Shocking

Shocking

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org
opensocietyfoundations.org/explainers/open-society-foundations-hungary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is soros doing with the migrants? i have never seen source of him doing anything

I think the general idea is that he has loads of money so he doesn't do anything besides just funnelling money into those with a particular set of ideas, in this case the death of Europe.

He transferred $18 billion to his (((Open Society Foundations)))

care to give me a rundown on what the Open Society Foundations is doing ?

>populist anti-migrant propaganda
>populist
>anti-migrant
It's almost as if migration is bad for the populace...

Trying to eliminate the stigma on pedophiles, "refugee rights", helping out gays, women's rights, legal funds for these groups etc

shocking the kikes are finally getting a taste of their own bullshit

Oy vey, goys, what are you doing???

>care to give me a rundown on what the Open Society Foundations is doing
Shill for kikery like in OP's pic. That's it. They have pundits going on TV in a lot of country (even mine) and talk about humanism and how we should love shitskins, they file anti-discrimination lawsuits, etc. They do what Sup Forums would generally call "Jewry".

Just read opensocietyfoundations.org

they are destroying western civilisation

It's like the word shocking has lost all meaning for some people

For those who don’t know, this pile of trash is the EU’s ‘chief brexit negotiator’

>guy verhofstadt
sorry but I don't give a fuck about the opinions of some EU loving fuck

95% of anything you hear about it is retarded boogeyman scapegoating

The other 4% of it is self-promoting propaganda

The last 1% is the shit you should actually be worried about

Source not needed, I'm not being literal with the percents. Just take most of the claims with a mountain of salt

>if it's not my ideology it's propaganda, not truth

only person I hate more is that Swedish cum guzzler (pleonasm, I know) Carl Bildt

>representative of a non-country bitching about what representative of a real country is doing
shocking

based Hungary

Heres an inconvenient truth for you all - Orban is most likely a Soros puppet.

opensocietyfoundations.org/explainers/open-society-foundations-hungary

Giving millions to the ngo's ferrying shitskins across the med.

he's not, he was just supported by Soros, but he turned his back on him
however, Orban just like all EE BASED conservatives is still toeing the line of West neoliberal elite in important matters

I mean they really couldnt make it any clearer who exactly they work for.

Guy! You goddamn bucktoothed nigger!

>tfw quarter Hungarian Euromutt
Maybe I should return to the land of my ancestors

Then you haven't looked. Look at the organizations he funds and look at the "charity" work Open Society does. He's spending billions of dollars to flood Europe with immigrants.

A bunch of niggers have opened a store with his money here
absolutely disgusting

Based Orban

Based Verhofstadt. Bozgorniggers BTFO.

>Brits talking about being puppets
Kek.

>Anti-Soros

Never heard that outside of a Sup Forums setting lel

wtf

This Soros hasn't even done anything wrong

and people say we have bad teeth

I did not even get my copy yet.Soros' agents probably infiltrated the post offices.

It's another case of pet looking like his owner.

> bozgor
stop larping as a meme flag, bocskoros

yeah sandnigs and real nogs can apply for money out of the Soros fund to open businesses
German shops had to close in that street because taxes were too high but nigs dont seem to have a problem with that because they get a shit ton of money from((( international ))) funds

>shilling this bad

Countries need to just declare Soros a terrorist and open society a banned organisation and seize their assets.

that's not shilling you house painting faggot

the eternal anglo still rules the world my fake flag friend.

Using Soros for mass government brainwashing is from the communist playbook.

Literally 1984.

>The Jews aren't literally trying to open the borders and genocide whites
kill yourself

So soros as a final fuck you to the world, wants to kickstart the destruction of all culture?

Seems that a certain set of economic elite are working to get as much cheap labor into Europe under the label refugee as possible. Going so far as to set up boat and land migration routes.

Not just cheep labor. Most of the invaders have never slept with a woman; most have had sexual contact with other men (usually molested.). So the faggots in the West are blue balled over the idea of fresh low IQ meat to sodomize.

Redpill incoming: Soros is actually based and /ourguy/. Only cucks and bugmen hate him.

The Open Society network has been all over central/eastern Europe funding open borders and globalism

this is also true.
In my town there is this really obese rich guy (no idea what he does for a living) who has like 4 or 5 Afghan fuccbois. Officially he sponsors them for sports but everyone in town knows what's really happening behind closed doors. Then you have all the Churchcucks who invite north africans to fuck their women. Everyone is crazy

Shoking only if they do this with the government's (aka taxpayers') money, not showing if they do this with party money

He funds a bunch of NGOs that lobby for and aid in the transfer of migrants to the EU

fuck off Soros

He's the parliament's chief representative, which means shut because the negotiations are between the commission, i.e. the heads of government of the 27 member states, and the UK. Barnier is their representative and chief negotiator.

>t. bugman

fuck off Soros.

kek

>chief brexit negotiator
Isn't that Barnier?