youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
youtube.com/watch?v=GGzvpvqK3Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=o12ySo3SQ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=D62R5kLUVNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Neets

Space robots when

>tfw u have a receding transplant line

Is elon musk standing on a box? I thought Erdogan was like 6'7"?

>Super-rich kike doing science either for world's sake or rich people
>Super-rich sandnigger ottoman jihadist dictator old shit

Investors has been fucking off for good for several years due to the madfucks crazyass bullshit dictatorship which causes political and economical instability.

%80 of people in Thanksgivingmealdönerrepublik has no idea what's going on with science and world but worshipping islam

lots of bullshit here even I, myself is lost

wow i have a feeling you aren't a turk
inb4 v&

>Space cucks think Elon Cuckfest Musk wants space exploration for the Goyin
>Space cucks think they're going to be living Star Trek and fight Darth Vader

>Roaches in outer space

They need to test how roaches fare in space

Doesn't need to be when you have these mass amount of flesh easier to program/code with islam

Unfortunately, I am. I am doomed with Turkish passport so I could never go to anywhere I want anymore. I always hear the same thing IRL as well. I am just an intellectual guy with education mate. There are %10 ppl like me I believe.

Both my parents have Greek roots. Seen and done some shit as well. Maybe it's because of my genetics cuz I don't look or act like a turkish

Forgot the pic

He's a big guy

looook at thoooose

>400 years from now

Damn, that sucks bro, I would have urged you to come to Greece, but things aren't much better here either.

You're not allowed to insult a superior group than yourself abdullah

oh shit

>turks
>superior
shill harder kike, we raped them a century ago and we can do it again

Who helped?

Name some things jordanians have contributed to the world. Turkey is shit but at least they've had a few great men

Yea I kno mate. At least you don't have the islamic cancer tho. Did some reseach about coming there, with my lovely Greek friends but found out all necessary born certificates were lost in wars that your goverment requires it.

And I heard the ministery responsible for those stuff of yours is so god damn slow cancer. Even if I buy a house there for 350k Euros, PR wouldn't be for sure.

Cheers mate! Gia Mas

Not sure if it's possible but if you can prove your Greek roots you can probably apply for greek citizenship and then get access to the rest of europe once you get it

SHAME

Roaches are great space travelers with their natural resistance to radiation.

ONE WAY TRIPS TO THE SUN'S SURFACE

Ezik herif, patriyotların yüz karası. Böyle ağlayarak, ayaklara kapanarak mı bir yerlere gelmeyi planlıyorsun?

most turks in anatolia are just muslimized greeks especially in the west

oh just read this, damn

Wish I could. I know the benefits and lived in EU upto 2 years. It's amazing. But i'm a poorfag can't even get a tourist visa in search of my origins in Lesbos/Thessaloniki

those look like dildos.

Shjt didn't read the caption

Soon.

>Thessaloniki
You're a Jew.

Yatırım yapmayı ayaklara kapanmak olarak nasıl anlıyorsun ?

K*rdlük yapmıyorum biraz öyle gözükse de. Türkiye'nin içinde dünya farklı, dışında farklı fakat aynı kapı.

Millet Türk deyince bok rengi cilde sahip olan sakallı ışıdçi sanıyor gurbetçi çomarlar sağolsun. Genellemeler üzerine kurulu dünya ve Sup Forums burası

Bu internetin göt deliğinde olduğuna göre çomar olmayacağını varsayıyorum

>mfw space muslims

Johnny Depps ex wife used him as a rebound guy to make Depp feel jealous

I'll be impressed when he sends some goons to beat her up. He's literally this song, no homo
youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

Cockroaches are the only beings able to take the van allen belt head on

Agla, bence sacini sariya boya, yada camdan atla.

Real talk, he's probably scouting for a gigafactory location in Asia minor.

Turkey is the most palpable of middle eastern nations for what it's worth.

fuck off leaf

ppppffffff nobody can keep their clothes on at the half time show.

Genellemeler üzerine kurulu olmasıyla alakalı değil bu durum. Yurtdışındaki tiplerin çoğu çomar dediğin tiplerden oluşuyor. Ki buna Amerika ve Kanada eğitimli tiplerin gittiği ülkelerde dahil. Türkiye'nin çoğu insan çöplüğünden oluşur.

Fakat gelgelelim dünya nüfusunun çoğu çöp insanlardan oluşur. Kendinden nefret ederek bir yere varamazsın. Rum asıllı Patriyot olsan bile atalarının sırf dinlerinden dolayı ayrımcılığa uğradığını unutmamanı tavsiye ederim. İnsan kimseye yaranmaya gerek duymadan sadece kendi başarılarıyla biyere gelebilmeli.

Ha imkanım olsa TC vatandaşlığından saniyesi çıkarım, ama bu demek değil ki bu godoşların gururunu burada okşamam gerek.

why do you complain so much? I'm a "white" turk as well but I talk with a mid western accent and blend in, you need to find a way over here and blend in nigger...we the jews now :)

>EU flag

> Tesla on the path to bankruptcy
> OpenAI : People jumping ship and exposed as a fraud
> SpaceX : TBD bankruptcy
> Running out out gibs from American govt.
> Goes to Turkey to fleece their govt.

Classic elon.

best apehoop player in history

>Erdogan
That watermelon seller

>9999
N-Nice, d-digits

Do roaches even need oxygen?

they’ll find their radiation resistance makes them uniquely suited to the van allen belt

What the fuck are you subhumans saying?

BEGONE LEAF

Just realized she even turns down the muslem dude in the end.

SHAME

That's how it works mang, transplants don't deactivate your genes. Tbqh Musk has enough dosh to transplant every few years, so that's a non-issue to him.

Bugman meets a roach.

Literally the reason Erdoğan wins every time.
>I am just an intellectual guy with education mate.
No you are just a self hating cuck.

4 U ;)

>Whit the fick are you subhiumins siuying?
Look at that pathetic kiwi and laugh.

not your business anzac dog

Ok
Patriyotlukla zerre alakam yok aslında, sadece kültürü seviyorum. Ortodox fanatikliği ve aşırı milliyetçilik kanseri orada da mevcut. Yunan arkadaşın varsa gerçekten çok samimi insanlar, gençlerden bahsediyorum tabi. Kezban olanı bile daha iyi Yunan'ın fakiri de. Gönül isterdi ki bugün sen de ben de bu çomarlık ve pasaport hakkında yakınmayalım.

Kıbrıs olayını zaten kimse unutmadı.

Kaçıp gitmek lazım ama bildiğin üzere çomarlık itibarı...

Talking about kiwi half-lings whom have their prisons filled up with uruk-hai hakha shit

> all these flags
> this topic

Lol how are things going over here fellow white men?

Are you all roaches spread out across yurop?

i think that Turkish people are great people!! They should feel welcome in western europe!! Every time im in Germany, i order a kebab and i always leave huge tip like 5-6 euro. I think that racist German society would benefit greately from helping out Turkish brothers. There is place for everyone!!

türkler arkadaşım, almanya'da kendilerini iyi hissetmeleri lazım
>turks are my friends, they should feel welcome in germany

What the fuck is going on poland get the fucking raid

With all that child care and social security, muslims will breed you out like in Sweedistan or Germanistan

Still better then getting deported from britcucks to a island

Dont listen to him pollack bro.

go away kike

Shut up other Australia.

You have brown skin, brown eyes, and black hair

You lose roachman.

>kill me

kendin öldür :)

are you aware that you have a roach infestation within your very nation?

Star Roaches: The final kebabtier

what the fuck man they are everywhere

You forgot he also does huge press releases for his half-baked ideas. Any mechanical minded individual has notebooks full of stupid shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGzvpvqK3Ss

Anzu Mars Queen when

>brown skin

muh muh turks are arabs muh muh
you got me ehh not

Bu artık Liberal Demokrat Parti Tiradıdır.
youtube.com/watch?v=o12ySo3SQ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=D62R5kLUVNA

>american flag hijab

you don't seriously think you're white do you roach?

Is this the will of Tengri?
Is Tengri friend or foe to Kek?

Fucking disgusting liberal Turks in this thread, the 1% not being nationalistic found Sup Forums. Filthy fucking scum, be proud of your rootd and rich background of great empires

Adam olun lan, pezevenkler. Erdogan adam gibi adamdir. Hayatinizda avrupali gibi gormicekler sizi. Turkiye avrupanin ve communist ve progressive milletin yuzunde cokiyor. Yahudilarin tuzaklarina dusiyorsunuz. Git eylem yapin bir aminakodugmun agac icin. Gidin ipneler ve trans millet icin eylem yapin. Yaziklar olsun

>inb4 shitty turkish writing

I wasnt born and raised in Turkey but i hold my proud up high you filthy turkish rejects

no Im black like you

yet another turk outside of turkey

holy fuck this is hilarious I didn't realize how fucked europe was

I have blue eyes and ginger hair and the palest skin I've ever seen. I sunburn on cloudy days roach. You should have some self respect and return to Turkey.

Stay fucking mad lord of the rings. Atleast i'm not irrelevant and confused with australia.

Senin bozuk Türkçeni sikeyim :DDD

How come Netherlands and Germany manage to attract bottom of the bottom, the true sub-humans? I have never seen a decent anat*lian from those countries.

>SPACETÜRKS WHEN
Roaches in space? Can we send all of them there?

How'd musk go from beta hairlet to masculine beefcake? I remember seeing pics of this guy years ago and he looked like a complete dipshit, but he looks great now. Can money buy looks? How'd he do it?

>tfw born a roach

You're in the wrong country subhuman