"Wherever I am, I must also steal"

3 Basketball Americans get arrested for shoplifting in China before Trump visit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5tvyBWx4A8
youtube.com/watch?v=XX5NcpbFDFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost like the Negro is sub-human.

I wonder how many Chinese women they BLACKED between each other. Probably in the hundreds.

Not even the Chinaman is safe

>SHIIIIEEEEET.jpg

>Three UCLA men’s basketball players were arrested for shoplifting on Tuesday during a team trip to China, media reports said, a day before U.S. President Donald Trump landed there on his first official visit.

>LiAngelo (Basket)Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill could serve 3 to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Imagine getting the prestigious honor of being invited to another country because you can dribble a ball and immediately start shoplifting.

Fucking thieving niggers. China will sort him out. Hopefully they'll get 20 years in the chink gulag.

>be UCLA player
>everything going right for you
>maybe even become a NBA professional one day
>still act like an idiot nig and may even go to prison

why niggers to this?

HAHAHA TOTAL FUCKING FAILURES

Even if niggers got it good they find a way to fuck it up. This is what the race betraying white women seeks? Pathetic.

You can take the nigger out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the nigger.

Liberals tell them no matter what they do its ok. Then they do it.

I'm so happy
Can't wait to see how LaVar spins this one

It's "sheeeit". The long "e" sound comes BEFORE the "it".

They are fully human, tho the genetic distance between "whites" and blacks is very great. They are a different subspecies which, as a population, has different mean IQ and a different emotional predisposition genetically.

Blacks, in their native cultures, handled theft and crime in ways more appropriate for their intellectual and emotional genetics.

Send them to China, a totally different culture which is more strict than white culture, yes... they're going to clash with that culture as well.

NOTE: Two of those players have a large white component to their genetic make up due to race mixing. Sad.

Aren't they rich? Do they have some compulsion to steal?

>3-10 years for shoplifting

Damn, that's a bit harsh. Just call their parents and have them pay for the items they stole

>visit China
>decide it's a good idea to steal
65 IQ in action folks

Chink justice! I love it.

Whoever that is, he will just say that Chinese are racists and they lied and they just wanted to oppress the black man.

Is Trump taking them home with Airforce one?

Because they lack the cognitive sophistication to plan that far into the future.
They are only concerned with the here and now.
The idea of NOT fucking your life in the long term for some meager short-term gain is utterly beyond them.

>disdain for pleb

pathetic

>3-10 years for shoplifting

based.

Here you get like 3 hours of communal service if anything at all.

UCLA is a college team

China's problem now.

It's in their nature

Chop one of their hands off.

I hope the get whipped. My friend he was whipped when he was arrested in China. It was a while ago. Even diplomatic immunity did save his ass.

lol

story?

Wow tremendous screencap

Please God, let the chinks keep them

Wish they were found with drugs on them.
>Death Sentence

Good riddance. I hope the chinks keep them for life

drown them in the Yangtze

All the while your entire family is there for the visit.
Ball's father had this reaction- "Everyone's making it a big deal. It ain't that big a deal."
Now what kind of parent would react to an embarrassment like that?

am lazy like negro

The movie of the same name.

No news story you know how the government is. The scars are real.

A very telling glimpse into the mind of the average negro indeed.

White logic:
>let's use those steel pipes to transfer water to those fields where we can grow enough to feed our entire community for generations and produce a steady income for ourselves.
Black logic:
>let's take those steel pipes to the scrapyard and get paid yo. it whitey's fault we starvin and sheeeit.

3 to 10 years in prison is not a big deal for a nigger. It's a right of passage.

Basketball-Americans

Is anyone surprised by this? In other news, water is wet.

>nigger
>parents

Yes, it's in nigger tribal instinct.

Cheap family reunions.

Good luck finding jew lawyers and media to defend their awful behaviors there like they do here.

America should thank China for lowering our crime rate.

I m giddy watching this. Hopefully Trump tweets about leaving them there. Libs will shit and bring up the uber their calling hew white.

You're just full of keks aren't you?

NEways, don't worry, racist Drumpf will now have to give something to the Chinese just before all these NK talks so that these 3 gentlemen can get back to LA so they can get back to humpin' the white womenz. :^)

So, anyone think these nogs will actually do time in a Chicomm prison or will the State Dep or some shit broker their release for the good PR?

>Green texting on facebook

Would be surprised if it wasn't wholesome faggot posting it.

What’s the name of that documentary in pic?

The Ball kid is actually rich too, which makes the even more retarded.

The one kid is the son of an nba star. Money isn’t an issue. The problem is that black dna is coded to steal from others. Their brains are impulsive and without forethought.

Life imitating art..

Daily reminder that meme magic is real

They have money, big schools like that give there players money under the table, so they didn't shoplift out of necessity. It's entirely a compulsion to steal, just like how little kids grab stuff in stores if your not careful, nigs never outgrow that mindset, they just get big and fast enough to escape the store.

Wait till they find out chink prisons don't have cable.

no friend, he wants you to give a much more detailed account of what happened

I also need the name of this documentary. Is it worth watching?

preaching to the choir bub

They might learn chinese though..

It would be a real shame if the chinese cops planted some fentanyl in their hotel room

>wherever i am i must also nigger

Empire of Dust, I think

>Niggers
>Learning

Darude-Sandstorm

>Is it worth watching?
It's pretty good desu

Empire of Dust. It is a redpill you have probably already swallowed but it's still good.

SMDH

You have no idea. In China, human life don't mean jack shit. I wonder what will happen to these idiots. I can assure you it won't be pleasant.

>SMDH
Shaking My Dicklet Hard?

lock em up. Stealing is illegal here I don't know why anyone would object.

If the chinese hadn't oppressed these poor negros so much they wouldn't have to steal

Empire of Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=N5tvyBWx4A8

Here's an abstract (haven't watched it in a year or two)

>china stripmining Africa in exchange for repairing/building infrastructure
>agreements usually involve employing almost entirely native workers
>dindu quarry owners useless and dick him around for weeks
>dindu workers need to be told to keep working every 2 minutes or they all start standing around talking
>dindus steal everything that isn't monitored/nailed down
>dindus argue with every busload of dindus that drives down the road they're working on
>dindu drivers break dumptrucks in 6 months that last chinese drivers 3-5 years of near constant usage

it just goes on and on. really worth the watch

HAHAHA Where the white guys at? Oh, ya they don't do stupid shit like commit theft in foreign countries.

This!

Who else hopes they serve time?

I hope we execute them

Thats a viet you fag

And we'll go yep and then laugh and pour lye on these niggers feet

You all look the same.

said the gorilla to the chink

youtube.com/watch?v=XX5NcpbFDFU
Long ass video for a simple but very vital point about African infrustructure projects one shouldnt miss

tldw:
>African companies have been awarded the contracts Chinese companies get now many times before, but what everyone down the knows is they just start the project and then run away with the project funds.

Straight out the mouths of a nignog

Meaning nignogs trust Changs more than their own kin

Don't be mad chinky bro, you all DO look the same.

It must be great to be able to focus only on personality when dating!

I'm a Jew btw, only using Nazi flag ironically

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.jpg

(So not gorilla)

i bet he had to steal to prove to the other two darkies he really was one of them

>3 - 10 years in prison if convicted

>Wherever I am, I must also nig"
ftfy

What another shitty move for Trump's enemies.
This is what desperation looks like.

>be a nigger in chink land
>go to jail

well at least they're consistent

It's amazing how the mulatos share 99 of nigs character despite being 50% white on paper.

dafuq

Who are you to judge if it's harsh or not?your leniency towards niggers is what made them steal in the first place if hopefully they get convicted due to social pressure not to treat them differently i can assure you they'll come fucking changed men after prison time in China.

I don't know what Chinese prisons are like but I imagine they're worse than any US prison. They won't have the ACLU to protect their "rights." And they won't be able to join a gang to protect them there either.

Hopefully they get life sentences.