CBTS #149: Jury Duty

!! ATTENTION !! WE NOW HAVE A SISTER THREAD FOCUSED ON DISPERSING MEMES TO NORMIES
GO HERE TO HELP THE MEME MACHINE. →

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 →
→ → →
>military anons are focused.
→ → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
* Suggestions are always welcome.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
oann.com/watch-podesta-group-linked-to-saudis-arrested-for-corruption/
ndtv.com/world-news/riyadh-rejects-reports-of-princes-death-in-graft-purge-1772521
google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/11/08/lewandowski-says-his-memory-has-been-refreshed-n2406548?amp=true
government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/1737618/Ong-Group-Llc
government-contracts.insidegov.com/d/d/Ong-Group-Llc
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
twitter.com/Ruptly/status/928314376880312320
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510106678400.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plz stop making these faggy threads, they feel weird and forced!

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

first for spurdo

So, Hillary indicted when?

your mom feels weird and forced

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

DEUTSCH OP: What went wrong? I'll be on stand-by, made this bread so fast it doesn't include any updates. Please post all updates below.

what does mandella effect have to do with all this

BUMP

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail. Let noobs catch up on their own.

Hilldawg is parading around her twatter as if she doesn't have a care in the world, so this is actually good news. It means the Art of War GEOTUS has implemented hasn't gotten back to her.

Just stop fapping to Alex Jones.
otherwise you newfags are all right.

Guys, my faith is flagging. We need something!

this post took 10 tries on CPAPCHA

WTF

i have a solid source that says in 30mins

Fake before the gay

bump

Righteous Pol-user, son of the motherland of JPII the great, please continue to bake this
into the bread and keep the commie and mudslime hordes at bay.
You are the last great hope of Western Civilization

Go write #MeToo on Twitter then instead of wasting your time here. Bye!

Pic related for possible upcoming happening, Yemeni false flags in the US? All out war between SA and Yemen?

DO NOT ANSWER

>jury duty, jury duty, jury duty, blackmail, pink slip, chain letter, eviction notice, blackmail, jury duty, birthday card

shut up about your boner...

ADVICE FOR TWITTER: Dont use abbreviations. the posts are supposed to redpill the masses, not to sound like some cicada 3301 larper faggot

BONUS PACK:
- DISREGARD ALEX JONES
- DISREGARD BO BOOT

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

+++

Weeee kind of meme'd the white rabbit into reality. One showed up at my work. It's now on my coffee table.

Camera charging, will GTFO now, and pics after I get back.

Haha, that's great! He looks like a pouty kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Stay focused, boys.
Operation Unplug Normies is underway

Keep praying and digging it will come

FPBP, shills are evolving. This whole thing is being pushed to take attention from pedowood investigations. I have to give them credit though, this is their first successful operation on pol in a long time.

THIS IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE NIGHT OF INFINITE LIBERAL TEARS!! FUCK THE SHILLS!+++

SAUDI PRINCE WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY SHOT DEAD IS "ALIVE AND WELL"

ndtv.com/world-news/riyadh-rejects-reports-of-princes-death-in-graft-purge-1772521

google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/11/08/lewandowski-says-his-memory-has-been-refreshed-n2406548?amp=true

Autism (ID: IIuiqPM5) 11/08/17(Wed)12:27:14 No.148562297▶
(You)
>government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/1737618/Ong-Group-Llc

Place of Performance
The location of the principal plant or place of business where the item is produced, supplied from stock, or where the service is performed.
ZipCongressional DistrictState
Map tiles by Stamen, under CC BY 3.0. Map data by OpenStreetMap, under ODbL.
-
+
Performed in a Single Place
Zipcode
Zip Code 93510, CA
Congressional District
California's 25th congressional district
State
California
Country
the United States

for anyone who hasnt seen it yet
>what did they mean by this?

god bless these threads. Storm is true.

THIS, use full terms and full names

all that matters is if Tony and Huma are in the sealed indictments, that will make or break Q

it is a thick, solid, veiny source and it deserves to be taken seriously

Anyone got a documented list of the questions with answers that's more current than the archive in the OP?

some more proof would be nice. I havent seen anything. I have been watching

alright, been watching these threads for a week, and nothing has happened. business as usual.

you guys could actually benefit using this time towards:

1. sleep
2. bettering yourself
3. working out
4. reading a book

think about it, all of this time toward this shit and you're not getting anywhere.

Meme bombs away

With this again. Re-read the headline. Let me help:
Saudis, who were arrested for corruption, are linked to the Podesta group.

ANONS PLEASE

i have normies asking now what really happened in vegas/ Mandalay Bay. Please point me to the best concise summary to link for educating . thank you

The pic was identical. It has to be alternated between two slightly different ones or else gets blocked. Common mistake. Now he knows.

FOR DEUSCH OPANON:

Make sure to download a couple of versions of the image (take it from bread #70-120) You can't post duplicate images (once it's archived you can use the archived images).

we're waiting, user.

Quick note: anybody who doesn't like these threads can get the fuck out. We don't give a shit if you don't like them. Kill yourself and stream it.

Their algorithms showed too many redpills being distributed to normies through this account so they had to SHUT IT DOWN. Oh and checked +++

Take my energy Geotus! there is fuckery afoot!

White rabbit tweets Q questions gets his account restricted immediately. (Within hours)

Still don’t think it is MbS. He would most certainly have Saudi body guards with him.

This. Normies won't get the reference. Remember, we are spoon feeding.

Hey, she'll be getting her kickbacks from (((WW3))) and Trump isn't going to lay a finger on her. She can just sit on her *really* fat ass and lick her lips while her useful idiots throw their hissy fits.
Everything's juuuust fine. Fucking peachy!

10 hours to be exact

Holy shit fuck off reddit

fuggggg

I think it is just shills leading retarded reddit newfags along, very successfully I might add.

would really like to see proof of indictments promised on 3rd. and 5th. that was 110 loafs ago at least.

government-contracts.insidegov.com/d/d/Ong-Group-Llc
why would the dod need such low-cost contracts fulfilled by a small company? weird
contracts are valued at under 20k each and some less than 10k

calm before the storm, lads.

have faith.

This isn't a good thread for that question, everyone here is ridiculous.

BREAKING NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

just clicked on the @TH3WH17ERABB17 account on Tweeter and I got a warning message that the account was temporarily restrcited, anyone know what's going on there?

you think you're hot shit, don't cha

You guise do realize SEALED indictments mean they could have been made on those dates BUT YOU AS AN OUTSIDER won't be able to know that until they are unsealed, right?

hoping for barbra streisand effect

can anyone catch me up on the latest legit Q comp?

THREAD ARCHIVE

#148: #147 → → *****mislabeled as 146 dub
#146: →
#145: →
#144.5: → (OP) (Not mislabeled)
#144: → → (mislabeled as 14)
#143: → → (mislabeled)
#142: → →
#141: → →
#140: → →
#139: → →
#138: → →
#137: → →
#136: → →
#135: → →
#134: → → (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: → →
#131: → →
#130: → →
#129: → →
#128: → →
#127: → →
#126: → →
#125: → →
#124: → →

That means we're on the right track.

Q didn't promise any of those things, he was just asking questions and last night posted a picture of AF1 over NK/SK/China, we couldn't figure out where

that doesn't really work when you hover over the embed and immediately see what video it is

Nobody actually knows procedural law except lawyers, so no.

SAUDI PRINCE WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY SHOT DEAD IS "ALIVE AND WELL"

There is a picture of a thread detailing it, someone will post

Phone posters btfo

shills probably reported it en masse

There isn't any proof, the shills took a larp and ran with it to lead us astray. Focus on pedowood and other investigations. Mods need to ban this spam

Fire breaks out in Russian foreign intelligence service facility

twitter.com/Ruptly/status/928314376880312320

What the hell is going on, is rouge intelligence making desperate moves?

If you set up an accont and don’t give a real phone number or don’t follow anyone you get suspended auto. Nothing to see here.

Yeah guys sorry for that little fuck up. Admittedly yes I'm quite a newfag and was never big on posting new threads anyways. I now know that thing with the identical images, kek.

I'll bake the next one.

Trump meeting with Chinese President in the forbidden city, first time in decades for a US leader.
>the belly of the dragon will drip water
China bows to trump?

It was HongKong

What happened to the Titanic?

>Be shill
>Claims thread is massive larp
>Everyone following along is keeping up with current events and strengthening their austism

whatever hits Sup Forums is absorbed and makes it stronger.

raid away faggots. youre only making us better ;)

Tony Podesta had a email address @winning.com

149 threads and not shit. Please help Sup Forums moderate this fucking garbage. Report every forced meme cancerous general. Thanks

>youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

F U SHILL

Twitter probably thinks its a "Russian account"

think you're right. because no sane person could believe this shit.

also, the whole "foxtrot-foxtrot" thing was probably a military exercise. something they do on a very regular basis.

Maybe because of how many posts were made after creation?

Advice for those who are willing to make more twitter accounts: DONT USE FUCKING ABBRIVIATIONS. we are supposed to redpill the masses, not to sound like some cicada 3301 larper faggot. this is spoonfeeding and we have to shove them a shovel into their mouths

>couldnt figure out where
nigger
pay attention

i.4cdn.org/pol/1510106678400.png

someone post the better one

Seriously, what did he mean by this?