日本の政治について語るスレ/Japanese politics thread

Let's discuss Japanese politics. I would like to propose Japan to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity. I will explain in Japanese because it is easier to me to say what I exactly want to say

日本が移民を受け入れるべき理由
大きくわけて三つの理由から日本は移民を受け入れ、多文化主義社会を確立すべきだと考える。
1.多文化主義こそが今の日本の礎であるから
2.多文化主義社会は、今後の日本の国力増強を促す為に必要不可欠であるから
3.人には、差別のない社会を築く道徳的義務がある。

1.古より、日本の歴史は他の国の文化を取り入れる事によって成し遂げられた。遣隋使や遣唐使は、進んだ大陸国家の政治体制や文化、思想を取り入れる事を可能にし、日本の土台を作った。幕末には、海外の新しい技術、思想を日本に輸入する事によって、より効率的で近代的な国家を造り上げる事が出来た。その国家建設に貢献したのは、お雇い外国人と呼ばれる移民の人々であり、こうした人々が日本の産業・学術・政策に関与したからこそ近代日本が築かれた。日本はそもそも多文化社会である。
2.日本のGDP成長率は20年というスパンで見た場合、世界でも最悪の部類に入る。長期停滞と一人当たりGDPの伸びの少なさは、国力の衰退を意味する。日本が自由・民主主義・資本主義社会を継続して維持する為にも国力の維持は不可欠であり、移民が国力の重要なファクターの一つである人口減少・少子高齢化問題を解決してくれる。また、多様な社会であればあるほど、様々なアイディアが生まれ、社会が発展する。違いがある社会とは、より進歩する社会である。
3.日本はかつて国際連盟に対して人種差別撤廃の為の国際的枠組みを作り上げるべきだと呼びかけた。当時の日本は移民を南米やアメリカに送る移民輸出国家であり、人種や民族というフィルターをかけて移民を規制する事に反対した国家であった。
今日、この偉大な思想は忘れられているが、私達人間は、困っている人を助ける道徳的な義務がある。また、人種・民族による差別にはいかなる正統性も存在しない。
よって日本は移民を受け入れ、多文化社会を築くべきである。

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I would like to propose Japan to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity

I had no idea Japan had Jews.

Fuck this! You have an ethnostate. Get rid of the gijins and their idiot culture and return to your 1930 values.

please read my entire post.(use google translate or something)

You will understand why Japan should do it.

shut up south korean scum

Actually I think South korea should also open its border and stop their nationalistic policy.

>Reason why Japan should accept immigrants
Broadly speaking, for three reasons Japan should accept immigrants and think that a multiculturalism society should be established.
>1. Multiculturalism is the cornerstone of Japan now

No, Japan has borrowed from other cultures for the last 100 years, but they only took that part which makes sense - technology but not feminism, for example.

That son of a bitch MacArthur fucked up Japanese culture by writing feminazi crap into Japan's constitution. That's where it went wrong.

>2. Since the multiculturalist society is indispensable to promote future national strength enhancement of Japan

Circular logic, OP. You're begging the question by stating your conclusion as the supporting argument.

>3. People have a moral obligation to build a society without discrimination.

Morals is about preserving the culture and the people. If a belief trashes the culture and exterminates the people, it is FAR from moral, it is evil. Japanese birthrates are terrible. Fix your culture and keep the stupid gijin out.

Damn it! this post makes me sad.

You're not rational. You use fallacies.

> Japan needs to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity

make like your ancestors and commit sudoku

You are clearly not reading my post.

How can you call my argument fallacies?

dumb shit

Actually our ancestors opened society to make country great.

Read my post

>He thinks a bunch of nerdvirgins masturbating onto pillows while niggers and muslime rape all the women is great

2 nukes weren't nearly enough

Is this a bait thread? Or do you know want to be the next Europe and have crime and rape behind every corner!?

>ancestors opened society
It was MacArthur, not your ancestors

You cucked them, stfu filthy mutt

How about no, just no.

Sage

Learn Meiji era revolution.

C'mon /leftypol/, you can try harder than that,

You know what'll really fix your problems? Taking in a million+ retards that can't speak your language nor propagate your culture.

(1/2) Google Translated into English even though this person's opinion is trash, but that is what nice people do, give platforms to all opinions regardless:
Reason why Japan should accept immigrants
Broadly speaking, for three reasons Japan should accept immigrants and think that a multiculturalism society should be established.
1. Multiculturalism is the cornerstone of Japan now
2. Since the multiculturalist society is indispensable to promote future national strength enhancement of Japan
3. People have a moral obligation to build a society without discrimination.
1. From ancient times, the history of Japan was accomplished by incorporating the culture of other countries. Sailing exercises and envoys make it possible to incorporate the political system, culture and thought of advanced continental countries, and made the foundation for Japan. At the end of the Tokugawa period, we were able to build a more efficient and modern nation by importing overseas new technologies and ideas into Japan. What contributed to the construction of the country was immigrant people who are employed as foreigners, and modern Japan was established because these people were involved in Japanese industries, academics and policies. Japan is a multicultural society in the first place.
2. Japan's GDP growth rate is the worst in the world when viewed in a span of 20 years. Long stagnation and a small increase in GDP per capita means the decline of national strength. Maintaining national strength is indispensable for Japan to maintain the freedom, democracy and capitalist society continuously, and immigration is one of the important factors of national strength, resolving the problem of population decline, declining birth rate and aging Give me Also, the more diverse societies, the more ideas are born and society develops. A society with a difference is a more advanced society.

(2/2)
3. Japan called on the League of Nations to form an international framework for the elimination of racial discrimination. At that time, Japan was an immigrant exporting country that sent immigrants to South America and America, a country opposed to regulating immigration by filtering race and ethnicity.
Today, this great thought is forgotten, but we humans have a moral obligation to help those in need. Also, there is no legitimacy in discrimination by race or ethnic group.
Therefore Japan should accept immigrants and build multicultural society.3. Japan called on the League of Nations to form an international framework for the elimination of racial discrimination. At that time, Japan was an immigrant exporting country that sent immigrants to South America and America, a country opposed to regulating immigration by filtering race and ethnicity.
Today, this great thought is forgotten, but we humans have a moral obligation to help those in need. Also, there is no legitimacy in discrimination by race or ethnic group.
Therefore Japan should accept immigrants and build multicultural society.

TL;DR - I am a cuck and ethno-nationalism is an idea that I find scary

I will try to reply to your arguments one by one, hopefully Google translate didn't cuck me.

1.It is true that Japan modernised and prospered in the past by enriching their culture with western values, but in modern times it will simply not work because japan is already a 1st world country, so you can't "catch up" anymore. Also you will be importing 3rd worlders who will not make your country prosper culturally at all.

2.It is true that Japan's economy is shrinking (along with it's population) but it doesn't mean that it's the end of the world. If you import huge ammounts of immigrants though it will be a problem, because they will start impacting politics, and because immigrant goals are often way diffirent than native goals, your political sphere will stagnate.

3. This point just sounded like virtue signaling.

I hope I didn't sound like a retarded potato nigger, my english is not the best.

Can you please write in English instead of Chinese? Thanks.

Hello English teacher

I agree with you in agreement, but sorting is necessary.

If anyone enters, it will be the worst situation.

Once Japan distinguished 2 million Koreans without distinction suffered serious damage.

At the same time Japan was defeated at WW 2, they attacked the Japanese and had all you could do with homicide, rape, looting, robbery.

Japan does not want to experience such a miserable experience anymore.

1.we can learn things from sweden.

Most developed nation such as sweden adopt feminism. it is fitted idea in 21st century.

2.current population trend will destory and eventually make Japan collapse.
So what we need to do is form non-natinalistic value based nation to unify people. so immigrants will be Japanese. there would be NO native Japanese

3.Actually I posted this point to show that Japan has tradition against racism.

1. Sweden is about to collapse too, because of massive immigration, they can't keep up with the rising crime levels, that's why nogo zones form.

21st century is 3rd wave feminism, it tries to destroy the traditional family. By destroying the family your population problem will only get worse.

2. Your country will most likely not collapse if you just lose a ton of people, it will collapse however if you replace those people with immigrants who will try to form Japan in their own image and because these people are 3rd worlders this image can never be good.

3.Not importing millions of people is not racism.

Why is the Google Translate of this so clean? Its almost as if it was written in English first.

You're not going to have any meaningful debate on Sup Forums.

Multicultural societies are a failed social experiment. As seen in all the multi-cultural societies such as Sweden, Canada and U.S.

None of these places has become a melting pot for cultural exchange, instead, they create their own enclaves within the countries where they live segregated from the rest of the societies.

The only working multi-ethnic society is Singapore. This is a country we can learn a thing or two about. Because they have several minorities and plenty of faiths being practised. Including Islam. The difference is that they all share the same value, as opposed to multi-cultural societies. I see no problems with multi-ethnic societies with people from all over the world. But multi-cultural societies will always deteriorate and fail, because of the lack of a unifier such as a culture, language or ethnicity.

big if true

Nah, Sweden's GDP growth rate is one of highest for a decade

2.socail infracture and welfare system will collapse.
our debt/gdp ratio would be worse and worse.

3. block people by their skin color is racism. this is what said by ancestors

Well, "Dumb shit" and "You didn't read my argument (which I quoted and directly addressed)" is not an argument.

It's an ad hom fallacy and a falsehood.

This. Anyone who knows a little Japanese can tell the Grammer is off on this by a wide margin

Sweden isn't going to collapse, your first point is invalid as an argument because it's completely false. There is no such thing as a no-go zone, what this implies is that you're not allowed to be there if you work for the state, you're a Swede or whatever you shall have it.

I've been to plenty of these "no-go zones" they aren't no-go zones at all. They are crime infested areas with a largely foreign-born population. They are essentially the Swedish equivalence of hoods in U.S or anywhere else.

because I wrote whole sentense with academic Japanese.

Why the fuck are you so dumb?

Did you attend to uni?

Japan opened up because some Americans sent a fucking fleet into the Harbor and threatened to blow things up if they didn't let us plunder them.

They didn't do it to "Make Japan Great".

Then they took what of western culture they needed to keep the Americans (and others) from doing that again.

There was a reason why the Emperor made it against the law for Gaijins to eat tofu; Europeans made stinky foul farts.

Same with the culture.

kys LARPer

Shut your hole

You're in a country where the average IQ is 105, and the majority opinion, and majority political opinion is against you.

Odds on, most people who are smarter than you disagree with you.

>no proof or evidence
>y-you are LARPer!!! because I want to believe so

Sup Forumstarfs are my favorite comedian

You are a LARPer though.

How are you going to sit here with a straight face and pretend you know anything about Japan? Japan isn't as ethnically homogenous as you think it is. It has multiple ethnicities which it refuses to recognize. Such as Ainu or Ryukyan.

you are" nigger" because I think you are nigger

your opinion is invalid.

thanks HAHHHAHHAHA

If your GDP per capita grows then you need less social spending, so you need to cut some of those.

You should promote national values, especially, loyalty to the country, this will make people more likely to build stable families and have children, because they wouldn't want to betray their countrymen by being good for nothing leeches.

Not having open borders is not blocking people by their skin colour, black people can still emigrate to Japan.

You can be as hysterical as you want but you're still a LARPer.

You should be bombed

If you don't want to debate then leave brainlets.

sorry "nigger". your point is invalid.

Desu desu desu desu desu

Accept only weebs, they are harmless.

Portuguese were the first, doing trade and capturing Japanese as slaves, but Japan saw the error of that and kicked them out in the early 1600s.

Then Commodore Perry with a battle fleet... That's when Japan had to trade with the Gaijin and they took SOME western cultural contributions - like engineering and weapons of war.

Yes, I said nogo zones form because of the increasing crime level, and when enough of these no go zones form your government will have no control over a large portion of your country.

Sure LARPer.

Even if you were a Nip, public opinion in a country full of people smarter than you is against you.

The odds are that you're wrong.

so?

I am hero who change Japanese society. if society is wrong, I will destroy it and replace it with better idea

WHY DON'T YOU PUT SPACES BETWEEN YOUR WORDS, NIPS?!?!?!?1

The only thing I know from Japanese history is what I've heard from WW2 and seen on Shogun 2, but only because I dont fap to hentais or mangas (I really hate that shit) so I guess anons here know a hell lot more than I do.
Japan is hostile AF! Holy shit, you nips are fucking nuts! Also the commercials.

なぜあなたの言葉の間にスペースを入れないのですか?

No you're just an inferior mind rattling his saber at his betters.

Think about it, do you really think all of those people who're smarter than you are wrong? Every single one?

Think about it, every single country in Asia is insular and right wing, even "Communist" China is ethnically homogenous, and these are the smartest countries in the world.

Statistically, you're almost certainly wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan

Fuck off.

ユダヤは武士が怖がっている、ですです。

Multicultural == No culture

Gayfag cocksucker LARPing condomlicker

You arent a hero until you follow your traditional roots.
You would have been hanged as a criminal than have the opportunity to commit seppuku.
You are a traitor to your own race,if you are even a fucking jap.
Communists get the ride,come and join faggot

sorry, smarter people in here are LIBERAL as you know.,
most of educated people support liberal party.
For instance, Kenneth Saul Rogoff, who is harvard prof of economics, SUPPORT open border policy and recommend it.

IMF,OECD,United nations and world bank also support this idea

Honda toyota toshiba hyundai hiroshima nagasaki my fellow slant eyes

>Based Samurai.

I posted that Japan had "traditinally" anti-racism attitude and idea. That's actually one of my point.

だが断る!

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
NiggercockNiggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
NiggercockNiggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
NiggercockNiggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock

Only retards would support open border policy, so their opinions are discarded.

>sorry, smarter people in here are LIBERAL as you know.

Just not true.

>most of educated people support liberal party.

You're guessing that.

>For instance, Kenneth Saul Rogoff, who is harvard prof of economics, SUPPORT open border policy and recommend it.

So?

Why trust international organizations run by inferior minds?

In the smartest countries in the world, essentially insular policies prevail. And if the smartest in Japan really were behind the Liberal party they would have won already and changed Japan, but since they haven't we can see that Conservatives have outmanuevered them.

You are an inferior mind, accepting the opinions of other inferior minds, to rationalize your defeat at the hands of your betters.

Just a loser.

Pathetic.

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock

sorry, harvard is superior to any college in russia.

Deal with it.

Liberals are slightly above average IQ. They're too dumb to understand things, but smart enough that they desperately try to LARP as intellectuals -by sheepishly following leaders that give them a faux sense of meaning.

Conservatives resort to methods and ideologies with thousands of years of empirical vetting. This tendency makes their decisions wiser as a group irrespective of individual IQ.

Also, Libertarians AnCaps are definitely higher if you want a dick measuring contest.

Based on the shop-worn points you've made, I guarantee your average Sup Forums user is a standard deviation above you.

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Such a nigger

you're not Japanese, stop trying moralise Japan's destruction

This faggot is as much Japanese as I am. I talk with real Japanese all the time and never have I ever met a Japanese person able to use English with this level of fluency accuracy and speak this naturally.

stop being butthurt so much.

Global elite support unite nations.
And those international organization support open border policy.

and smarter countries such as sweden, germany and canada adopt multiculturalism.

GREAT

Why?

The Russians run the most important elements of the space program right now, Russia and the Soviet union have a disproportionate share of Nobel Prizes, Fields medals, Chess Champions/prodigies IMO Gold Medals.

And this isn't due to their Jewish population, they have the most successful gentiles also.

In terms of performance Russia is more successful.

If you haven't experienced loosing your country it's difficult to explain to you why you shouldn't do it, and by time you understand why you shouldn't do it reversing it become very difficult if not impossible.

I guess I shouldn't really care if you destroy your own country, but I still do because this world is getting shittier by the day, and I'd like for some places Japan to remain good.

Here are a few reason why I think you shouldn't do it.

1) You are not multicultural now. Japan has one culture, Japanese culture. Even if you took some things from other cultures that doesn't make you multicultural because those things have become yours now. Multicultural means that there are people among you who have a different cultures separate from Japanese culture. Basically it's like have multiple separate civilizations living within one border.

2) They will no integrate. I know you want to think they will become Japanese just like you but they wont. Pressures from within both your community, and their communities, will prevent this, and frankly they are different then you. We are all different, and that's okay, but know that it makes living together very tense.

3) They will hate you. The other cultures living within your culture will hate you. I know you think they wont because you will treat them fairly, but they will because they wish to be the dominant culture, and in order to justify their pursuit of dominance they will need to hate you. It's simply the nature of the situation.

There are other reason, but I'm tired of this now. I've said enough. If you wish to destroy yourself there nothing I can do about it, and like I said there isn't much reason for me to care. I'm not going to proof read much so sorry about any spell or grammar errors.

>Japan was anti-racist
>Explains how it isolated itself from the west during Tokugawa shogunate's rule
>many natives disliked non-asians during Feudal Japan

Kys

>and smarter countries such as sweden, germany and canada adopt multiculturalism.

Sweden, Germany and Canada are just ordinary in intelligence.

You're a loser talking about losers to rationalize losing.

Oy vey!

I know he is a fucking larper just sage and post retarded long text to disrupt,he claims he needs to make his argument in japanese and then proceeds to speak in retarded english yet he understands the arguments and simply uses weird grammar.
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercocky

Yes, make Japan brown as chocolate! Destroy its culture and accept islam!

why a moron spamming shit on my thread?
Is the truth hurting his feeling this hard? kek

You spam Sup Forums
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock?

Japan doesn't need more people. You are a small island with lot of mountains and are already full.

Japan needs more automation and a different social policy to encourage more births.

You cannot replace Japanese with non-Japanese because it will not be Japan any more. In a country like Singapore people vote for ethnicity, not policy.

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercockiii

Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock

It's okay, I will make another thread tomorrow.

Keep butthurting :3

I will put 1 effort and you need 10effort.

Hope you not notice this fact

Bye loser.

see you tomorrow.
hopefully you give me good laugh again

>1.多文化主義こそが今の日本の礎であるから
You don't need foreigners inside your country to have foreign products and ideas in your country. Diversity is our strength, and that strength only appears when they can shine on their own.

>2.多文化主義社会は、今後の日本の国力増強を促す為に必要不可欠であるから
I feel like you really don't live there, because you should know that Japan has massively incorporated American concepts into their society since the end of the war, and yet there are not many Americans in Japan. How can be the case if what you say is true?

>3.人には、差別のない社会を築く道徳的義務がある。
lol

But Japan is already multicultural. There's a community of 150,000 ethnic Koreans descended from people who were taken from North Korea during the Japanese Empire's conquests for use as labor and servants. Overall, they get along pretty well, except when Kim throws a missile in the ocean and the Japanese rail against NK.

I visited your country for two weeks a few years ago... my observations:

1) SAFETY - never once did I ever feel unsafe, like I had to look over my shoulder or worry about venturing into a no-go zone. The closest to feeling unsafe I felt was in Roppongi around the Nigerians.

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO TURN TURN THE REST OF TOKYO NOT TO MENTION ALL OF JAPAN INTO A ROPPONGI-LIKE SHITHOLE???!!!

2) CLEANLINESS - Tokyo is one of, if not the largest metropolitan city in the world. It was also the absolute CLEANEST city I have ever been in. The entire country is clean... venture down a back alley in Kyoto, and you'll find an old lady sweeping the gutters. THERE ARE NO GUM STAINS ON THE SIDEWALKS - Bring in diversity and this will change immediately.

3) NO HOMLESS - I don't know where the Japanese keep their homeless, but the only people who asked me for money weee Buddhist Monks. There were a few homeless near the train station, but they all had well kept tents & I saw two of them with brooms sweeping up their areas.

I could go on and on, but if you think "diversity" will in anyway benefit your near-perfect country / society, you are in for a RUDE AWAKENING.

Copy&paste,i don't even bother
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock
Niggercock

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.

You must be fucking retarded, chink.
Or rather you are obvious troll.

multiculturalism backfired and doesnt work anywhere.
Just look around what does it lead to.
Japan is super safe now, wonder how will it be with plenty of imported niggers who dont give a shit about japanese values.

nice proxy larper