Why does Sup Forums hate all pedophilia?

And by pedophilia I mean the term by its modern connotation, i.e. any adult having sex with a girl under 16 regardless of it being consensual or perfectly safe. Why so much hostility towards this? We live in a world where children are raised by the government as property, 90% of them lose their virginity before 14 to their peers, most try multiple drugs and end up addicted to them, they see interracial and abusive relationships as the norm, they are filled with pills and pumped with hormones in order to fix illusory mental disorders, most of them will either have kids outside of wedlock or remain childless up to their late 30s, they are heavily incentivized by the state towards choosing abortion and single parenthood, the vast majority is being sent to college/university just to get indebted for their whole lives and to be indoctrinated into furthering this cycle through even more degeneracy... And yet, out of all of this, the thing that bothers Sup Forums the most are relationships between adults and teens? Getting married to a responsible man and being impregnated at a young age is literally the best thing that could ever happen to a girl in these troubled times. I understand the issue of having sex with girls that are way too young as it could phisically harm them in a permanent way, but what would be the difference between having safe sex with an 11 year old rather than an 18 year old? "B-but an 11 year old girl is not mature enough to consent!" Yeah sure, cut it with the bullshit Sup Forums. You know perfectly well that women can't be considered mature even at 25, just look at how they vote and at all the other dumb choices they make. The sooner they become wives and mothers, the better human beings they will turn out and the lower will be their chances of divorce or other serious complications, it's been scientifically proven. You can say whatever you want about Muslims, but at least they got this one right, just as Christians did until not too long ago.

>Why so much hostility towards this?

In the US, it's mostly due to jewish brainwashing. It's really funny because this is the only time the actually chimp out and make excuses for their brainwashing and call the others jewish shills, when it is them who is brainwashed.

In Europe and many other places, age of consent is 13-16, only the US spergs out.

The pedo meme is pushed by (((them))) to make sure white men marry old used up roasties than fresh young tight pussy. They fear the prospect of white men marrying young QTs.

My favourite Rabbi, and Jewish scholar Manis Friedman sums up my views perfectly.

>Friedman saying that a woman "violates herself" if she were to refrain from having children and that birth control is a "violent violation of a woman's being". Friedman insisted that the teenage angst experienced by girls stems from the fact that they are already biologically and psychologically ready for marriage but their urges are held back; he believes that girls should optimally get married at the age of fourteen.

Too late Podesta, your kid fucking ass is already in deep shit.

pedo sympathizer

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F U C K Y O U

You have to at least pretend you hate it. Never mind what people ACTUALLY think about it (protip: every guy loves the idea).

You have to say you think it's wrong and disgusting because too many people will think you're fucked if you don't say that.

Because children are innocent. They don't need to be corrupted.

What the fuck are the mods doing?

I don't know it actually disgusts maybe in brainwashed it just seems wrong

OP is a turk btw

let that sink in

You're a fucking Pedo. And you get off on discussing Pedophilia and posting photos of young girls in tight shorts, like many here on Sup Forums do.

You're trying to make it acceptable, and disguising yourself as an "Anti Pedo" person. You're all fucking sick and deserve to hang. There's many of you here on Sup Forums and you ALWAYS make sure to include a photo of a young girl. Not for the "lulz", not as a troll, but because you're sick fucking Pedos yourselves.

FUCK OFF AND DIE

OP CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF

MODS MODS MODS

Kill yourself

>it actually disgusts maybe in brainwashed

Dude, learn english.

Because kids don't know what they're signing for.
That's the same reason why there are bank regulations, dumbass.

believe me I fucking hate it

>every guy likes the idea
Yeah, no I don't. I stick with women my age.
I second this.

How many fucking photos of young girls have to be posted on Sup Forumss front page daily before you sick FUCKS get IP banned for life. I swear to fucking God I would kill you outright if I met you in person. I'd fucking murder you, and many other low key PEDO posters here who think this shit is funny.

You're a cancer and you need to be eradicated

MODS

Beat it, kid fucker.

If you find this girl even remotely sexually attractive, you are a pedophile in modern society.

Op is such a faggot, my computer now has aids

Because a society that doesn't protect children will rapidly fall apart

Thread nuked in 3...2...

that is a picture of a grown woman

what does it have to do with pedophilia?

FBI user here. You're fucked.

Lmao

believe me I hate fucking it

Thats Notre Dame, right?

You're thinking in terms of primitive biology.

Just because a female CAN reproduce at a young does NOT mean she fucking should.

Have you ever wondered for a moment WHY so many women died of fucking childbirth pre-industrial era?...BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING YOUNG TEENS.

We now know prime age to reproduce is NOT the second she can bleed out her vagina you idiot.

Women, like men, might be driven by instinctual impulseses, but that does not mean they're fucking soulless robots for you to breed with you autistic fuck.

Get molested and gang-raped, OP. How dare you even post this filth.

>FBI
>brazil

what terrible thing did you do to get sent there?

pedophilia is liking prepubescent girls, which is pretty fucking gross considering that theyre almost indistinguishable from boys at that age

also, doing sexual shit with someone that age WILL fuck them up. it would even fuck up a 13 year old

14-16 wouldnt really eb a problem if you married them after, like youre supposed to you fucking fornicating degenerates

>Step 1: make people use the term pedophile to describe any under age at all
>Step 2: look how unreasonable this is goy!
>Step 3: legalize fucking 0.2 year olds

You fucking morons are falling for this shit.

I'll be fine meeting with Jamal and friends in prison

What I don't get is even given lower aoc in some states the stigma still applies. Where I live it's 14 with parents permission or 5 years (up to 19. 20 if they are 15) and 16 is fine for any age. Yet I've known people 19 and 20 who've dated 14 and 15 year olds or guys in their late twenties early 30s hooking up with 16 and 17 year olds and they get treated like shit by those around them because of it. What major difference is there between 17 and 18 that constitutes a pedo? 16 and younger to 14 I can maybe see. But not from 17 to 18.

Op is a total degenerate who should be castrated.

So many women died in childbirth because we didn't have antiseptics dumbfuck, a minor infection was a death sentance for someone weakened by labor. You think only teens were getting pregnant?

the absolute madman

ephebophilia

Attraction to younger women who have physical development at or near adulthood. Not so much a problem. You are creepy (attracted to someone emotionally immature). But not really messed up if you think pic is hot.

I think 16 is young enough you worthless faggots no worries none of you faggot pedos will ever get laid anyway

Ok I'll explain. I can't resist.

Pedos, as in those attracted to Tanner I stage, are opposed particularly if they act on it. America, however, is very pro pedo. The bodysuit (onesie underwear combo for women), twerking (not cultural appropriation bc it is derived from the stance of a toddler losing balance), the removal of body hair, etc and the list goes on.

The Abrahamic faiths have long been pro pedo. In Europe, Christians routinely married off daughters at puberty to avoid incest pregnancies. Muslims currently take the brunt of criticism, but it is not a muslim only issue.

So why the pedo hate in US? It harms children badly and for the rest of their lives. Most of the loudest critics, however, are religious folks covering for their own desires. The age of consent is high because religious folks are upset bc society tells them they can't be attracted to their own kids. Therefore, they raise age of consent to the age when the children would leave the house.

The attempt to combine pedo/hebe/ephe philes into a single groups is the result of true pedo-child molesters hiding their madness behind the others by creating a taboo out of those attracted to those past puberty and those who are upset the can't or are attracted to their own kids.

Looks like a healthy breeding sow to me.

Sup Forums aint ready for the hebepill yet.

Those girls are clearly of age , they are photos from a photoshoot for a website or Mag , you can even see the Logo at the Bottom

children are dumb and we cant have those jews taking advantage of them.

Women should only be married and partake in sexual intercourse at the age of 18 with the blissing of her parents, fuck off and kill yourselves you pedophilic freaks of nature.

I'm unsure how to feel about this

>30s hooking up with 16 and 17 year olds
Because there is more to it. That is still strange and there is too large a power gradient there. No, its not flat out automatically wrong, but in most cases its wrong and so its always going to be suspect.

Generally speaking a person should try to stick around their own age for an actual relationship

Literally Satan behind this post.