Are there any lawfags here? I need help

>never tried weed but interested in trying it out
>Asks friends on FB where can I get some
>They tell me to contact this guy because he's a gangster
>I send him a friend invite and message him
>I use all the right keywords to set up the deal
>I go to the address he gave me
>I give him the $100 and get gives me a decently sized bag
>Figure I'm probably overpaying but it's my first time buying I can learn to deal later
>Get home and open up the bag
>It's oregano and tea

This fucking nigger ape scammed me, is there anything I can do to get back at him? If I call the cops and give them the address and say there's a hostage situation can I get in trouble?

I got screwed over in a similar way user...think u might have to bite the bullet on this one unless u want to get a crew going and kick his ass.just learn from this and next time get from a more dependable source, not some rando.

>If I call the cops and give them the address and say there's a hostage situation can I get in trouble?
don't do you anything, you're gonna get arrested for trying to buy weed

Also, I feel pretty bad for you.
If I want weed I can just go buy some from a coffeshop lol.

I hope this is larping.
Happens though... In Portugal happened to me. I went back and got my money back. Wasnt easy, but I got my point across and he paid up.

Depends how big s pussy you are really. You posted on here though so I say take your loss, learn your lesson, dont trust niggers. Now go buy from a white or asian next time. And find an old hippie not a gangster, dumbass.

Damn are you ever fucking retarded.

Lol fucking retard, always check the product.

You have to go back and offer to let him fuck your ass in exchange for getting the weed. Only then can you get the weed.

Youre asking if you should call the cops.
Do you know what a bitch is op? A bitch is a snitch.

If you were a genius youd figure out a way to kill him and get away with it.
If you are sub genius, but really smart, youll just swallow your pride and never talk to him again.

Tbh the best option is to just let it go.
Ask ur friends at school where u can get weed. These days in america usually kids are flipping weed by the 6th grade. If i were you id just wait till college. Weed can be fun, but it isnt the messiah. Its just a 1st level drug.

buy from freinds and make contacts, don't buy drugs from strangers on the street

Dude go to silk roads faggot

>message him back in a week and tell him that was some awesome weed and you want some more
>meet him in the same place
>break his legs with a pipe
It's really simple OP

Wow, you deserved it OP. You sound like a very untrustworthy homosexual.

Seriously, you sound autistic. Learn to buy drugs, faggot.

>pays $100 for "pot"
>doesn't check bag asap
>cries like a bitch for being stupid and dealing with nigs

You don't get arrested for trying to buy $100 of weed lmao

It's basically just a ticket unless you are buying/holding several ounces, which cost a lot more than $100

Wtf

So how was the tea?

You sound like an edgy teenager

let your girlfriend blow him and hell give you a joint

Just try smoking it and see what happens.

No matter what happens, dm him and ask for more

Now, if you did get high from the oregano and tea you've got nothing to worry about...but if you didn't then you've got to go ape shit on his scandosious ass and either beat him to a pulp or simply kill him. Sounds like a plan?

Make apes like this mad, call the cops on the faggot

are you sure?
I thought you could go to jail for marijuana possession in the US

>wait three weeks for night to forget about you
>find payphone
>call anonymous tip to police station, or tell them someone from inside the house shot at your car as you drove by
>"afraid to let them know who I am and that I snitched"
>cops raid house
>?????
>profit!!!

1. You're a degenerate idiot and that nigger did you a favor. Don't use drugs.

2. False reporting to the police will land you in jail if traced back to you, which it will be because you're autistic.

>his state doesn't have legal weed
>2015+2

Law-Fag here.

Why be an autist and get yourself in trouble when you can call the cops and tell them that he is a low life drug dealer and watch them raid his house all the same. Tell them he's selling meth and making the neighborhood dangerous.

Well, you made a few mistakes.
>meeting someone you have no connection to alone
You should have gotten one of those friends to first pick up for you (or go with you to buy).

secondly
>you bought $100 worth of a cheap drug before sampling any at all
Even if it had been weed, it might have been trash weed you only wanted 2 grams of.

I wouldn't do anything for vengeance, lesson learned. Maybe you could have someone else go buy form him and confront him about it, but I imagine you don't have any friends. Consider that the guy is a bit of a moron for scamming you out the gate. He could have become your long-term dealer and made more than $100, but nigs gonna nig.

The most expensive tea of his faggy life.

It's a super Grey area, some places it's legal to have, other places it's a minor fine, others will treat it like a hard drug. Just depends on where your are, makes no sense.

Hahha

Fucking serves you right you degenerate idiot

Take it as a good sign to drop this shit even before starting. Furthermore, he could have laced it with some fertilizer shit and you could live a good week in hospital like the total retard you are

Holy fuck you're stupid.

Rule #1 of drug deals:
>DON'T DEAL WITH NIGGERS

What a waste of trips.

>Pays 100 dollars
>Doesnt check the bag
theres nothing you van do but reflect upon your worthless life

>soliciting drugs on social media
>commit a felony over $100
you're a fucking retard who should probably try to OD on something and save everyone the trouble of your existence

Cucking exists in the animal kingdom and is natural - very interesting.

I sold Oregano to a bunch of kids at a concert once. They came to get their money back and I just told them to get the fuck out and take it as a life lesson!

Youre a fucking rat bitch who deserves to have your whole family murdered in front of you.

Are you proud for LARPing as a nigger, user? For making the world a little more niggish?

Just wait a few months for shit to cool down then slash his tires or something similar.

They don't need to know why they got fucked over, all that matters is that you get your revenge.

Karma is a bitch.

Not larping. I was 16 its been over a decade, also it was only 15$ or something like that.

>it's my first time buying I can learn
and learn you did, deal with it greenhorn.

You're a fucking idiot, holy shit. Where do you live? If you're in the US just get some buddies and take a road trip to one of several states where weed is legal and spend the whole weekend getting fucked up. No need to deal with niggers, no risk of getting busted for breaking the law. Use your brain, fuck.

the easy way to go about this: buy 10-20 euro amounts for a while and build your contacts
if you ever get anything bad you won't lose 100. after you meet the better dealers then you're scot free (unless of course they move away)
I'm already starting to quit this shit but I've never been duped or got shitty drugs.

happens to every new toker at least once. now you know better. you could tell every person you now who buys from him that he scammed you, but depending on how much of a 'gangster' he is that could get you in hot water.

go to your local pizza joint and ask one of the guys in the back.

Never buy from someone you don't know or trust. It's better to make your dealer your friend.

>This fucking nigger ape scammed me, is there anything I can do to get back at him? If I call the cops and give them the address and say there's a hostage situation can I get in trouble?

BUY THE HERB
END UP JEWED

Jeg synes sgu det er meget fedt gjort.

Dude, he wasn't breaking the law, and he was teaching them a lesson well learned. Fuck off.

>If I call the cops and give them the address and say there's a hostage situation can I get in trouble?
You can make an anonymous tip that there is drug dealing going on at his address. give a description of his car, tell them about lots of cars in and out of his place, sound like a concerned neighbor and worried about kids and act scarred like you are afraid of stirring up a commotion if they ask you for your info. Some one did this to me and i had a visit from two undercover agents asking to search my house, i told them to fuck off but it may be enough to scare the shit out of this nigger

>Are you proud for LARPing as a nigger?
>not larping
t. nigger

Grow it. Turn it into oil. Ingest it. Cultivating a plant is fun, and cultivating a plant that can make psychedelics potions from makes you feel like a wizard.

>buying weed from a nigger
>buying weed from a bigger for the first time
>not taking a weedfag with you to verify quality/price
>spending $100 for first bag

>not buying a small test bag from a new dealer
>giving $100 to a guy who you're unsure of his credibility

>paying for weed your first time
you don't have any stoner friends who can spark you?
When I have friends who are new to smoking and try it with me I usually send them home with a small j or a gummy bear or two just so I can hear a crazy first time story. Weed is fantastic just use it properly, like booze its much better with friends, If your gonna do it alone play vidya or shit post, much more creative signposting

Serves you right, you impulsive degen.

Two routes. Criminal and civil court, both get thrown out.

You can't file suit if the act you engaged in was illegal.

LMAO. You cant tell from Oregano? ROTFLMAO.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

>engage in nigger behavior
>get niggered
We could have warned you, but you learned for yourself. Now stop being degenerate

How do you know he's a drug dealer? Maybe he's just a scammer. I doubt it will be a good idea to call the cops on his ass because they might not find anything then he'll come around and beat your ass because he'll ask your "friends" where you live.

Or if you're so intent on getting revenge then just anonymous tip he's a criminal or doing criminal activities.
It's the only thing you can do without looking more like a dummy

I'm surprised he calls those people "friends".
He doesn't have any friends.
He got duped by the normies.

Cook up some mean tomato sauce, send him a pic, say it was good you want more.

Also

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag

Distraction/Bait thread report and sage

NIGGER DETECTED!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

This. There are no legal recourses, gotta grab a rope, a pickup truck and a few classy guys and have a good ole' fashioned lynching.

None of these folks are druggies
this is just an elaborate LARP thread

Cops won't raid a house on a tip. Trust me I tried after my neighborhood was overran with blacks. You have to deal with them yourself. Cops don't do shit.

Is that monkey getting raped??

Weedfags are subhuman. You should submit a tip to the authorities that he sells drugs from his home. You won't get in trouble for "trying to buy weed". A capable defense attorney will get you off on "acting as an extension of the law" if you pretend you were suspicious of his dealings and wanted that criminal activity out of your neighborhood

You have no legal recourse whatsoever. You're not getting your money back. You can try to anonymously rat on him though.

you're an idiot for not at least looking into the bag or taking a sniff. Buy your weed off the darknet using bitcoin, it's way better. I use zion market now that Hansa was shut down.

Hahahaha crybaby

You can only go back if you have a gun bigger than his.

>buys something illegal
>hey, but what about the law?
How about you invest your money more wisely you bloody degenerate.

weed is so cheap here it doesn’t make sense to buy off the DN anymore

It depends where in the US. In Seattle, for example, recreational marijuana dispensaries are quite common. A few years back, it was technically illegal, but "The lowest enforcement priority" from law enforcement, which meant there were street vendors everywhere selling it.

You're a criminal.
Good thing this thread is made by the feds to make idiots out themselves

>engage in nigger behavior
>get nigged

Just take a trip to a legal weed state sperg.

This is what fake thugs did to me in high school. Its a pretty stupid business move in the end, seeing as you will have lost a customer over a one time gain of $20-$100. If he didn't rip you off you would probably go back regularly, giving him way more money than the $100, but dipshit teenage dealers just try to be hard and do dumb shit like this.

You could go confront him and he will probably tell you to fuck off and then you'll either fuck off or fight him. If you think you can kick his ass then do it, but he might be packing atleast a knife, or he could want revenge and come find you later with a group of friends to kick your ass, so it's probably not the best idea to fight him. You could set up another deal and then leave the police an anonymous tip for where it's happening, but he would likely just try to rip you off again and not have actual weed on him.

So yeah, either kick his ass, get shot or beat up or do nothing.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Youre too young to even be on Sup Forums, buddy.

>buying drugs on Facebook
>get scammed

Lol, fucking computer kids are fucked.

You have retarded friends because you're retarded. There's nothing you can do.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WEEDFAGS BTFO

fuck off degenerage scum, that "gangster" is doing God's work

>buying weed from a nigger

Well theres your first mistake

You’re right, it’s actually pretty sad.

t. nigger

why the fuck would you buy weed off a black gangster?

Must of been a hell of a bag of tea. also checked.

Always check before departing. Sometimes a quick feel with your hands and a smell is all you need, with shady characters and randos, always open that shit.

The nigger did you a favor. Stop smoking weed, and turn your life around.

>This fucking nigger ape scammed me

Neck yourself you got owned by an ape.

Depending on the state, so can we. Like my state. I just bought 2 $6 gram prerolls to blaze all day while I work remotely.

Chalk it up as a learning opportunity.

will this work?

ye youre a nordic nigger alright, arcticnigger. Let me know next time your polarbearnigger ass is in the states

You poor fool, bud looks and smells nothing like oregano.
Arrange to meet him again in a week and beat the nigger out of him.

he's not ratting out a dealer, he's ratting out a nigger, and if you're a nigger, do society and favor and murder your whole family then yourself.

OP if your so ass blasted about this then, make a deal with the cops (plead deal) to take that nigger off the streets. I'm sure the officers would make some deal with you since you have proof of the nigger marketing paraphernalia. Cops love taking niggers down, who knows might turn to a shoot out in the process.

Message him back and ask for some more of that goodshit

Dont see it as loosing. See it as possibility and a chance God gave you not to fall for drugs nor support the dirty drug business driving many souls into insanity.

Just let it be.

Sincerely an user who got weed the first time.

laughs out loud.

Ca-ca-can.... I call the police?!

No you fucking druggy you can't. The joke is on you faggot. If your white kill yourself.