Maybe Drumpf becoming president was a good thing...

Maybe Drumpf becoming president was a good thing. It shows how stupid Republicans are and it's pushing more people to vote Democrat now.

Sup Forums BTFO.

>implying that a degree in physics and a doctorate in quantum chemistry will make you a good chancellor

I just want her to sit on my face.

I fucking hate how there is this pervasive thought throughout our culture that our elected officials must have a college degree and their worth can be measured by their degree. I got my bachelors in mechanical engineering and the vast majority of the people there were fucktards who would make utterly horrible government officials. My wife got her masters in mechanical engineering and even most of her grad school friends were mental invalids as well in the realm of politics and philosophy.

Trump is a Wharton grad you buffoon

>Hur dur I have a degree in law therefore I'd be a great mathematician

lmao

>one is a demonic dumb puppet politician of the NWO hell bent on destroying Europe
>the other is a smart billionaire with hotels and towers all over the world

really makes me think

>mechanical engineering
>mental invalids

seems right

>east German university
Basically worthless, sage.

Depends on the country you have done your law degree in.
I knew somebody, who after skipping classes went for a math and informatics degree at once and thought it was just to basic and started his own company and never finished his degree(s).

>quantum chemist in charge of politics
no wonder germany is having problems

Good grief, she looks like uncle fester

>Stasi kingpin
>billionaire real estate mogul

obtuse nonintellectual people will save this world. ARE saving this world.

She's a brilliant example of why you don't want a technocracy.

>degree from east germany
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>meme fag

being trained in apllying the scientific method does

Did he misspell tap or misstype it?

>Democrats, one of two major parties in the US, finally win a few elections
Wow, incredible

>quantum chemistry
wut?

funny how American media is saying that going 2 for 7 in the elections is some kind of big win for the Dems.