(((they))) are getting really bold.

Exactly. Every incremental step like this pushes the average centrist white person a little closer to going full 1488.

Still waiting on that massive blow.

WEW
turns out an obese moron with a 35% rating is unpopular

When you celebrate too soon and forget that somehow you lowballed the number you called in on Election Night and the (R) for HD-40 ends up getting extra votes and VA House of Delegates remains in Republican hands

Its a a sad day when the mentally ill are now allowed to hold a public office and anyone who disagrees with any law they pass will be considered a bigot.

Christians are all going to vote against these trans people meaning that moderate christian democrats are going to vote red again in a large election.

Dumb Blacks bloc vote (D) out of racial identity don't know they're voting for trannys. See the exit polling by race.

The Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

A small increase in White turnout and White bloc voting (R) means permanent Republican victories, the Sailer-Coulter strategy:
>GOP Future Depends on Winning Larger Share of the White Vote
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000

>states that voted for Hillary 1 year ago vote for democrats today
>the margins were actually much smaller than expected
>the media/left is so desperate, they are even focusing on local races like the tranny state rep
>unpopular
Is it over now for Drumfpft?

>"Oh yeah I only vote for people I want to fuck."
So what's your voting record user

>All the "in your face" trickery and agenda pushing is going to bring the ultimate demise of all the libtards when the bomb actually explodes.

Have you stopped and considered perhaps it was the conservatives who have overplayed their hand by embracing elements of nazism, pushing the center further left?

They did no such thing except in the deranged minds of you Leftists.

Yes they did with social conservatism. Anti-LGBT shit will ruin you.

Can we convert to islam already?

This will be the future of "politics"...

Lets all face it. You lost the cold war, the ruskies won. Not by means of thermonuclear warfare but by warfare of weapons of mind destruction. They won.

Sup Forums wouldn't be this butthurt if "she" was hot, just saying