Many such cases

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every fucking time. Was the nog expelled for it?

>expelled for a brave art piece
I hope not.

Bet he'd be. It's not only conspiring but also vandalism.

It does not matter, what he did worked and had a massive effect not only on the population of America when it was reported everywhere but the teachers and the air force acadamy itself.

That he lied will be seen by a tiny fraction of people, far less than saw the original thing.

All the while public radio is documenting these kind of events as "hate."

He should be expelled. This is the fucking military. They don't need people who will false flag and fuck things up. This is the kind of asshole who could get deployed, get bored, and fake something to provoke an unwarranted attack on enemy forces.

Kick them out and ban them from the service as well as holding government jobs. We can't tolerate this bullshit anymore.

He should be crippled then thrown out on to the streets. Modern military discipline is shit tier.

He's no longer enrolled there. Supposedly he did it to try to get himself out of trouble for some other shit he did.

fakehatecrimes.org/
It feels like the vast majority of these incidents are fake
Part of me kind of wishes they're real though, the kind of person who lies about something like this just for sympathy and to stir anger against whites deserves to have their property defaced.

alt right LARPERS only act edgy online

What a piece of shit, fucking disgusting race baiting nigger

FUCKING POTTERY

I swear to god, EVERY fucking time the MSM jumps on a story like this, it ends up being a hoax. Every time.

There should be a list of these incidents with links showing they were fraud...

The damage is already done though. Not everyone who saw the original hoax go viral is going to see the follow up. Those people go on with their lives hating white people more and more. The perpetrators of these hoaxes should be charged with hate crimes. Like women who make false rape accusations, these hoaxes make life extra shitty for actual victims.

>There should be a list of these incidents with links showing they were fraud...

>fakehatecrimes.org/

LAWL, fucking jigaboos

nigs gotta nog

What ever happened to that kid who had the communist shirt under his uniform?

That was at west point not USAFA